Status: in progress, will update when i can :) summer story

Saviour

New Religion

Fast Forward 2 months:
According to Kerrang, Black Veil Brides was having a show right here in California. After high school was over I moved out to the sunny state and landed myself a decent job at a retail store. I made enough money for myself. I got an apartment and a couple fish to keep me company. My fish were pretty bad ass if I do say so myself. I had a dragon fish that I named Phil, and a green spotted puffer fish named ‘X.’
Ten minutes passed and I still haven’t made my decision if I should go to the show or not. He wouldn’t remember me, so what’s the point at all? What if I gave him the bracelet? He’d probably be freaked out beyond belief. Andy gave me the bracelet right before he left, which was also the day I realized I was in love with him.
Truth be told me and Andy got very close back when we were in school. He told me he never kissed anyone so I kissed him, not against his will though. Andy was a great kisser as well, if you find that hard to believe.
Fuck it. I mentally cursed. I clicked purchase and entered my information and printed my ticket. Great, now I’m going to a Black Veil Brides show tomorrow night. I checked the time on the clock and it read 9:00 a.m. I have to be at work at 10 o’clock. I got up from bed and sat the computer on the table

****

I didn’t know what to wear today. My clothes depend on my mood. I picked a pair
of super fitted skinny jeans and a vintage top to match. I searched through my jewelry box and found the old friendship bracelet Andy gave me. I put that on along with my shoes. I went light on my makeup and just applied a simple line of eye liner. I grabbed my purse and threw my Ipod and phone in and walked out of my apartment.
****
Work went uneventful as always. Stocking the shelves of items and dealing with pissy customers. Although, one good thing did happen. I met someone, her name was Ashley she came in and I saw she had a BVB shirt on and struck on conversation on the concert tomorrow. Long story short we decided to go together seeing as we were both going alone, I was going to pick her up on my way there. I haven’t really had a real friend since Tina, but I don’t count her. More since Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is so short. I didn't really know what to type. Next chapter is going to be longer because it'll be introducing Andy! :) YAY!

</3
-Ginny