Status: Active

If It Means a Lot to You

Luke Spotting

Jeremy and I headed down to the lobby where we were meeting up with the rest of the guys. I wordlessly hugged each of them when we got to the lobby.

“Thanks for what you guys did,” I said as I pulled away from Alex.

“Anytime and anything for you, Rose,” Josh told me with a smile. I looked over each of them. I knew they all shared bruised knuckles. Neil had a bruise developing just under his right eye; Kevin had a shadow along the right side of his jaw; Josh had a small black eye and Alex had a bruise next to his left eye. I knew the injuries that Jeremy had acquired. Nonetheless, I felt terrible that they had gotten them at my expense.

“Where are we eating?” Kevin asked, changing the subject.

“Red Robin,” Rachel answered. She was clearly glad for the subject change. Alex started walking towards the doors with the rest of us behind him. I kept a tight hold on Jeremy’s hand, one of the two things keeping me from breaking down again. Something told me he was aware of this; he was return the pressure, glancing at me every now and then and giving me a small smile whenever I caught him looking.

None of us had bothered changing. I kept on my pencil skirt and my fitted black button up blouse. Rachel wore a simple, one shoulder black dress. The guys all wore a variety of black pants and black dress shirts.

We drove in silence to the restaurant, the only thing breaking the silence being the Hatebreed playing quietly from the speakers.

“Table for seven,” Alex told the hostess at Red Robin. She led us to the table. Once sitting, the conversation started to pick up. The guys started talking about what they were gonna eat and what seemed good.

“Oh hey, Rose! Haven’t seen you in forever!” Lisa, one of the girls I worked with, greeted. “What have you been up to?”

“Been out visiting these guys,” I replied, motioning towards the guys. She glanced at them. She did a double take when she realized who it was.

“Shit, Rose! Living the high life now, huh?” I laughed a little, shaking my head.

“It’s just by luck,” I told her. I held up mine and Jeremy’s held hands. “Plus I got this one tying me to them.”

“You like it and you know it,” Jeremy teased. I flashed him a smile.

“Anyways,” Lisa said, “what can I get you guys to drink? Although I know Rose and Rachel want Coke because that’s what they always want.”

“Two more Cokes, a Vanilla Coke, and a lemonade,” Neil listed right off the bat.

“Damn. Someone’s prepared.”

“Well you kinda remember what everyone gets when you spend your whole life with them.”

“I’ll be right back with your drinks.” Lisa walked away, leaving us to ourselves again.

“You guys excited? Two more weeks of tour left!” Rachel said as she looked around at all of the guys.

“Both yes and no,” Neil answered. “We’ll be glad to be going home because everyone knows we just want some time to relax but it’ll suck that you two are coming back here.”

“We’ll visit you guys when we can,” I promised. “And it’s not like you guys can’t call.”

“But it’s not the same,” Kevin said.

“Oh you guys will be fine spending time away from us. You did it for a month before we came along on tour,” Rachel reminded.

“Yeah but now that you guys did come along, you girls are part of our family,” Alex chimed. I shrugged.

“Then I don’t know what to tell you,” I said. Lisa eventually came back with our drinks. We ordered our food.

“Uh, Rose, can I talk to you for a second?” Lisa requested before she left. I raised an eyebrow but nodded nonetheless. I stood up and followed Lisa back to the kitchen.

“What is it?” I questioned, confused as to why she would want to talk to me.

“Luke came in the other day looking for you.” My eyes widened.

“What?” She nodded.

“He was saying something about wanting to talk to you, he wanted you back, and a bunch of stuff. He had mentioned Jeremy too but I didn’t believe him.” I leaned against the counter, running my hand through my hair.

“This is fucking wonderful.” I groaned. “Jeremy can’t know about this. He’s going to want to beat the shit out of Luke if he finds out.” I straightened up. “I’m not going to give Luke any thought. If he finds me, so be it. If he asks me to get back with him, no fucking way.” Lisa grinned.

“That’s my girl. You knew you wouldn’t go back to that dick,” she approved. “Now get back out there and eat with your boyfriend and your friends.” I smiled, hugging her. She laughed as she hugged me back. I hurried back to the table.

“What’d she want?” Jeremy asked, taking my hand again as I sat back down. I shook my head.

“Nothing really important. Just wanted to tell me some gossip she heard around,” I answered. He nodded is head in understanding. The guys talked about stunts they wanted to try the last two weeks of tour.

“Why can’t I?!” Neil demanded when Rachel shot down his idea of jumping off the balcony of any venues that had a balcony.

“Because you can kill yourself or you can end up seriously injured!” she retorted

“Killjoy.”

“I wouldn’t let any of you do that.”

“Party pooper.” Rachel rolled her eyes as our food arrived.

Jeremy’s POV:
“Hey, Rachel, do you know where Rose is?” I asked the red head. We were back at the hotel and were lounging around in Neil and Rachel’s room.

“She said something about going down to some empty room she saw that had a piano in it,” Rachel answered, looking over at me from her spot next to Neil.

“Do you know where it is?”

“Head down to the lobby and hang a left. There should be only one door there and she’ll be in there.” I nodded as I stood up. I headed down to the lobby like she said. I turned left once downstairs and saw the door Rachel had mentioned. I stopped at the doorway, met with an interesting sound.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in literally forever. I just lost interest in Mibba so I left for awhile. But I'm back long enough to get this story finished!