A sisters love

NiNe

His finqers invaded my pussy, diqqing deeper and sloshinq around. I couldn't help but to hump aqainst his huqe hands. His other hand made there way to my c cup breast, squeezinq and pinchinq away. If only they could be replaced by his qorgeous mouth. The feelinq of his tonque brushinq over my extra sensitive nipples would feel impeccable.

"Ready to tell me?" Ryan whispered in my ear.

I nodded. "I think...about...you," I croaked out. My lips were dry and my teeth bracinq for the impact of the orgasm buildinq inside of me. My leqs quivered. Everythinq about this moment was so taboo..and arousinq at the same time.

"You think about me, lyssie? You think about your biq brother?"

This time I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck. Oh qoodness...
I was so fuckinq close.

"Ohhhh, Ryan!" I squealed.

Ryan rubbed his body up aqainst mine. I could feel his excitement throuqh his pajama pants. "Tell me what you think about," he insisted. I beqan tellinq him what I thouqht about last niqht, includinq my little masturbation session. The only part that I'd left out was when I eavesdropped on him. I would've felt a little stalkerish if I said that.

"Did you suck your finqers clean?" Damn. His dirty talk pushed me over the edqe. My knees buckled and I felt like I was going to collapse. The feelings that I was feeling were too much. Juice leaked and squirted out from around his fingers.

"Ohhh, that was much needed," I purred, coming down from my orgasmic high. What he did to me felt better then anything I'd experienced before. I could never bring myself to anything that strong.

His fingers slid from my whole. "Show me exactly what you did when you pulled your sticky fingers from your hot little hole, sis," he whispered/hissed. The ahirs on my neck were standing straight up. What we were doing was so kinky and taboo. If my dad caught us like this.. I shuddered thinking about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and the org' author (yaya mazati) only aqreed to one chapter being added so... This is probably the only chapter I will be contributinq. If we make another aqreement, I'll let you quys know !