i 'm not moving to indonesia and i'm not cinderella

Chapter 5 (Adrian)

Wow I think. I never felt this close to anyone I knew. What do I say “I've never felt so close to someone as sweet as you.” And being forward isn't an option. I met him like 3 days ago. Well I'll let him pick the time. Especially since I only had 1 boyfriend. He then looked down at me. My heart started beating against my chest. I though is he going to kiss me. I thought is he going to kiss me. Can he read my thoughts?
“so do you wanna come to my house tomorrow”he asked.
“sure.”
“I have to worn you my whole family is going to be there and they can be a bit harsh and crazy” he replied.
“what do you mean harsh?”
“well they tend to fight with with each other over little things.”
“how is that harsh?”
“you'll see.”
we parted at that. He went to go get some stuff for the party tomorrow. I went home not that my dad was worrying or anything. But I still should tell him. I start thinking about the conversation that happened less than twenty seconds ago. I'm just surprised at how he actually cared what was wrong with me. Or how I told him about my mothers death. I never told anyone about my mom. Not that anyone asked. And he made the conversation so easy. I'm so comfortable talking around him the words come out of my mouth with ease. Most of the time when I'm on touchy subjects like this I bust out in tears. I wonder how he feels anything at all.
I continued walking and constantly adjusted my book bag. I finally get home and realized my keys are upstairs in my room. I knock on the door. My dad gets up faking his emotions once again. I know because when he answers the door his face looks worried and he even tries to sound worried to no use. You can see from the look in his eyes. It says “i really don't give a damn.”
he shouts “where were you at little girl.”
I reply “I'm not a little girl I'm sixteen.'
he shouts “answer me.”
I answered “i was walking home with a friend.”
he screams “don't lie to me,you don't have any friends.”
I said remaining calm “how would you know.”
there was a silence. Next thing I know a glass cup is thrown at me missing my face by a hair.
“are you crazy ?”
“don't talk back and maybe I wouldn't act so crazy?”
“dad I don't understand why your acting this way.”
he said “I'm acting this way because you don't know how to clean up after yourself. And you won't do the stuff I tell you when I tell you to do it. Like making dinner.”
I reply “that gives you a reason to act all psycho.”
“yes actually it does.”
then he threw a knife at me scratching me on my left arm. I didn't look at it. But I could feel my blood rolling down my arm. I put my other hand on the gash. My blood wasn't coming out slowly. It was gushing out.
Another knife comes at me and hits the wall. I quickly grab it and aimed for his leg. Fail. On the bright side he moved away from the front door. I dashed towards it without a second thought. As I run I think yes I made it out alive. Great where do I go?who can I tell?what do I do next?oh I know I'll run to,no,maybe. Just keep running. Ow-.