Fatal Attraction

Catching up and causing trouble

"Courtney, we've got a situation." Jordan, one of the bouncers, told me over the radio. "Jenny's up in the VIP section and she's getting sexually agressive with one of the customers."

"Dammit," I swore violently before pressing a button on my radio. "All right, Jordan, I'll take care of it."

I climbed the steps to the VIP section, when I got to the top I was appalled. "Jennifer!" I shouted at the now topless waitress that was giving a scared looking Balz a lapdance. "This is not a fucking brothel! Put your fucking shirt on and get the hell out! Come in tomorrow to get your last check. You're fired." Turning to the guys of Motionless In White and their girlfriends, I apologized. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Free drinks for the rest of the night, and if need be, I can call you guys a cab at the end of the night."

"Thanks," Ricky said. "Oh, and Courtney?"

"Yeah?"

"How have you been?" He asked me.

"I'm fine. TJ and I broke up 3 weeks ago. Probably would've happened sooner, but I was too wrapped up in this place to notice our relationship was falling apart."

"If you don't mind my asking," Balz said. "Why did you break up?"

"He cheated on me. I caught him with some fake breasted bimbo in MY bed. I threw both of them in the freezing pool and made them walk home naked. Later on I got good drunk and burned anything that wasn't jewlery."

"Ouch," Ryan said. "At least tell us you changed the locks?"

"Hell yeah, I changed the locks AND moved out. He is one persistent fucker. Even tried the whole, "it's not what is looks like" bull. He's even dropped by here a couple of times. Don't tell anyone here this, but he's starting to scare the shit out of me."

"If he comes near you again, give one of us a call." Chris said.

"I would, but I already got a new phone and a new number. I'll give you mine instead. It's 816-555-5555." I said and watched the guys and their girlfriends put my number in their phones. Not 30 seconds later I got a text from Balz.

B- "Hey! It's Balz!"
C- "Hey. It's rude to text in front of others and I gotta get back to work. Text me tomorrow? :)"
B- "Hahaha sure thing ;)"

"Well, it's been great catching up, but I gotta get back to work. Text or call me later." I said and walked away.

Once I got back downstairs, the club was filled with chants of, "Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!" Sighing, I climbed up onto the bar and told the DJ to play Avenged Sevenfold's "Scream". Not long after I started dancing, Diggy and two other bartenders got up on the bar with me. Just as the song ended, somebody grabbed my ankle and dragged me off the bar!

"You really fucking shouldn't be doing that shit!" An all too familiar voice said.

"And why the hell not?" I asked belligerently.

"Because if I ever catch you doing that, I'll do something you won't like." TJ hissed in my ear.

I pushed him away from me and shouted, "Fuck you! I don't need to do a damn thing you say!"

"Yes, you do." He said, his eyes getting dark with anger.

"Or what? You'll beat her?" Balz came from out of nowhere and goaded TJ. Next he said something that surprised all three of us. "Never come near girlfriend again! If you do, I'll beat the everloving shit out of you!"

I grabbed Balz around the waist. "Babe, he isn't worth it."

"You're probably right, but nothing would please me more than to knock his fucking lights out." Josh (Balz) said.

"I'd like to see you try, and Courtney? If this is you doing better than me, you suck at it. But then again, you're good at sucking on things." TJ said.

"TJ, get the fuck out of my club before I have a bouncer throw you out like the trash you are." With that said, I grabbed Balz's hand and walked towards the VIP section.

As we climbed up the stairs, I asked. "How'd you know to come to help me?"

"I heard him talking about grabbing you off the bar as I made my way to the Men's room. The way he said it sent shivers down my spine, so I decided to hang by the bar in case you needed any help." Balz said.

"Thanks," I said. "You do realize that he's gonna swing by your place at random times to make sure we're really dating, right?"

"Yeah, I know," Balz said. "You can move into the guest bedroom at my place temporarily if you'd like. Actually, I'd feel better knowing you were safe at my place."

"I don't know," I said hesitantly. "I'd have to ask my roommate Diggy if she'd be okay with that."

"That's fine with me. In fact, if she wants to, she can move in too." He said.

"I'll let you know tomorrow? Oh, shit! Don't look now, but TJ is on his way over here. Kiss me so he'll go away?"

Just like that his lips were on mine and I lost myself in the magic of his kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
*hides behind Diggs* TJ fans please don't kill me! I only made TJ an asshole so we could have an incredible plot line! I also had to text Diggy everything as my interwebs is down until god knows when. Comments make us happeh. Uhhhmmmm yeah. Thats about it. and I realize the club name sounds like a strip joint. None of us are strippers. Except that Jenny whore. Shes easy XD