‹ Prequel: Destined to Explode

When it Hurts, it Hurts

Never to seem please you

Janelle's POV

It had been a few weeks since their tour had started and I was beginning to miss everyone like crazy. Kelly was, thankfully, back to her normal self, and was currently out on a lunch date with a cute guy from her Biology class. Dwight and I had seen each other a few times a week, not to much but enough, if you know what I mean. It was a nice relationship.

“x=3 yes! I finally understand! Thank you sooo much Angela! I owe you one big time!” I hugged her thin body quickly before doing my happy dance, where I shake my ass and wave my hands all over the place.

“I told you you could do it! It wasn’t that hard!” She said smiling. I am so glad I have such a great friend like her.

“Well how about we go celebrate my understanding of math by going to get smoothies by the little shack by the pool? My treat.” I said, giving her two thumbs up. She nodded agreeing to go with me. I smiled and walked towards my closet grabbing my bikini and short shorts. I walked passed her and went to the bathroom to change, when I was finished I walked back into my room and saw Angela still sitting at my desk.

“Come on!” I said laughing, “You need to go get your swimsuit and get changed!” She checked the time on her phone and her eyes widened.

“Is everything okay?” I asked curiously.

“Um, yeah, ugh, fine. I just.” She kept stumbling and I gave her a funny look.

“You don’t need to be treating me, I mean, I only helped you in math its not like I saved your life or something.” She said with a nervous laugh. I looked at her suspiciously.

“Don’t be silly honey. You practically saved the life of my math grade!” I said trying to lighten the awkwardness between us, while putting on my flip flops.

“No really.” She didn’t say this with a smile or anything she was being dead serious.

“Um, okay then. Any other time I guess. But I am gonna go for a little dip in the pool it’s a nice day, today. You can stay here if you want. Make yourself at home.” I said grabbing my already packed pool bag and heading out before she could say another word.

Angela’s POV

Oh shit. I have to get down to that pool before Nellz gets there.

Janelle’s POV

Once out of my room I quickly plugged in my ear phones into my Ipod and started jamming out to All Time Low’s song called, 'Just the way I'm not'.

It didn’t take me long to get down to the shack which sells smoothies. While standing in line with my purse in hand and my pool bag hung over my shoulder, I could see a huge group of students forming around something, wow. People these days, there was probably another fight happening. The person in front of me got there smoothies and stepped out of my way so I could get closer to the counter to order.

“Hey, how can I help you?” the young brunette guy asked, smiling.

I looked at the sign of the different kinds of drink that they served before replying with, “Umm
I think I’ll get the strawberry, banana, and orange one please.”

He got a cup from and started mixing together my drink. I started tapping on the counter and he looked up at me.

“So I guess you’re here to watch the last round?” He asked. I looked at him with a confused expression.

“What are you talking about?” He looked a little surprised with my reaction.

“You don’t know? I thought the whole school knew? There is a competition between the geeks and the beta house. They’re in the last round now, that’s why everyone is crowding around over there.” He said passing me my drink.

I tried giving him the money but he wouldn’t take it and said that he would get it for me. I thanked him and took a sip of my drink while walking towards the huge crowd.

I saw the two groups which the guy at the counter was talking about. The geeks were wearing blue shirts and the beta house was wearing yellow.

The yellow side was chanting things like “come on Stifler!” and “You can do it man she’s not that hot!” I looked over at what everyone was looking at. There was Stifler, my boyfriend, with a girl giving him a lap dance, well actually pretty much having sex with him with clothes on.

My chin almost hit the floor and my smoothie fell to the floor. What. The. Fuck. Was. He. Doing.

I could tell he had a boner just by the way his facial expressions. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the head of the geek team giving the same look as Stifler had and also had a girl all over him. I couldn’t believe this.

All of a sudden I watched as the girl got up and walked over to the geek side and I turned to watch Stifler just as a blonde, and I’ll admit, a hot blonde walked out of the changing rooms behind them and came over to Stifler and straddling his waist. She was wearing a kinky light blue colored outfit, and was a typical thin beach blonde.

I watched as she rubbed her ass all over him and then -to top it all off, she flipped backwards and shoved her lower region right in his face.

I crossed my arms and heard him scream, “Guys! Code red! This chick is crazy! I can’t handle it! Code red!”

I couldn’t believe that this was happening right in front of my face.

All of a sudden I see Angela go running up to Stifler and say, “Dude Janelle is about to come down here you better watch out, there’s nothing I could do to keep her up their longer.” Loud enough for me to here.

She knew?! She knew that he was cheating on me in front of the whole school!? Did everyone keep this from me?!

“Beta house won!” was screamed across the speakers.

That was it I wasn’t going to just stand there. I walked over to Stifler, who had ignored Angela, and was cheering. He saw me when I was a foot away from him, and I swear he shitted his pants.

“What the fuck Dwight!” I said loud enough for everyone to hear, I couldn’t control myself anymore, the blonde, that had been all over him, should be glad I didn’t beat the shit out of her.

He started stumbling over his words trying to explain some pathetic excuse, but I wasn’t going to hear it.

“Why would you cheat on me like that?!” By this point everyone had became silent and had started listening and watching me. Stifler tried telling me to be quitter and that we would talk more about this later, but I wasn’t having any of that.

“I thought you had changed! I thought you actually cared about me!” I was cut off by him saying, “But I do.”

“Well apparently you don’t! If you actually cared at all for me, you wouldn’t have been okay with this slut practically fucking you with your clothes on! You obviously could care less whether or not we’re dating! You will still do what ever and WHO ever, when ever you want. I honestly thought I meant something to you,” I quieted down a little, but I still knew everyone could hear, “I honestly thought I fell in love with you. You are the reason I am still here and didn’t go off with my best friend! I stayed here because of you!”

I started to walk away when I felt a hand pull me back; I turned to see Angela with a pathetic expression on her face, “I am so sorry.” She whispered.

“Fuck you bitch! You knew about this and you didn’t tell me!” I turned to all of my former friends that were on Beta houses side as a tear trickled down my cheek, “You all knew.”

I could feel the tears now streaming down my cheeks but I didn’t care. I needed to get out of here. I ran up to my dorm and slammed the door before sliding down it and hugging my legs close to my body just sitting there, letting the tears fall, not attempting what so ever to make them stop.

I heard my phone vibrating with my normal notification sound and just left it in my pocket. It must have rung like 30 times before I heard it streaming Time Bomb, before I picked it up –still crying- knowing that the person on the other line was going to be Zack.

“H-h-hello.” I stammered.

“Baby, whats wrong?” He asked gently.

“Just come get me.”

“I’m in Nevada, I’ll be there in an hour. Are you in your dorm?”

“Yes.” I whispered, trying to clear up my tears.

“Stay there. I’ll be there as soon as possible.” He said before hanging up.

I stayed there crying until I heard a knock on the door and Zack's voice coming from the other side of it.

Thank god I had someone like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really sad chapter poor Janelle, I put her through some nasty shit xD
So guys I really do apologize but updates are going to be reallllllllyyyyy slow! But i loveeee this chapter and it was pretty long so it kinda makes up for it! :D I am going on vacation for a week, then coming home for two days then going off onto another vacation for another week, but I will make the time to write another chapter and I should post before Saturday (which is when I leave) Id like to thank y'all who commented though, you guys make my life!
By the way i'm writing a Jack Barakat story so i'll keeo you guys updateed on that and that should be posted when i am done with this. so hopefully by the beginning of August. :D I personally love it x3
Anyway, I love this chapter, as i do all of them, haha! <3
this is getting to long and you're probably not even reading anymore so I'll stop.
Bye loves<3