Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Twelve

From: Unknown

Hey, its Alex, Alex Gaskarth. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and do something?<3


"Who is it?" Charlotte asked looking over my shoulder. "Alex?.... As in 'the' Alex." She stated using bunny ears for the.

"Yeah... What will I do?" I asked looking up at her with a big grin on my face.

"Text back, idiot." She laughing shaking her head. "You really need to get out more often."

"Shut up." I said offended.

To: Unknown

Hey Alex, yeah sure:) See you in a bit.


"You should save is number." She insisted laying on her bed. I rolled my eyes at my blue haired friend.

"Later, just answer this question. Do I look okay?" I asked nervously as I stared down at my jean short and flower top.

"To be honest, no you look terrible." I frowned slightly at Charlotte but followed her as she walked across her room the her wardrobe.

"These." She said throwing me a pair of purple skinny jeans, a white loose t-shirt and a jean jacket. I smiled at her and walked across the hall to her bathroom.

~~~


"I'll ring you later to come a collect me." I smiled at Charlotte than closed the door making my way up Alex's driveway. I knocked once before the door was thrown open by Jack.

"Hey Jack," I said smiling sweetly at him.

"Hey Peyton, this is Rian and Zack...Bye." He said in a rush pushing past me. I looked at him confused as he ran down the driveway yelling Rian's name.

"I'm coming, god. Nice to meet you Peyton. Come on Zack." 'Rian' said before leaving the house followed by Zack who shut the door.

"So what did you want to do?" I asked Alex as his eyes trailed down my body, I moved my feet awkwardly and blushed slightly, "Alex?" I asked nervous.

"Oh, yeah,sorry.. Actually... I didn't text you.." What? Obviously.

"God, I'm so stupid." I whispered under my breath before looking at him.

"Who did then?"

"Jack..." He whispered looking down at his feet. I rolled my eyes before turning to the door.

"Oh okay, than I guess I'll see you around." I was about to open the door when Alex said something.

"No,wait. You can stay." I rolled my eyes again before looking at him.

"Its fine, Alex." I shut the door after me as I hoped down the steps already dialing Charlotte's number.

"What happened?" She asked as soon as she answered.

"Ill tell you on the way to my house, just come get me, please," I begged tears pouring down my cheek.

"Okay honey." I then hung up on her and waited at least two minutes.

~~~


"Why didn't you stay?" Charlotte yelled at me as I finished telling her what happened at Alex's.

"I don't know." I whispered wiping the remaining tears on my face. "I was upset. I guess I just wanted him to text me. Not one of his friends."

"Honey...just go over there tomorrow and tell him that."

"No! No! No! He doesn't even know me. No! I'm just going to forget about him. What would he want with a seventeen year old girl who broke into his house because their parents kicked them out?" I whined falling back onto my bed.

"Why would he ask you for his number?"

"Jack ordered him to do." I whispered.

"Why would he text you to come over?"

"Jack did that." I whispered again.

"Why would he ask you to stay?"

"Because he felt bad." I yelled starting to cry all over again.

"You know that's not true." She soothed me. I rolled my teary eyes.

"I don't know what to think because I don't know him."

Than why are you crying over a dude that you don't know?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the comments:) ...

Thanks to all the people that gave me story suggestions. They were actually all amazing<3

I dint know when my next update will be up. I'm going camping on Wednesday and I'll be back on Friday or Sunday. So, y'all will have to wait sorry:)