Status: Active <3

Forget About It

Getting Played.

"How was your set?" I asked Taylor as he made his way back to the merch table.
Their set had just finished, so I knew we would be getting mobbed shortly.
"Awesome." he said grabbing a bottle of water out of the cooler at hand. "How many guys have hit on you so far?" he laughed, jokingly.
"One." I said, staring at my phone. "I think."
"You think?" he questioned. I don't think he expected me to answer him.
"He said he was going to show up, he showed up. Sat here nervously." I paused. "Asked if I had a boyfriend back home."
"wait." Taylor said quickly. "This is a guy that's on tour with us right now?" he asked.
I nodded, biting my lip.
Alex wasn't hitting on me. I was stupid for saying anything to Taylor in the first place. He was just being nice.
"Who?" he asked. I stayed quiet for a minute.
"He probably wasn't hitting on me. I’m blowing it out of proportion." I started rambling. "He was probably just being nice and probably just stopped by because he had nothing better to do."
"Abbie!" Taylor said, stopping me. "Who is it?"
"Alex from All Time Low." I said slowly.
Taylor threw his head back and started laughing. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.
"He’s the notorious douche bag of warped tour. Where have you been?" he said with a smirk on his face still.
"Wait, what?" I asked. The few simple smiles that he gave me flashed through my mind for a second and then all came crumbling down.
"He just sleeps around on Warped tour. Most band douche bags do." he said taking a sip of his water.
I stayed quiet.
"Listen," he said after a minute. "Don’t get too involved with this kid." he scoffed to himself. "If anything, you should just play him."
I stayed quiet again.
"You look pissed." he laughed.
"His friends said something about it." I said quietly. "When I was walking away, one was like 'damn, Gaskarth. Already?' or something like that." I rested my head back. "Fuck! I am getting played."
"Uh, hey." someone said walking up to the table. "I’m matt."
I recognized him from earlier.
"All Time Low's manager." he said blankly. "Alex wanted me to give you this." he said handing be a slip of paper.
"Games are for two." Taylor said behind me.
"Hang on a second, Matt." I scribbled down my number on the piece of paper and handed it back to him. "There you go."
"Uhm, alright." Matt said walking away.
"Wow." Taylor said after a moment. "You’re kind of cruel."
"I'm not here to get fucking played."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this so far!
Thank you for reading!
Comments would be great!