Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Decision.

I stared up at him, a small smile gracing my tiny lips.

“When do you think you’ll know what this feeling is?” I asked, my forehead wrinkling in worry.

He sighed. “I just poured out all my feelings to you! I don’t know the name of the feeling. I just like it.”

I nodded and he smiled at me softly before he bent down. Once his lips had captured mine, I didn’t care any more.

I didn’t care that he only liked me. I didn’t care that his feelings could change. I didn’t care about anything but the feeling of his lips on mine.

He pulled away first and I growled, muttering curse words.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand before pulling me out the door. As we walked down to the kitchen, I felt like dying right then and there.

His hand was so soft and warm and smooth. It fit so perfectly in mine and that’s what scared me the most.

This perfect feeling. The free falling kind. What if I fall too carelessly?

Here he is taking his sweet time to fall for me and then there’s me. I fell for him the second he touched me.

As we sat down in the kitchen, Carla set down our plates and told Ace to hurry. He was gonna be late.

Once he had left, I roamed the house. I watched a few movies in the theater, took a nap, ate, showered, played in the garden, and then waited for Ace.

Is this how life’s going to be like?

Being bored all day as I wait for my husband to come home?

If it is, I want out, cause no matter how much I love Ace, I’d hate to be that woman who’s husband left her and she was left alone to fend for herself.

Once Ace had arrived, I had made my decision.

I was going to go to college.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been so long since I've written about Scarlet and Ace :o I kinda miss it. Ya know, when I was actually excited to write up the chapters. Now I'm really tired sometimes :/ It's a short chapter, but this will lead to something!
And, can you guys Check out my new story? It's a One Direction fan fiction, but it's not those cheesey ones. This ones a bit realistic. There's 77 of you including the new subscribers I might get :3
So..can you read/comment/subscribe to the story?
Oh! Follow me on Tumblr?