Pride

Out Of The Gutter

“Welcome back, Shiloh! It’s nice seeing you again,” Mrs. McFallen says cheerfully, throwing her arms around me in a motherly hug. After placing a kiss on both mine and Kai’s cheek, Mr. and Mrs. McFallen leave, telling us to be good and keep out of trouble.

Kai and I head into the living room where we sit side by side at the coffee table. Both of us pull out our homework and surprisingly start working. When we aren’t talking or joking around, we work but I still feel Kai’s intense gaze on me. The boy always turns away though when I look up at him. Sometime later I feel Kai getting desperate.

His knee grazes mine. I ignore it but then I feel his shoulder brush against me. Once again, I ignore the touch until he starts continuously tapping his knee against mine. Huffing, I glare to show the action isn’t appreciated but he continues. When I don’t do anything more, Kai reaches for my hand, clasping it in his. I finally stop working to say, “Get your mind out of the gutter, shit head.”

Kai’s grip loosens on my hand but doesn’t let go. He’s now staring at me with possibly the reddest tint on his cheeks humanly possible. Swallowing the lump that I know formed in his throat, Kai raises his hand to press against my cheek first. Then, slowly, he runs it down my throat before entangling his fingers in my hair. Kai leans down to capture my lips.

One would think the larger part of me, my pride, would have me pushing him away. However, that isn’t the case. The hand I had placed on his chest ready to shove him away, doesn’t. Instead, it slowly slides down to his hip where I hesitate before wrapping a single arm around his waist.

Kai’s tongue begs for entrance, continuously swiping over my bottom lip. There are butterflies in my chest, telling me just how much I really am enjoying this but my head keeps screaming no. I’m sure it’s obvious what wins.

My lips part, my tongue easily brushing past Kai’s to push it back in its place. Kai doesn’t seem bothered at all by me taking over the kiss. He happily allows me to guide him into my lap, his arms wrapping themselves around my shoulders while somehow still managing to kiss.

Breaking apart, we gasp in large quantities of air. Before Kai can come back in for another kiss, I attack his neck. He grunts at the force I use, sucking and biting at his more than welcoming throat. My hands grip his hips, which were squirming in my lap, informing me of the obvious problem we both have.

One of Kai’s hands run down my clothed chest and just as his fingers graze the hem of my jeans I realize what he’s about to do. I pull away quick, completely ready to object to the idea but when Kai slams his lips against yours and uses his tongue to drive you hysterical you kind of forget about anything and everything. It’s too late to say anything when I feel Kai’s hand unbuttoning my jeans and slipping beneath both them and my boxers.

My thighs quiver and hips thrust upwards when feeling Kai’s hand grip the base of my cock. His hand slowly runs up my length, thumb gently running over the slit. I grunt into our kiss, hoping it’ll tell him that if he teases me I will kill him. Kai chuckles as he breaks away from our kiss to press his lips to the hollow of my throat sucking hard enough to leave marks.

I have to press one of my hands against the floor when Kai begins moving his hand. My head falls back in ecstasy and I’ll never admit to making any of the moans that I did. But it’s kind of hard to think about such embarrassing sounds when you feel so good.

I’m so close now that I’m seeing white border my vision. Kai’s pace quickens. It isn’t until I feel Kai’s lips against mine once more that I finally hit my orgasm, moaning. Kai, blushing just as darkly as me, pulls away while also removing himself from my lap. We’re both silently staring at each other with a blank expression until I finally smirk.

“I knew you didn’t want to do homework.”

Kai smiles too and mumbles, “Um…you s-should probably c-clean up in my room…I k-kind of need the bathroom.”

It isn’t until he says that that I realize the obvious tent in his jeans. I know I should return the favor but I don’t. More like can’t. I can’t do it. Kissing is one thing…receiving the hand job is one thing…but giving it is another. I don’t know how to explain it but…fuck, I can’t.

