Status: Done =)

The Life and Times of A Chili Peppers Addict

A song of silence

I stood in front of the Arena where the Red Hot Chili Peppers would be playing in a few hours. I would love to see them live. It was something I had always wanted to do. But something inside me, told me that I wouldn't be able to enjoy it. A lot was on my mind. Well, not really a lot, just one big thing. Curt.

I shouldn't have left. I should have told him that I wanted to stay. I couldn't be here. I had to go back. I ran back to my car, and climbed in. I started up and drove, hitting the highway. Rain began to hit the windshield as I drove. No music played this time, I just thought about getting back to Phoenix. I thought about what I would say to him, and I feared about what he would say to me, if he didn't feel the same way. I took an exit, and the rain poured down harder. It was pounding on the windshield wipers. I turned, and that's when I lost control. The last thing I remember, was the sound of an 18 wheelers horn, and my screaming. The last thing I thought of, was him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Curts Point Of View

I slowed in the rain as the traffic came to a stop. Up ahead, the flashing lights of fire trucks and ambulances and police cars lit up the night. An eighteen wheeler was flipped on its side, and the driver was sitting on the curb, bleeding, and being inspected by EMT's. The other car was shredded and torn to pieces. I struggled to see what kind of car it was.

A 69 Camaro Convertible.

I opened the door to the El Camino, and ran through the streets towards the wreck. Police officers tried to keep me back, but I got through.

"Please sir, who was driving this car?!" I asked the officer frantically.

"A young woman, we have yet to find any ID, now please sir, step away from the site."

"I MIGHT NOW HER! PLEASE LET ME SEE HER!" The officer sighed and led me to a cleared area, where several people stranded around a body. A lump in my throat rose as I neared it. I looked at her, and a piece of me died inside. I was looking at Dani. The girl that I loved. She was covered in blood, as they pulled the white sheet over her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I couldn't do it T.T I couldn't make happy. lol I tried, I really did, but all happy endings are predictible, and I hate predictible. See? you didn't think I would kill Dani, but I did. So Comment and tell me what you think =D Please dont be mad T.T lurv yew all =D