Status: Finished! Part two is out. Go and Read :)

Death to a Blonde

Three Months Later

So my current Facebook status=depressed...still. I mean I was in "love" with the one who shall not be named. I went over the edge that day. I ripped everysingle picture up and deleted his number off of my phone. I stopped eating for days, I sat in the dark, wrote depressing things ans stuff that shouldn't even be thought of, I even started cutting myself. I haven't done that since I was like twelve but that just made something in my head remember how better i felt when I was done.

It was now the first day back at school and I didn't want the chance of running into him at anytime. My mom drove me to school to make sure I would go.

She parked the car and I slammed the door to make sure how much I hated her right now. I headed into the school and went straight to my new locker. "Jani what happened to you this summer, I haven't heard from you since June." I turned around and it was Kimmy. A Korean girl that was my closet friend. I sort of shut myself out from the outside world after that dreadful day. "Matt cheated on me." "Are you kidding me? Why didn't you tell me earlier? That low down scum bag!" "Kimmy calm down, it's okay." "Are you joking, that is so not okay." Just as she said that Matt came walking down the hall.

"Hey Matt can we talk?" "Oh gosh," I mumbled. I stood where I was at while Kimmy walked over to Matt. Matt was 6'2 and Kimmy was 5'3 so she was a midget compared to him. She told him to bend down. She grab his collar and shook him hard and pushed him into a locker. "YOU DARE CHEAT ON JANI! I KNOW NINJAS THAT WOULD KISS YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!" She slapped him in the face. "SCUM BAG!" She spit in his face. She walked away but her big scene didn't go unnoticed. Mr. Thomas had seen it. "Kimmy, detention today. I see you're getting back into your regular schedule already." Mr. Thomas walked away. "Damn him to death." She whispered.

The bell rang and Kimmy had to go the opposite way while Matt was headed my way. "I really appriciate your friend beating me up," He said with thick sarcasm. I felt a pang in my heart. I just stayed quiet. How can he talk to me after what he did?
♠ ♠ ♠
Like...Yes or No...Comments...at least one..please lol :))))