Status: Finished! Part two is out. Go and Read :)

Death to a Blonde

Aren't I Dead?

The last thing I remembered was the car coming towards me. I knew I was going to die and had no problem with it. I came over the fact that I was only seventeen and barely lived.

I know this is the cheesiest thing to say but I swear a bright light appeared and something kept pulling me towards it and I didn't resist. What was the point to.

Then I was in a meadow of flowing green. Streams flowed a cleared blue, and birds sung their annoying little songs. Besides the birds this was a beautiful place.

"Matt!" I knew that voice. I looked behind me, and their she was running towards me in a white flowing dress. Her blonde hair slightly curled. She ran right into my arms with tears coming down her face. I hugged her tightly.

I never thought I would see her again. I grabbed her face. "Why, why did you do it?" I asked. "I just, I just couldn't handle my pain." She buried her face into my chest. "I could've helped you, we could've handle it together. You shouldn't have done it. Your parents, Kimmy, and me all love you. We could've helped you."

"I know, I know. But what are you doing here?" "Car accident," I replied. "Well they only sent me here to tell send you back. Matt you've been given a second chance and they want you to take it. You've got plenty of things to do with your life and they know that you'll take the right path."

"Wait, who's 'they'?" She didn't answer but instead kissed me. I held close to her, I couldn't go. I can't leave her here by herself. "You've got to go now."

Suddenly she was back in the same outfit she was in when I found her in her bathroom. Black jeans and a red shirt. The side of her head was bloodstained and her face looked dead.

She mouthed 'I loved you' and disappeared. The bright light I seen earlier and was backing away from me at the same speed it came at me before.

I was now in my car and someone was trying pull me out. "He's alive but badly hurt."

Did I just escape death?