Pride

If You Try Anything

It’s strange how things can change so drastically. Before I could walk into school with no worries, nothing on my mind to really care about other than passing class but now…now it’s like my nerves are at an all time high. Every movement brings my attention to it. I don’t know why I think that someway, somehow the entire school now knows that Kai and I are more than friends but that’s just how I feel. I wait for the people coming up to me to ask, “So I heard you and Kai are dating?”

Thankfully, that hasn’t happened. It shouldn’t happen. Kai and I hardly left the apartment over break so there‘s no way anyone could have found out. We did what we always did, sat around and fucked with each other. I don’t mean that literally, you sick fucks! I meant we teased each other, more like I teased him, played a shit ton of video games, ate a lot of food, watched countless amounts of TV and movies and slept until noon.

Thinking about it, it really was just like old times. I thought when Kai and I “got together,” we’d somehow change…like he’d try jumping me every second or every time we touched he’d try to get us to do something, anything. But really…nothing happened. We didn’t hug or cuddle. We didn’t even kiss. That’s really my fault though for never giving him the chance to.

Not that I’m complaining about it or anything! I’m a-oh-fucking-kay with not kissing that useless bastard. We aren’t girls. All that lovey-dovey, showing how much we care and what not isn’t necessary so why should we do it?

I sigh, opening my locker to throw a few things inside. As I do so a familiar presence appears behind me. Shaking hands grasp my shoulders and I stiffen at the sound of his voice and the feel of his breath tickling my ear, “S-S-Shiloh.”

“The hell!” I holler, spinning quickly and kicking the boy hard enough to cause him to stumble backwards and land on his ass. There’s a fit of giggles and I notice a few girls standing not far from Kai and I realize why he had come to me, shaking.

It seems a group of ravenous females have tried to get their slimy claws on the poor boy. Speaking of the poor soul, he is now looking up at me with pleading eyes that are screaming save me! Since I am such a caring person, pfft yeah, right, I come to the rescue.

“Hello ladies,” I greet the girls with a sly smile, holding out a hand for Kai. This is where you all expect me to say that the feel of his skin makes me shiver, right? Well cry me a fucking river because his touch doesn’t cause anything. My heart doesn’t skip a beat. My cheeks don’t flush and my skin doesn’t tingle. Why would it? I’m helping him up, not jacking him off. “I apologize for interrupting your time with Kai but we have to get to class. Excuse us!”

And before the girls can do or say anything I’m dragging Kai to fourth. He’s stumbling behind me until his long legs easily manage to catch up with my speed. It isn’t until I feel his chest brushing my back that I realize, I’m still holding his hand.

Shit.

I release it quickly and act as if we weren’t practically holding hands. Kai, on the other hand, can’t take the dumb ass smile off his stupid face. Fucker, he enjoys this. Of course he does! Because he’s a freak. I really need to make a doctors appointment for him. He needs his head checked. There is no way he’s as brilliant as everyone claims him to be.

The two of us take our seats in Honors Calculus. Yeah, I know, honors. It fucking sucks but Kai is a genius and has the capabilities to take honors and I…well I thought it’d be nice to have…not because I wanted to be in the same class! No way.

I groan at the end of class. First day back from holiday and already we got homework. I knew we would. Miss. Chevosac gives us homework every night except Friday. Thankfully she allows us to enjoy our weekend without the torture that is calculus. The bell rings and everyone grabs their things, rushing to get to lunch. Before I make it out the door a hand clasps my wrist.

“What now?” I grunt, glaring at Kai from the corner of my eye.

“Uh…” Kai brings up his hand, like he’s about to bite his nails but instead forms a fist and rests his hand back against his side. Sighing, Kai works up the courage to speak. “U-Um…Shiloh, do you w-want to come o-over after school and do our h-homework together?”

And suddenly I feel kind of sick. Not sick grossed out but sick nervous. Why? Oh come on, don’t even ask that. It’s fucking obvious! Kai is practically asking without using the correct words if I would come over and do perverted and unspeakable things with him, or as he put it “do our homework.” What kind of homework are we doing, Kai? Obviously not the school related kind.

Kai notices the suspicious look I have and quickly tries to cover himself up, “N-No, Shiloh! I d-didn’t mean it l-like that or a-anything. I just t-thought you might need s-some help-”

“Are you calling me stupid?” He’s just digging himself a deeper hole. “Listen here you little shit, I am not an idiot and I do not need your help with any homework and why the hell are you inviting me over to your house when we hang out after school everyday anyways? You want to do dirty things don’t you?”

By the brightening of his cheeks the answer is obvious but I can’t help it, teasing Kai is what I do best.

“You sick fuck,” I hiss, finally turning to walk away from the, now red as a fire hydrant, boy with a very victorious grin etched across my face. Kai still follows me down the halls and when we turn the corner and I know there’s no one looking, I reach for the collar of his shirt.

Kai is shocked when I pull him down for a quick kiss, so quick that I’m sure he’s questioning himself if it even really happened. Rapidly blinking his wide eyes, he stutters, “S-S-Shi…”

“I’ll be over tonight…but if you try anything dirty I will make you regret living your pathetic excuse of a life.”

Kai, completely ignoring my threat, smiles from ear to ear and says, far too happily, “Ok!”

I scoff and continue walking to lunch, trying my best to ignore the love struck expression on Kai’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter you will LOVE me
So I suggest you suck up now and I'll post it quicker ~wink wink~

Comment&Subscribe?