Sighing, I make my way into Kai’s room. While he’s taking care of his problem in the bathroom I search for clean boxers in his room. I grab a pair, change my dirty ones and take a seat in front of the TV. I don’t bother waiting for Kai. I just turn on the Xbox and throw in Call of Duty. Sometime later, Kai returns, his problem now fixed. He takes a seat beside me, resting his head on my shoulder seconds later.

I stiffen and pause the game, catching his attention. Kai lifts his head and asks, “What?”

“Are you…like…trying to cuddle or something?” I ask him around a grimace. Cuddling? I don’t cuddle. I wouldn’t even cuddle if Kai were a girl! I mean…it’s cuddling.

Kai shyly looks down at his feet. “N-No…I just…felt like it.”

Humming, I turn back to the Xbox and suddenly, it hits me. Kai, obviously, did what we just did with Garrett. I bet Garrett would hold him afterwards or kiss him or cuddle with him. I mean, why wouldn’t he? Unlike me, Garrett was capable of pushing past his pride and easily accepting his sexual orientation.

I growl. “Did you and Garrett cuddle after blowing each other?”

Kai chokes on his own breath, coughing for a moment before looking towards me with wide eyes. Seeing the angry glare on my face, Kai answers just barely above a whisper, “We u-usually cuddled or s-sat together and w-watched TV…or something.”

Maybe I shouldn’t have asked because just thinking about Kai doing anything with Garrett pisses me off. Knowing that they went past kissing, it makes my blood boil. It makes my jaw clench. It makes my hands fist. I really fucking hate Garrett.

“Whatever,” I scoff, deciding to take my anger out on CoD. I shouldn’t be angry with Kai because to be honest, I understand why he dated Garrett. If I were him I’d lose all hope too. I never showed him any interest. He must have been hurting. Because of me. People do a lot of strange things when hurting.

But it still pisses me off. It probably always will. Stupid fucking Garrett.

“Shiloh,” Kai whispers just beneath my ear. The hair on the back of my neck stands at attention, not because I was frightened but because I got nervous. I bite my lip at the memory of what we had just done not long ago. “Are you mad…jealous, maybe?”

“Don’t get cocky.” My voice comes out more like a venomous hissing sound than anything else. Kai laughs at the sound and presses a kiss to my cheek. Maybe the action does make me feel a bit better…I even find myself biting back a smile.

“Good, there’s no need to be. You’re the one I want most.” Kai rests his head against my shoulder for a couple seconds, grinning at the blush he obviously knows he put onto my cheeks. Thankfully, he says nothing about the red tint and pulls away, happily watching me play and cuss out the TV.

And I continue to scream angrily at the TV until later that night when I decided to stay over. Why should I go home anyways? It’s already midnight. My parents don’t care. They know where I’m at. So I jump into Kai’s bed and curl up on my side. Kai gets in behind me and I can feel his back pressing against mine.

I feel butterflies in my stomach and my pride is telling me not to do it, not to do what I’m thinking about. I decide this once, just this once I will push my pride aside and do something that’ll make Kai happy. I should do it, especially after what he did for me earlier.

So first sighing and then taking in a deep breath, I turn and scoot closer to Kai so that my chest is pressed against his back. Kai’s eyes shoot open when I throw one of my legs over his own and an arm around him, pulling him flush against me. His mouth resembles a fish out of water and it makes me chuckle.

“Say anything and I swear it’ll never happen again,” I grumble into the back of his neck. When Kai doesn’t speak I take that as his reply and the two of us fall into a deep sleep.

Maybe I slept better than ever that night because I had Kai in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Virtue and I have started ANOTHER supernatural story so please check it out Transparent
~wiggles the eyebrows~
Yeah I know I'm awesome. Love me. PRAISE ME! I gave you the boy lovin' you've all been waiting for!
I've been waiting for it to. I just want to make them have sex already but I must resist
I MUST RESIST!

Comment&Subscribe?