Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 1.

“You gotta be fucking kidding me!” Chloe exclaimed.

“Chloe what the hell can I do?! It’s my job I can’t just get up and leav-“ Jade snapped when their conversation was cut off.

“Can we get some help around here?” A tall, all dressed in black man asked. With him was a friend who was painfully clutching his arm.

“Yes of course, what happened?” Jade questioned.

“Well, we were lifting some equipment and something just snapped and um…yeah.” He smirked and eyed his friend’s arm.

“Okie, let’s get, um-“

“Matt.”

“Matt’s arm checked up, this way.” Jade said politely and lead the taller one into the ER.

“Well fuck me!” Chloe snapped after Jade and all Jade could do was shrug apologetically.

“Ugh!” Chloe hissed and flopped onto the leather chair, bringing her feet to the chair and resting her head on her knees.

She reached for a flyer from the table and began reading, she was exhausted and all she wanted was go home and rest, on top of that, the smell of medication made her sick to her stomach.

“Are you ok?” The black haired asked her and she looked at him over the booklet.

“Yes, why?” She questioned, running her fingers through her flowing titian hair.

“Um,” he bit his lip and his gaze turned to the flyer and back to Chloe’s green eyes.

“What?” She asked, puzzled. She flipped the paper and the corners of her lips formed a smile, “Oh.” She laughed.

“Abortion Pill After Effects.” She read out the title, “It’s the tenth piece of crap I’m reading today. See? I even stopped paying attention.” She smirked and tossed it aside.

His lips formed a smile as well, which she found extremely attractive. “What’s up with you and that intern?” He asked.

“Well you could say that I took a 10 hour flight to see her and the only place I’ve been so far is this fantastic chair and the bathroom down the hall.” Chloe said sarcastically.

“That’s fortunate.” He smirked.

“I could be home now but I guess your friend just had to break his arm or whatever’s up with him.” Chloe remarked and the guy cocked an eyebrow.

“Well excuse him for having a drum set nearly squash him to death.” He said cunningly.

“Because it’s completely natural for musical instruments to attack people.” Chloe mocked back.

“It is in our field.” He stated.

“And what ‘field’ is that exactly?” Chloe asked. She wasn’t the nicest person, she was always sarcastic and arrogant, but those were only a way of protection her vulnerable inner self.

“The music business.” He replied just as cockily, he wasn’t going to let her get to him and it made her even more interested.

“Aw that’s cute, you guys play in a band?” Chloe said, as she made the connection between his image and his words.

“A VMA winning band to be correct.” He cheekily chewed his gum and took a seat closer to her.

Chloe starched her legs and crossed them on the chair next to her, preventing him for getting closer and he raised his brow in response.

“Ight.” He chuckled.

“What did you say your name was?” Chloe asked and pulled out her iPhone.

“Brian, with an ‘I’” He said and looked at her phone’s screen.

“I meant the band,” Chloe chuckled, flattered.

“Oh,” Brian muttered but soon regained his cool, “Avenged Sevenfold, we have a new CD coming out soon, you’ll hear from us.” He said proudly.

“Really? Called what?” She asked.

“Avenged Sevenfold.” He answered.

“How original!” Chloe teased but searched the web for the band and was surprised to find so many results.

“Wow these guys are big!.”

“I’m Chloe.” She smiled and put her phone away.

“Where the hell did you fly for 10 hours from?” He asked as if he was anxious to find out.

“Norway.” Chloe said casually and took her cup from the table, which she found to be empty.

She stood up and grabbed her handbag, “You coming?” She asked Brian while she threw the paper cup away.

Brian stood up and looked at the ER doors, “There a kid vomiting all over the place in there,” She said disgustedly, “It’s gonna take a while.”

Chloe headed down the hallway, her stilettos drumming against the hospitals marble floor as the two of them made their way to the cafeteria.

“So, why Norway?” Brian asked as they waited for the elevator to arrive

“I live there.” Chloe said simply as the two of them stepped inside.

She looked at him and smiled, she found him to be very handsome. He wall tall and broad and had a great facial structure, was there a better way to spend that torturous time than being with him?

“For real?” Brian questioned and Chloe nodded.

“Can’t you tell by my oh-so-cold northern European nature?” Chloe said and ordered her coffee at the cafeteria.

“You’re not cold.” Brian stated while he paid the cashier.

“Damn, all I’ve left is stupid Norwegian money,” Chloe pouted in frustration.

“There, now you’re definitely not cold.” Brian smirked and handed Chloe her cup of coffee.

Chloe took it from him, her fingers touched his and it made her tingle, as if she was a little girl.

“Thank you.” She smiled and looked into his brown eyes.

“What the fuck Syn!? I though you bailed on me!” Matt snapped when he saw Brian, his arms was neatly banded and he was holding a small bottle of pills.

“What the fuck did you want me to do while you were having your rectal exam? I got coffee jee…” Brian rolled his eyes.

Chloe sat back down and took a sip from her coffee while matching the two of them.

‘Syn? Well. He’s definitely a sin….’ She thought to herself and tried to cover up her cheesy smile.

“Johnny could you stop calling already?!” Matt yelled at someone on the phone.

“Yes we’re coming!! What?! Get your fucking beer yourself, I almost broke my arm if you forgot.” Matt went on yelling.

“Well someone’s bitchy…” Chloe mumbled.

“Listen Chloe,” Brian turned to her and Chloe’s shot up to meet his.

“Mmm?” She hummed innocently.

“Syn will you move your ass already?! Everyone’s waiting!!!!” Matt called from the end of the hall.

Brian looked at Matt and then at Chloe again. “Syn!!!!” Matt shouted again.

“Fuck’s sake!” Brian snapped and caught up with Matt.

Chloe’s jaw dropped, “What’s up with you? Did your brain switch off already or something?” Jade chuckled, she was fully dressed and ready to go.

“That bastard!” Chloe exclaimed.

“I hate the guy with the shades!” Chloe said bitterly of Matt and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Well I don’t” Jade said dreamily.

“Huh?!” Chloe asked.

“He asked me out.” She bit her lip as she searched her bag for her car keys.

“I hate the world.” Chloe stated miserably and followed her cousin out of the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it! Please comment with your feedback! It's very important because I'm sut sure if I should keep on posting...