Status: Slowly Active

Sometimes the Truth Hurts More Than Lies

Gummy Sharks

Image

I remember when I was younger Warren never seemed to be boring to me but for some reason... right now it was completely awful. No one had a clue in the world what to do. Usually hanging out in the basement of Devin and Andrew's house wasn't too bad. Today it felt like we were all going to die of boredom.

Each time Andrew clicked a button on the remote and the television picture changed I found myself getting more and more irritated. In the last minute I've counted at least 50 different television shows popping up. More kept coming after that.
"God dammit Andrew. Pick a fucking show!" I groaned. From the couch to my right I could see a small smirk fit along Andrew's lips. His head turned slowly, remote still in hand. He stared quietly. My eyes turned into slits. Andrew smirked even more and slowly his finger clicked the same button he's been clicking all day. "You're such a dick." A small chuckled rumbled out of him as he set the remote down and walked upstairs, leaving me alone.

Light footsteps patted down the creaky stairs. It took everything in me to tilt my head up even the slightest bit to see. The body that rounded the corner belong to Aiden. In her hand I saw a small package and in the other she had a bottle. "Wake up sleepy head!" She sang. Her body plopped in front of me. "Is that what I think it is?"
"Mmmhmm!" She handed me a little gummy figure. "Dude, I haven't had these in so fucking long." Gummy sharks were my favorite. Aiden knew me so well. "So what's the plan for today?" I asked. My tastebuds were in heaven as I nommed quietly. "Well... Everyone but Devin and Jimmy are busy today. So... I'm not sure what we're going to do."
"Want to go shopping?" I asked her. The look in her eyes made me giggle. "Yes?"
"Well duh! We haven't gone in so long." Silence was shared between the two of us as we ate quietly. "Ah you're such a genius!"

Devin and Jimmy soon joined our gummy eating party. I could tell they were just as bored as both Aiden and I. "So what do you girls have planned today?" Jimmy asked. "Mall." Aiden and I said together with a mouth full of gummy sharks. Devin groaned a little. "Shopping spree?" He asked, completely uninterested. "Yes."
"Come with ussss." I pleaded. Jimmy smiled a little and Devin only stared. "You have got to me kidding me."

The whole time we walked through the mall Devin and Jimmy complained about how they hated being dragged through all these 'girl' stores. After about two hours of walking around the mall I felt like I was going to die. My poor feet were completely numb.
Aiden continued running ahead of us, she was a little too hyperactive for her own good right now and I was still about to die.
Devin decided to give me a piggy back ride for awhile until we got to the food court. All of us sipped silently on smoothies and chatted very rarely about the gig the boys were having over the weekend.
Something was telling me this whole gig situation may not be as amazing as they think it would be. Of course I wasn't going to say anything.
I just had to grin and bear it. As always.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really fucking hate this chapter >.<
We needed a filler though, and this is the best I could come up with.
I hate not sleeping. I hate writer's block.
Fuck me gently, with a chainsaw.
I'm sorry xD