Pride

I'll Push Him Off Later

I’m shaking as Kai and I fall back onto the bed, his hands eagerly working their way under my shirt. By the way his fingers slowly skim over my skin I can tell he’s just as nervous as I am. There’s no way I’m stopping this now though because who knows when I’ll work up the nerve to offer this again.

Kai runs his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I allow him to run over every crevice of mouth before pushing his tongue back where it belongs. My hands have somehow went from my sides to Kai’s back. They skim down to his backside where I grip him and use the hold to bring his hips down against mine.

Kai grunts against my lips, his hips now rocking into mine. The friction caused by my jeans only adds to the pleasure that Kai and I are creating. Speaking of Kai, his fingers find my nipples. His thumbs roll the hardened numbs and I’m shocked that such an action actually makes my cock twitch in approval.

A moan that I would only ever allow Kai to hear vibrates against his lips. The two of us pull apart for a moment for air before diving back in. Our tongues tangle with one another, neither trying to take over the kiss but just feeling each other.

Kai tugs on my shirt and although I really don’t want to pull away from our kiss I do so he can remove my shirt and toss it to some unknown location in his room. Before Kai can dive back in for another kiss I grip the bottom of his shirt, tugging it off him as well.

I lean up quickly to take a piece of his tender skin between my teeth. Kai groans when my tongue runs over the flesh which will be marked tomorrow. It makes me smirk knowing that there’ll be evidence of I owning Kai on him for the whole world to see.

Kai’s working on removing my pants. He manages to remove both those and my boxers before I flip us over. I’m tired of being on bottom. Kai is too shocked by the switch of position to stop me from attacking his nipple with my teeth. It’s rare for me to do anything to Kai. He’s normally the one getting me off, initiating everything, forcing me to touch him but now…

I’m going to start letting Kai enjoy himself too. This isn’t all about me and shit I can’t believe I’m saying this but it feels damn good when Kai grips my hair and arches upwards into my touch. The way his body shivers beneath me and the way he moans for more, it only makes me want to continue.

My hearts racing a mile a minute as my tongue laps down his happy trail to the hem of his jeans. Kai’s hips are more than happy to lift up from the bed to allow me the time to remove that annoying piece of fabric called jeans. There’s only a single layer of clothing left and it’s hardly enough to hide the burning erection beneath.

A lump forms in my throat. My fingers shake but I know it’s not because I don’t want to do this. It’s because I’m nervous that Kai may not like it. I look up at him and see just how much he really wants this. His eyes are practically speaking for him.

I’m sure mine look the same, just as dark and full of lust. I never thought the day would come when I’d be turned on by a guy, when I’d willing blow a guy but Kai really does strange things to me. I’ll kill him for making me think and act like this later. I kind of need him right now.

I remove Kai’s boxers and somewhere above me he’s saying something along the lines of, ‘you don’t have to do this,’ but I really don’t care. I know I don’t have to but I want to. I want Kai to feel good.

His cock throbs in appreciation when I grip the base. Slowly I run my hand up and down his shaft. A low moan erupts from Kai’s throat and his hips thrust upwards, not at all happy with my agonizingly slow and teasing pace. His thighs quiver and I run my teeth over his hip bone, making him twitch involuntarily.

I press slow and lingering kisses from his hip bone to his cock. Kai moans when I finally press my lips to his tip. My tongue encircles him then laps up and down his shaft. There’s a squeaking sound and I know Kai has moved from lying down to a sitting position. His fingers run through my hair encouraging me to continue.

Taking in a deep breath I lean forward to take Kai’s erection between my lips. Kai moans without appreciation when I immediately pick up a quick pace, bobbing my head and taking as much of him as I can. My hand works the bottom of his shaft, pumping the throbbing organ.

“S-Shiloh,” Kai moans and tries desperately to thrust upwards into my mouth. I keep an arm locked around his hips to keep him idle but his hips are still twitching and thighs shaking with the desire to orgasm.

“F-Fuck Shiloh,” he gasps and tries desperately to get me to stop. “S-Stop…”

I ignore his orders and quicken my pace. I suck him until he finally manages to hit his orgasm. I don’t stop moving my lips around him until he’s finished. The taste is vile but when I look up to see the satisfied expression on his face it was worth it.

