Status: Finished! Part two is out. Go and Read :)

Death to a Blonde

Janice was standing right next to me...

When I woke back up I was in a hospital room. It looked just like Jani's room. I looked over and my parents were no where in sight. Thanks mom and dad. I looked over and almost screamed.

Janice was standing right next to me. She looked the same way when I found her...in her room, dead. I blinked a few times and she was still there. She reached out a hand towards me but the touch didn't happen. She passed through me.

She looked upset. Me on the other hand was ready to pass out. Seeing Janice like this scared me. And I was never scared of anything.

I blinked a few more times and she was gone but a piece of paper was on the table. Was that there before?

I slowly picked it up and unfolded it.

-Matt. I love you with all my heart and I want you to be happy. But I can't move on to the other side if I still love you. I need to see that you moved on and that you're happy with someone else. So please try for me. I can't be here on this side anymore. The things I see would give anyone nightmares. I need to see the better side of this world. And don't worry I'll be waiting for you and your new love on the other side.-Janice

I blinked but when I looked at the note again the writing was gone. I tossed the note down and a nurse walked in with my parents in tow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? Well I have GREAT news. It's been so long since an upload but a Sequel of this is coming...Soon! Many things will happen so you guys just sit back and read! This was just a way to introduce you to Matt's point of view and the Sequel...so that's why it's so short. Keep reading and commenting cause I love it all!