Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

I Do

I was woken up from my slumber by Father. He was shaking my shoulder lightly and I stirred awake. “Scarlet. Wake up.” He didnt even bother whispering!

I woke up and sat up in the car. It was the next day.

Great, I spent my birthday in a car.

“Where are we going?” I yawned and Sandra glared at me.

“Church.” Mother said coldly and opened her door. I got out and notice how everything was decorated perfectly.

Someone’s getting married. I smiled. Hopefully, It’s a who love each other so much.

As we entered the church, Father hooked his arm through mine. My heart thudded lightly.

The matchmaker came upto me and fixed my makeup and hair up.

“You look perfect.” She said and smiled.

I forced a smile and stared straight ahead. I tried to step away from Dad’s hold, but he held onto me tighter.

“Father. Let go of me.” I whispered, scared.

“He’s here.” Mother said from her seat in front of the church. I then noticed how all my aunts and uncles were here.

A man who was turned away from me, stood at the alter. The music started playing and I suddenly felt like crying. No.

Once we were in front of the man, Father let go of me and kissed my head. Just like a Father would when his daughter is getting married.

I stared at the man as he stared at me. Electric blue eyes, blonde-brown hair, a chiseled chin, strong built, and slightly tanned. Over all, he was a girls prince charming.

He glared at me and I flinched. I am too marry him.

The preacher started and I held back a sob.

“Do you, Ace Jones, take Scarlet Marie Johnson as your beloved wife?”

“I do.” His voice was deep and strong.

“Do you, Scarlet Marie Johnson, take Ace Jones as your beloved husband?”

I lightly shook my head. But then saw the matchmaker and Mother glare at my coldly.

“I do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
3 chapters in one day!
I really enjoy writing this story for some reason :D
Do you like this story so far?