Status: Active :D

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

Caramel Coffee and Belly Dancing

Just as I was about to shut the door on Andy, again, a thought popped into my head.

“Hey…um…Andy?” I said, biting my lip, it was a bit cheeky that I was gonna ask to borrow one of his shirts, but other than that, it means walking around in my bra. I was not nearly drunk enough to do so, which meant I’d have to ask for someone else’s.

“Yeah?” He looked up at me, his eyes full of hope. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I hate him, but his whole bipolar treatment, was hurtful and annoying. But then again, he’s also pretty sweet, hence the reason I agreed to go out with him later on today.

“I don’t suppose I could…um…borrow a top?” I asked, biting my lip so hard, I thought it might be bleeding soon.

“Ur…sure, I’ll be back in a sec.” Andy quickly jogged off into the direction of his bus, I had to smile, when he was nice, he was a pretty decent guy, but then again, this just might be him ‘apologising’ for being a jerk.

After I shut the door, I quickly pulled the skinnies Andy had given me on. He was right, they were huge on me, lucky he’d given me a belt, but even that only just managed to stay on me, and that was on the last hole. Slipping my boots on, I sat near the door waiting for Andy to return. Within moments, he was knocking rapidly. Opening the door, I hid behind it, not really wanting him to see me in my bra.

“Here you go.” He handed me the shirt he’d gotten me, with a quick nod of thanks, I shut the door in his face. If he can be rude to me, I sure as hell will be rude to him. Once the door was shut, I pulled the top over my head, again it was huge, but I tied in a knot at the back, so now it looked reasonable smaller. Walking over to the mirror, it looked like the jeans were a better fit than the felt, they just looked like I was wearing normal jeans, unlike the skinnies that they are.

As I was inspecting myself, the same rapid knock came at the door.

“What?” I sighed, swining the door open to a very sheepish looking Andy.

“Um…do you think I could get on your bus? The guys left without me.” He mumbled, looking down at his feet. Stifling the laughter in my chest, I nodded, stepping a little wider to let him in.

“Thanks.” Andy mumbled as he shuffled past me.

“Why’d they leave you?” Although I managed to stop the laugh, I couldn’t help the evil smile gracing my face.

“No idea.” He said, but the blush on his cheeks said he did know.

“Oook, wanna watch a film?” Getting the hint that it was none of my business, I didn’t wait for him to respond as I shoved The Exorcist into the dvd player and pressed play.

“I guess.” What was with him? All this mumbling shit was kind of pissing me off.

“You ok?” Ok that sounded a little harsher than I intended, but I can’t stand when people act all pathetic, and then turn around and say they’re fine.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” He mumbled again, as I resisted the urge to grab him by his collar and force it out of him.

“Yeah right, whatever.” I said sarcastically, throwing myself onto the sofa a foot away from the mumbling, bumbling Andy.

************

We managed to get through The Exorcist and Child’s Play before we arrived at the next venue.

“Hey you wanna go for a wander? It’s only 2pm, and we’re not on until 9 or something like that.” Andy said, his mumbling self replaced with a hopeful child. A hopeful, infectious child.

“Sure I guess.” I shurgged, trying my best not to laugh at Andy’s eager reaction.

“We could buy you some decent clothes for tonight as well if you want?” Ok that has to be the first time a boy has ever offered, willingly, to go clothes shopping with me. It was quite a shock.

“What do you mean? You saying I don’t look decent?” I said, a seriousness in my tone, while I muffled my laughter as Andy’s shock, then scared, then utterly panicked face.

“Um…no, no, you look great…I just…I just meant…umm” Andy flustered for words.

“Andy, I was joking, calm down.” I chuckled, as the look of relief washed over him.

“Shit, don’t do that to me.” Andy sighed, finally laughing at my little joke.

“Sorry.” I chuckled again, giving him a hug to try and comfort him a bit more, but he immediately stiffened under my arms, so I quickly let go.

“Um…lets go.” I muttered quickly, making a beeline for the door. Andy hesitantly followed me out, looking at the ground the whole time. What’s this guy’s problem? He must have girls crawling all over him, and yet him seemed so fridged.

