Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Rules

“You may now kiss the bride.” The Preacher said happily and we both leaned forward.

I pressed my lips into a tight line and so did he. When he kissed me, well if you call it a kiss, nothing happened. All I felt was light stubble.

He pulled away and I stared at the ground.

The matchmaker took my hand and led me to the back part of the church, or the reception area. I felt numb all over. I’m married.

I thought Sandra was going to get married. Instead, she told them to make me marry..Him.

I was still numb when the Matchmaker sat me down.

That’s all I did during the reception. I sat and watched all my Aunts and Uncles have fun.

“Let’s go.” His deep voice came from behind me and I turned towards him.

Nodding, I picked up my dress and followed him into his limo.

“Here are the ground rules.” He threw a paper at me and I stupidly caught it.

1.Don’t try and open the locked doors.
2Dinner’s at 9:00 PM,sharp.
3.Don’t speak until spoken too.
4.Don’t wander around.

I re-read the list a few times and stared at him in horror.

After about 15 minutes of silence, I decided to speak. “I-I’m Scarlet.” I whispered and he glanced up at me.

“Your acting like I care. All I need you to do is stay quiet and keep to your self for the next 2 years.” He chuckled deeply.

“2 years?” I whispered.

“You’ll live with me for two years. When the two years are up, you choose to live with me or go back to your family.” He shrugged and went back to typing at his laptop.

I sighed and pulled out my phone that was hidden in my heels.

I looked up Ace Jones. His face popped up and I gasped. He was the town’s freak. Everyone talked about him being a freak and nutcase.

It also said he was one of the sexiest man in our town. I grimaced and nearly puked.

Great I’m married to one of the sexiest guys in our town who’s also the towns freak.

As we pulled up to the house, I couldn’t help but gape.

It was huge! It was also very,very beautiful.

“Hello Mr.Jones.” A lady smiled and took his laptop.

“This must be your wife!” She giggled and shook my hand in her plump ones.

“I’m Alaina. The housekeeper. I’ll show you to your room.” She smiled and held onto my hand as she walked up the staircase.

“This is your room!” She opened the door and I gasped. Everything was purple. Curtains, bed spreads, pillows, everything.

“You will be sharing it with Ace.” She smiled and my smile left my face.

“I’ll leave you to change. Your clothes were sent here by your parents a few minutes ago.” She left quietly and I took off the amazing white dress.

I’m married.

The numbness took over once more and I fell into the darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn! I started this yesterday..Didnt I?
But I already have: 8 Comments, 41 Readers, and 13 Subs!
Not Bad!
<3