‹ Prequel: Destined to Explode

When it Hurts, it Hurts

Full of Bad Romances

Deena’s POV

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I turned slightly to meet Jacks sleeping face not far from mine.

He is so adorable.

“You can’t even take your eyes off of me, can you? Even when I am sleeping.” He said groggily.

I let out a small giggle. “Irresistible. That’s what you are Jack.” I said, pecking him on the lips.

“I know. That’s why you love me.”

“Oh yeah. Totally not because of your squirrel-like behavior and outstanding hair style.” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

“It’s quite outstanding isn’t it?” He said laughing.

“Yeah especially when I go like this.” I said, while running my hand through his hair.

I knew he enjoyed that.

“Don’t do that again.” He said smiling.

“What ever do you mean Jack?” I said smiling, running my hand through his hair yet again moving my body so my hips were rubbing against his.

He let a moan slip through his lips slightly.

I brought myself so close to him that my lips millimeters away from his and whispered, “Don’t like that Jacky?”

“I like it more than you know.” He said before closing the distance, and kissing me.

His hands traveled up and down my sides and he was about to pull of my shirt when I pulled back.

He sighed, “I’m sorry. I got carried away. You’re such a damn tease do you know that?” he said jokingly.

“Yeah I’m sorry but hun. You might want to go take care of yourself. I think you enjoy my teasing-ness a little too much.” I smirked, looking down below Jacks waist.

He pecked my lips and he rolled out of the bunk, probably heading to the bathroom, to take care of his problem in his pants.

“Were at the venue guys!” I heard Zack yell.

I quickly jumped out of my bunk, got some clothes out of my suitcase, and ran off of the bus not even waiting for Jack.

I couldn’t see much other than pipes and hoses because we had been dropped off in the back, not the entrance where everyone will later be heading through.

I found the back door, and followed it through, watching all of the crew members’ work like tiny ants, running around trying to get everything set, it in the time that they had.

I made it to the stage and just laid down in the middle of it. The guys were so lucky that the get the chance to stand on tons of stages and perform for millions of fans when they wanted to, pretty much.

“Hey.” Said Zack, moving to come lay down next to me.

“What’s up buddy?” I said, smiling at turning my head to look at him.

He was lying down on his back looking straight up at the ceiling.

“Nothing. I’ve been thinking a lot lately, that’s all really.”

“Janelle?” I asked, knowing that I was going to be correct.

“Yeah, I just don’t understand why she just won’t admit that she’s in love with me to. I can tell she is, before you say anything, the way she looks at me, the way she melts into my arms, and when we kiss. Damn, it makes me go crazy when her lips touch mine. She can’t feel the same way when kissing Dwight, can she? She doesn’t love him does she?” he said looking at me in anticipation.

“Don’t tell her I told you, but yes. She feels the same way, and I understand that I might be going behind her back or whatever and telling you but you guys make an amazing couple and honestly, from what I can tell, love each other. It’s like you guys are meant for each
other.” I said truly smiling when look into his eyes.

“Thanks Deena, I understand why Jack loves you so much.” He kissed my cheek swiftly and stood up and walked away.

“Not trying to mack on my girl right Zack?” I heard Jack say playfully, while shoving Zack’s chest. I stood up.

Zack laughed and said, “I wouldn’t even imagine it. Calm down bro.” before he walked off.

Jack came over to me and wrapped me up in his arms.

“I like muscley guys like Zack their kinda hot.” I said, giggling in order to show that I was just kidding.

“Well I dunno if you have noticed, but I am the complete opposite honey.” Jack said, looking down at me.

“I wouldn’t want you any other way Jackie.”

><><><><><><><><><><><><

They were about to get on stage for their first show of the tour, I was standing next to the smiling and excited Jack.

“Can I get a kiss for good luck?” he asked.

“Not that you need it, but of course.” I said, pecking his lips lightly with mine.

He gave me one quick smile before it was his queue to run up and live his dream.

Jack, Rian, and Zack run out but there was no Alex for some reason.

I began looking for Alex, knowing that he would have to start singing soon.

“Now do I get a good luck kiss?” a voice behind me said, putting their hands on my waist.

I laughed nervously taking a step forward and turning towards him, “sorry Alex, I can’t do that.”

“No problem it will come with time.” He said just before he winked and walked onto the stage.

What the fuck is wrong with this kid? Why is he being so nice to me?

Then it clicked. He’s only doing this to get Jack back for telling Kelly about what he did.

That fucking asshole.

They were in the middle of playing ‘Lost in Stereo’ when I decided that maybe there was something I could help Matt with.

I found Matt not far from where I was standing and went up to him.

“Hey Matt. Have anything that I could help with?” I asked.

He looked up at me and then looked down at the table filled with mic’s and buttons.

“Uh, Matt. Hello? I’m talking to you.” I said a little louder, figuring that maybe he couldn’t hear me.

When he continued to completely ignore me, I decided that maybe he was having a bad day and just didn’t want to talk, so I thought that maybe Vinny needed some help.

“Hey Vin.” I said when I was close enough for him to here me.

“Oh hi D-” he cut himself, like he remembered something and looked down at the merch that was scattered across the table and in boxes on the floor.

“Um, do you need help?” I asked.

He ignored me again and continued to mess around with the merch.

“Vinny will you please tell me what’s going on? Matt won’t talk to me. You won’t talk to me!
Even the guy taking out the trash won’t talk to me!” I yelled getting very upset, but it didn’t bother me because everyone was watching the show.

“Alright.” he began.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think that Vinny is going to tell her!?
Bad Alex for trying to kiss Deena!
Tell me what you think about everything!
I'm so excited for this story, I have big plans for it and I'm glad I can share it with you all!
Thank you for reading and subscribing! <143
More to come I promise! This is just the beginning! :)
Nessa