Status: Finished! Part two is out. Go and Read :)

Death to a Blonde

Tonight was a mistake

"We're calling the police." The waiter who dragged me out said. Matt now spoke. "Hey man no need for that, uh I'll take of her," He pointed to me. "And the other one father's here so he'll take care of her." Waiter and Matt spoke some more while I gave Karina the death glare and she gave it right back to me.

"Come on," Matt said while he put his arm around me. He lead me to his car. "Babe that was amazing, didn't know you had it in ya." "Yeah me either, can you just take me home? I'm tired and plus we have school tomorrow anyways." "Okay."

We finally got to my house. "Here I'll walk you to your door." "Matt quit the gentleman act, it's not you! I liked you way better when you never held the door for me. If you want to get me back, be the Matt I knew and loved before you cheated on me." I got out and slammed the door.

I hadn't meant to be so mean to him but I just had enough of people for tonight. I liked my life way better when I didn't have to be around people.

When I got inside my mom was sitting in the living room. "Janice it's not even 10 o'clock yet, what happened?" "I was born." With that I went up to my room.

I didn't bother to shower or even change, I just laid in my bed and tried to fall asleep but tonight that wasn't going to happen.