Status: Finished! Part two is out. Go and Read :)

Death to a Blonde

I just can't forgive him

"Someone please help her!" I heard Matt shout. I opened my eyes just a little bit. Matt's long black hair covered my face. I felt too weak to move it out of the way. He looked down at me when I moved a bit.

"Janice please, hang on. I love you-" I wonder if he knew I was conscience. "I know you hate me right now but I still love you. Please,just please don't die." "Matt," I whispered. "Your hair is in my mouth." After that I can't recall what happened.

When I woke up I was in a bed strapped to an iv tube. I looked around and my mom and dad were sitting on a tiny couch. "Oh Janice you're awake." My mother said. She raced over to me while my dad casually walked over. My mother hugged and kissed me while my father gave me a reassuring smile.

After my mother was finished lecturing me a knock was audible. My mom went to see who it was and it was Matt. My mother and father left while Matt entered. He sat at the edge of the bed. "Thanks." I whispered. I wasn't looking at him.

"Come on Janice, please talk to me," He said as he stood up. He came over to me and squatted. He grabbed my hand. "I love you and only you. Please forgive me, I don't know what I was thinking."

I snatched my hand away. "Matt you broke me into thousands of pieces. Am I suppose to forgive you and forget the nights and days I cried over you, the scars left on my body. Be real this isn't a movie or one of your songs were everythings turns out okay. Face it, it's life." A tear escaped and ran down my face. Matt got up and left a piece of paper on the table. He left without saying goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still no comments..its okay I love writing so its okay.. :))))