i 'm not moving to indonesia and i'm not cinderella

(Blaze) 6

I ran into the room that Adrian was in. I was scared to death when I saw her arms and head wrapped in bandages.
Gavin said dully “she's fine.”
the doctor walked in and said “indeed turns out it was a seizure. The bruise on the back of her head is minor it should be gone in a couple of days. And she should be up in a few hours.”
I asked “what's a seizure.”
the doctor stated “a seizure is a sudden attack of illness,especially a stroke or an epileptic fit.”
I said “English,please.”
Gavin said “to much fear,happiness,sadness,anger or other things like head injuries can send her mind and body into a blackout. Her whole mind shuts down. Leaving her looking like that.”
“oh” I said in shock.
Gavin says “you know I could really use sandwich right now,anyone want something,no,bye”he walked out and shut the door before anyone could answer.
I asked the doctor “so do you know what a seizure was caused by?”
he replied “no,but maybe she could help us figure that out.”
then the doctor asked “is she your girlfriend?”
I replied getting a little side tracked “no,i wish she was. Any how,how often can these things occur ?”
he said “no one knows,it depends on the person.”
then the doctor left leaving me to worry about her. That's when Gavin walked back in with a sub. I sat down in the chair next to the bed and the small desk with a old lamp.
Gavin said “dude she's fine,stop thinking about it.”
I replied “i can't !”
Gavin stated “you know what it doesn't matter because your here now which means I can leave.”
I mumbled “your such a good friend.”
Gavin looked back and said “what ?”
I said “your such a good friend.”
Gavin said “no I'm not.”
I asked “then why'd you help her ?”
“because,because I know how you feel about her.”
“which makes you a good friend.”
Gavin said “what ever,I'll see you later.”
I sat here for hours just waiting to see those nice cocoa brown eyes.and her face light up with happiness and then she did,it was just as great I said it was.even though she woke up tired.
“where am I.”
“in the hospital.you had a seizure.”
“okay,how did I get here ?”
“oh,gavin carried you here .”
she replied “remind me to thank him.”
I said happily “sure thing.”
the doctor walked in and said “great she's up.can I ask you a couple of questions.”
I replied “sure.”
he asked “did you know you had seizures before this.”
I stated “no.”
he questioned “do you remember the what you where doing.”
I answered “i was running-... I mean I was out jogging.”
he replied “alright you should be able to leave to day.but if you a have another one we're giving you a medical bracelet.”
I said “okay.”
the doctor walked out and she looked guilty.and she seems to be lying about something.i'm not accusing her,you can see it on her face.the shame and guilt of a lie.but either way I still love her.it may take me a while to get use to her having seizures though.what to do?what to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
plz comment and subscribe