Status: Active <3

Forget About It

Fangirls.

The boys had been selling shirts and eating up all of the girls trying to hit on them.
I tapped the touch screen on my phone to see the time.
"Guys, start heading up to the Ernie Ball stage." I said, "I already had some other tech guys help me carry your equipment up there. Have fun." I said, sending them off.
They all high-fived and walked off. I knew they were all excited beyond belief to play their first show of Warped tour.
I looked back down at my phone, beginning to answer numerous texts.
"Hey there." I heard someone say from the front of the table.
I jerked my head up and fixed the ray bans on my face.
"Sorry if I scared you," he laughed.
I recognized Alex from earlier, although it was a tad bit difficult without his sunglasses.
"Oh hey." I said, taken of guard. "It's fine." I smiled.
"May I come back before I get mobbed?" he laughed, looking around.
"Sure," I smiled, moving one of the chairs that were sitting in the back forward to where I was.
Alex sat down and seemed to be searching for something.
"So how do you like Warped tour so far?" he asked, rubbing his arms.
"Well," I laughed. "in the first few hours, it's been pretty fun. The ride here was a different story."
"Why? Where are you from?" he laughed.
"Chicago." I nodded.
"Ah, Baltimore." he said, "so I understand the long ride here."
I was quiet for a second. I glanced at Alex who was looking all around.
He was adorable, and my stomach did a little flipped when he looked back my way and smiled.
"So do you have a boyfriend or anything back home?" he asked, he reached his right hand up and rubbed at the back of his neck before returning it down to play with his bracelets.
"No," I looked down to the ground and blushed a little bit. Was he really asking me this? "What about you?"
"Alex!" a group of girls screamed, running up to Dear, Landon's merch table. "Can we get a picture with you!?"
"Yepper doodles." he smiled, standing up. "I'll talk to you later, Abbie." he smiled, walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
Comments would be great!