Status: Active :D

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

Burn Baby Burn

Shiloh and I were laughing and giggling as we tried to do all the moves that he had been taught. And, I can’t dance to save my life. I mean I can slow dance like a boss but other than that I can’t dance without looking like a fool. Which by the time we finished we had gained a crowed. Great. Now I look like a fool and someone has probably got a video of me doing this. Fantastic…

In the front of the crowed there were a few younger girls the instantly recognized me. Fans? Great, this is just what I wanted to have happen.

“Andy! Oh my god, Andy! Is that you’re new girlfriend?” I felt my stomach clench. This can’t be happening.

“Andy where’s Scout? I thought you were seeing Scout?” my body began to sweat, and my breathing started to become sporadic.

“Andy? Andy look at me, LOOK AT ME!” swallowing hard I shook my head. Shiloh is going to kill me. But not bothering to stick around for the hell I was going to pay I ran off.

“ANDY WHAT THE FUCK!!” Shiloh screamed chasing after me, but my legs were longer meaning that I had lost her faster than you can scream Andy.

Gasping for breath I held my hand to my chest. What am I going to do? Someone has probably got a video of that and somehow Scout will see that and both her and Shiloh are going to kill me. Swallowing hard I began to walk back towards the venue. I wonder if I can hide in the bus all evening and not have to see her.

Sadly I don’t think that’s going to happen.

***

“Andy? C’mon you have to go in the venue if you’re going to go on!” Jinxx pulled back the curtain of my bunk. I was dressed and ready to go on stage but I wasn’t really up to going into the venue.

“I don’t want to go on.” mumbling I fumbled with my phone. So the great Andy Biersack doesn’t want to go on. Sue me for Christ sake. I honestly don’t really care.

“Seriously? You have to go on Andy.” rolling my eyes I sighed loudly.

“Yeah seriously. I don’t want to go on. You act like that’s a problem.” Jinxx laughed evilly.

“Yeah it is a bit of a problem Andrew, a shit ton of kids paid to see you sing tonight. So you better move your ass and be in the venue in five minutes.” with that Jinxx pulled the curtain back to the way he found it and left.

You would think that by now they would have all realized that I don’t want to be on this tour. They should have never brought me out. If they hadn’t then I wouldn’t be in this mess.

Groaning I sat up and pulled the curtain back. I don’t want to do this because I don’t want to face Shiloh but I guess I’m going to have to. Groaning I pulled my body out of the bunk and began walking towards the front of the bus.

Opening the door I stepped out and slowly began walking towards the venue. I have a bad feeling that tonight it going to be hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good evening all you lovely readers! I don't know about you guys but I have a feeling Andy is going to have hell to pay! O :

Jessica! I can't wait to see my certificate of amazingness and awesomeness! :D
Your turn darling!!! < 3