*****************

Walking down the street, an awkward silence fell between the two of us, but not the kind of awkward silence that’s bad, more of the nervous, I don’t know what to say to you, in case I sound like an idiot sort of awkward silence.

“Shiloh, there’s a Hot Topic over there.” Andy brightened up, pointing to the store across the street, which also happened to be next to a Starbucks. Smiling, I grabbed Andy’s hand, and pelted across the street, not even checking for traffic. Luckily we made to the other side without ending up in hospital. Letting go of Andy I skipped into Hot Topic, grinning like a child at christmas. I’m a girl, in one of the best shops ever, do the math.

Andy walked in through the doors a few seconds later, but I was already off grabbing everything I could get my hands on, whether it be jeans, tops, belts, or shoes. Once I’d grabbed what I’d fancied, I ran back over to Andy.

“I’m gonna try these on, and because you’ve been a pain in my arse ever since I met you, you’re gonna tell me whether they look ok, good? Good.” I didn’t allow Andy to say a word before I dragged him off to the changing stalls.

************

I’d made Andy comment on a grand total of 20 outfits, the poor boy looked as if his brain had melted, much to my enjoyment. In the end I only bought 3 outfits, and Andy bought a CD, before I whisked him off to Starbucks next door.

“What do you want? I’m buying seen as I just made you into a vegetable.” I smirked at my own comment, Andy just shook his head, before giving the menu a quick scan over.

“Caramel Frappuccino Light….please” He added at the end when I gave his the raised eyebrow. I chuckled as he smirked at me sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders apologetically.

“Alright, a Caramel Frappuccino Light and a Caramel Macchiato please.” I repeated to the lady behind the counter. The same awkward silence fell between Andy and me when the lady went off to make our coffees after I paid.

“So…um…how old are you?” Andy asked, breaking the silence between us. I had to laugh a little, he sounded like a school boy on his first date.

“1, it’s rude to ask a girl her age, 2, I’m 20.” I smiled, grabbing my coffee and heading out of the shop, Andy close on my heels. As we walked out there was a man and a woman in the street, the man trying to grab random people in the crowd to join the woman, who looked like she was a belly dancer.

“Hey come on.” I said tugging on Andy’s arm, gesturing towards the belly dancing couple. I can’t dance to save my life, but hell it looked fun to try. Andy just shook his head in refusal though, before going to grab my coffee.

“You do it.”

“Nah ah, if I’m making a fool of myself, so are you.” I gripped his arm and dragged him up to the belly dancer.

“Hello you lovely two, nice to see a couple showing some enthusiasm.” The man smiled at us.

“Alright, what are your names?” He asked.

“She’s Shiloh, and I’m Andy.” Andy said nervously gesturing to me and then himself.

“OK, Shiloh, my lovely assistant is gonna show you what to do, Andy, I’ll be showing you.” He beamed at us.

They each showed us a couple of things, most of them revolving around just wiggling our hips. It was made funny just because Andy couldn’t move his hips, without the rest of him following. They told us that we had to put the moves together, alongside each other, and that it would make some ancient dance or something.

When it came to performing it, we both just laughed, making complete and utter fools of ourselves, but we didn’t care. It was the first time a guy had made me feel so carefree. Andy’s smile was the only thing holding my gaze.

When we’d done, we’d gained a small crowd, who applauded us, but laughed right along with us. That was until a few girls in the front of the crowd noticed who Andy was.

“Andy! Oh my god, Andy! Is that you’re new girlfriend?”

“Andy where’s Scout? I thought you were seeing Scout?” Their screams and shouts blended together in one, Andy looking like his was about to faint.

“Andy? Andy look at me, LOOK AT ME!” I called at him, he dizzily faced me, shaking his head, before bolting off in the direction of the venue.

“ANDY WHAT THE FUCK!!” I shouted, before bolting after him. That mother fucker was fast. I’d completely lost him once I reached the corner. Coming to a stop, I let out a huge breath. What the fuck is wrong with him? And who the hell is Scout?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update, I got writer's block, had some problems with certain family members of mine, and then I decided I was gonna update all the stories together lol

Not sure if this is any good, so comment and let us know, WE LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Paula I love you so much, you truly are an amazing friend :) I don't know what I'd do without you, you put a smile on my face everyday, and for that I thank you. xx