Status: What is Love?

Love is...

Painful

I stare up at the sky as I gild my feet over the side walk. My jacket flung behind me with the wind flying in my face. A smile slipped over my lips with my heart feeling topsy turny. My jeans wrapped tightly around my skinny legs as my chocolate hair plays in the winds breeze. The cars drive by at the speed of light. The clouds cover over the sun, with the cold seeping through my skin as I rub my arms for heat.

I reach my favourite park, and tiptoed my way through the flakes of grass. Until I see him. His smile, his eyes, his figure illuminating. I froze. Why of all the parks you had to be at this one?His girlfriend being pushed by him on the swings. That’s what we used to do...

Water fills my eyes but I keep repeating to myself that I shouldn’t, I couldn’t. If he saw me I would have been doomed.

“Hey!” He called out to me.

I jump back as he noticed my existence. Why must break ups be so hard? I take a glimpse at both of them and how happy they look. I wave back to them with my heart spinning. I must forgive.

Love is painful, and experienced a lot of ways but remember that meant something and that you must forgive them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait!!! I'm going to try and do them each day but I will have to spread some out.