Status: Active :D

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

A Pain That Visits Almost Nightly

Once I was outside the bus I groaned. What the fuck have I done wrong now? I mean I’m pretty sure that Shiloh hates me. But how can she hate me after I’ve apologized and Ive offered to go find where Ashley hid all her clothes. And, I don’t want to sound vain, but how can she hate me? I’m Andy Biersack!

The walk back to my bust was a short one. But I have a feeling the way I’m going to get Shiloh’s things back is going to take me much longer. I pulled open the door and sighed, Ash was sitting at the front of the bus with an evil smirk on his face.

“Ash where the fuck are Shiloh’s belonging?” Ashley’s face became one of mock innocents. I swear if I didn’t have to share a room with him I probably would kill him.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Andrew.” my eyes turned to slits. I only let a few select people call me Andrew and he is not one of them.

“Ash don’t fucking call me Andrew. Now tell me where her shit is.” Ash chuckled running a hand through his thin black hair.

“I repeat I don’t know what you’re talking about. All I did was write the note. Oh and I was the one that changed her from her muddy clothes. By the way Andrew, much nicer body than Scouts.” winking at me he smiled. I felt my blood pressure sky rocket. How dare he say something about Scout and see Shiloh naked.

“Then who does know where her things are?” letting his last comment go for now I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

“Don’t know. You’ll just have to wait and find out.” I groaned. I do not want to walk into her bus again empty handed.

“Ughh! Fuck you Ashley.” laughing Ash got up and walked towards the bunks.

“Good luck young one.” winking at me again he shut the door to the bunks.

I sighed. I guess the only thing I can really do is go back and tell her I’ll have to investigate the whereabouts of her clothing later. But before I do that I should probably find her boots and at least bring her a pair of pants, I know my jeans will be huge on her but still it’s something to wear.

Following where Ashley had left the room I ignored him and went for my bag that was sitting in my bunk. Pulling it apart I tried to find the smallest pair of jeans that I owned. The waist might fit her but I know that they’re going to be too long for her. But I have to push those thoughts out of my mind. Grabbing a belt I left the bunks and began walking towards the field.

A wave of emotions washed over me as I began search the still wet grounds. I shouldn’t have acted like such a jerk to Shiloh last night. But she brought back so many memories of Scout that I couldn’t handle it. And with the way she acts and what Ash said isn’t helping me to even start and forget about Scout. Looking out into the field I smiled a little seeing her boots sticking up in the middle of the grass. Jogging over to them I removed some of the dried mud and began walking towards her bus again.

Knocking on the door to the bus I smiled a little when she opened it up.

“So, they wouldn’t tell me where your things are but I got your boots and I got you a pair of jeans. But I should warn you the pants are going to be too big on you.” a small smile played at her lips.

“Damn them. But thanks.” she turned around and began to shut the door on me but I quickly thought of something and stopped her.

“Hey, Shiloh?” stopping she opened the door a little wider and smirked at me.

“What?” and I thought she was going to be nice to me after I found her boots and got her a got her a pair of pants. I guess I was wrong.

“Um, I was wondering if maybe when we got to the next town if you might want to go out for coffee with me or something?” the same small smile from earlier played out her lips.

“You know what? Just because you have found my boots I’m going to say yes.” I smiled.

“So does that mean you forgive me now?” her smile turned to a smirk.

“Maybe. You’ll just have to wait and find out.” I can handle that I guess. But all that matters to me is that she and I will be going out without anyone or anything to interrupt us. Now the only thing that has to happen is the buses pulling up in front of the next venue. And that’s not for another five hours
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all you lovely readers!
I am so sorry how long this took me to get out, but sadly as Jessica said my laptop crapped out and I've only had my ipod. Again I'm sorry but my mum got her laptop back and I can update on hers!

JESSICA!!!! I don't know how the hell you put up with me but somehow you do. And for that I love you bunches <3 :D