Status: What is Love?

Love is...

Past

Kindergarten

My tiny tosh comfortably rested on my favourite bright red chair. I smiled and waved at the awfully nice, pretty teacher as she eyed at my drawing, a big colourful love heart. I leaned over the small table with my baby hands grasped around the coloured pencils. I scribbled in the remaining space of the love heart and held it up to the light. The other kids ran around crazy with their hearts jumping in joy. I grabbed the pink plastic scissors from beside me and lined it up to cut the paper.

“Wait!” A little boy cried as he charged at me with a worried face.

“Huh?” I let out as the boy stopped in front of my table and looked down at my drawing.

“You shouldn’t cut that!” The boy asked as he pointed at the paper.

“Why?” I exclaimed as I stared up at him and dropped the paper to the table.

“Because if you cut the love heart in half, the love will sink out!” The boy told me.

I cheerfully chuckled and gave the boy a cute smile. My miniature heart drawing seemed to glow as the boy grabbed a chair and came to draw with me.

Love is past, doesn’t mean it’s gone, it just means you’re left with happy memories.
♠ ♠ ♠
This actually happened to me. :)

Thank you to these people:
Colorless Redemption
Faub.
asking alex.
the power of justice