I lean away and just manage to wipe my lips with the back of my arm when Kai pulls me forward into his lap. I curse and try to pull away from an unwelcome and cold guest wiggling inside me.

“W-What the hell are you d-doing?” I grunt, desperately trying to get away from Kai’s probing finger. “Who the hell said I was bottoming!?”

“No one,” Kai somehow manages to say around a chuckle. He presses a soft kiss beneath my jaw. “But no one said you weren’t.”

Hell no! I shake my head in disapproval, not at all liking the way his finger feels. “There is no way I’m bottoming!”

In a tussle of punches and kicks Kai manages to get me on the mattress, my face pressed into the sheets. There are now two fingers moving curiously around, stretching me. I push myself onto my hands and knees and I try to move away from him but Kai has his arm locked around my waist, keeping me in place.

“F-Fuck,” I groan, burrowing my furiously blushing face in the pillows. “I’m g-gonna fucking k-kill you!”

I thought I was going to top! I’m the one who suggested this anyways so I should get to. This is such bullshit! Besides Kai is way more of a woman than I am and the woman is bottom! Damn it this isn’t what I planned at all.

“You can top next time,” Kai whispers into my ear, his hot breath tingling the already burning and sensitive skin.

I’m tempted to say what next time but I can’t because Kai’s fingers have managed to find a certain part of me that I thought no one would ever touch. An incredibly embarrassing whine slips past my lips without consent. I can feel Kai smirking against my back, his lips now kissing the trembling flesh. Angry at myself for making such a sound I take a mouthful of sheets to keep myself quiet.

Kai is now abusing my prostrate, his finger stretching me but also curling within to hit it and send a jolt of pleasure through me. I hardly even notice the third finger because I’m too busy moaning. I’ll never admit that I actually start to rock back into his fingers when he tries to retract them. Not that I need to admit it, Kai already knows and he seems to be enjoying it that dirty bastard.

“Don’t d-do that,” Kai orders me, tugging at the sheets that I’m clenching between my teeth. “I want to hear you.”

I shake my head stubbornly. It’s embarrassing enough letting him do this to me. I am not moaning and begging like a girl! I’ll never live it down!

Sighing, Kai pulls back and places his hands on my hips. I take a glance over my shoulder to see him pressing his tip to my entrance. Our eyes lock. He bites his lips, whispers a sorry it won’t hurt for long before slowly pushing inside me.

I fist my hands into the sheet and take more of the fabric between my lips to keep the groan of pain at bay. The pain subsides once he’s fully inside me. I release the sheets when I let out a sigh of relief. The throbbing in my spin are now dull and nearly gone.

When I nod Kai slowly pulls out before thrusting back in. I bite my bottom lip because it still hurts and continues to until Kai finally manages to hit my prostate. I didn’t expect it so I moaned and my hips pushed back into his without my say so. Kai leans forward so his chest is pressing against my back. He kisses the back of my neck as he starts pulling out and slamming back into me.

No matter how hard I try to keep quiet I can’t. Every hit of my prostate is like a orgasm and I moan pathetically. My hips are thrusting back, meeting Kai each time in hopes for him to go deeper. My cock is throbbing painfully, begging for release.

“F-Faster!” I plead wanting to feel Kai’s powerful thrusts more. The boy grunts in response and picks up the pace, mercilessly driving into me over and over until I can hardly breathe. I’m shaking and can long keep myself up so I fall from hands to my elbows. Kai holds my hips up, pulling them back into his thrusts.

I’m moaning and begging for release. Kai grips my erection and pumps it in tune with his thrusts.

“Shiloh,” Kai cries out, leaning over to litter my back with kiss marks. “I-I love you…I l-love you so much.”

I nod, unable to form words. White floods my vision and I cry out Kai’s name as I shoot my seed across my chest. Kai’s thrusts become jerky and out of tune. With a moan of my name he hits his orgasm. The two of us fall down onto the bed and maybe if I wasn’t so exhausted from that…dare I say it…amazing sex I would have pushed him away but I’m too tired to move.

I’ll push him off later…for right now I just want to lie with him like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So obviously Kai won the who should top contest
It was 15 to 6 :)
And I enjoyed writing this very much so hehehoho
Since you all left me so much love I updated so yeah...enjoy the sex

Comment&Subscribe?