Status: Sequel to "Unbelievable - Night Academy

Never Thought It Come To This

Jealousy

"Get...off me," Chain said slowly as if choosing his words with care. I had never see him like this. He was literally shaking all over.
"But I like teasing you," she giggled, her lips never leaving his neck.
I felt a strange sensation of anger building up inside of myself. My hands balled into fists. "Get off him," a voice said. No wait...it was my voice.
"Aww...you jealous?" she laughed, raking her tongue up and down Chain's neck. Chain took in short, sharp breathes.
"ENOUGH!" I shouted, rage filling my eyes.
She only laughed some more. "You sorry, little human."
I found myself grabbing a handful of her long, black hair. I twist and pulled hard. Her head was yanked away from Chain's neck. She let out a faint cry a I released her hair and pulled Chain away. He clung to me for support. "Why you little bitch!" the vampire hissed.
Link stepped forward. "Calm yourself, Jackal."
She pressed her head against Lin's chest and slowed her breathing. "Very well...she will pay...eventually," she said in a low tone, meeting my eyes with her daggers.
I held my ground, yet inside I was shaking in fear. This was going to turn into some year...I already had vampires out to eat me and a fairy who hated my guts. And most teens think they've got it hard...
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Silver :(
I'm glad Chain's okay o.o
Jackal is creepy ._.
Sub? Comment? I love you guys :3 <3