Status: What is Love?

Love is...

A Gift

My footsteps sink into the light grains of damp sand as I kick the cold crystal clear water as it comes closer to the shore. My heart is slowly yeaning for the other with a frown put on my face and my hands swinging beside my hips. I listen closely to the wave’s crash on top of each others. Their thunderous roars echoing off the shore and into town. I stood there motionless and turned to watch the water reach my tiny toes. The cold sensation it brought gave off a shiver from my entire body. Arms wrap around my upper chest with a light kiss planted on my cheek giving off a tingly feeling.

“I love you.” He whispered into my delicate ears.

The words vibrating through my ear canals as my body lights up. I grab hold of his arms and stay there watching the waves. Our hearts rejoined again and the joy of his touch wanting me to faint.

“I love you too.” I said softly as he hugged me tightly. A light tear drop flows down my cheek as it’s so beautiful that we stand here together along the beach.

Love is a gift, like a present they give you there heart forever and I will keep it safe for eternity.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm taking in requests for any one who would like to give me their thoughts on what love means to them. :) It can only be a saying, quote or one word. Sorry.

Thank you to these people:
luvsacousticx0x
GhostChicken
LoveIsEternal