Status: hopefully active!

Get Better With Time

Chapter 12

I went back to the dressing room, where I was assisted out of the first gown. I sat waiting for the next dress.

“Oh Merlin! It’s beautiful!”

“I hope it’s just as beautiful on you! As soon as your mother-in-law said traditional I just knew that you would love this gown!” I grinned as she helped me slip it on. I felt gorgeous in it, and it was exactly what I had had in mind. After clipping the excess gown back, she helped me step into another pair of heels. I stood up tall and looked into the mirror. I opened the door and carefully picked up the edges of the dress so I could show everyone the gown. Once I was perched on the step in front everyone, I took a deep breath.

“So, what do you think?” I watched Narcissa softly purse her lips.

“It’s absolutely gorgeous, but-“ Zaila was quickly interrupted by Narcissa’s sharp tone.

“It’s a step in the right direction. Do you mind if I go pick something,” She asked the sales woman. I watched to poor woman deflate a little bit.

“It’s an absolutely beautiful gown, and I feel very gorgeous in it. Thank you for putting me in a long dress, I just think the top needs to be a little bit more dramatic.” The woman nodded. Narcissa quickly disappeared into the ‘stock room’ of the store and I went back to the dressing room. I waited patiently for several minutes before hearing a soft knock.

“We found it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short for a reason ya'll:) I'm not just a horrible bitch! I work tomorrow so I'll probably be posting again late tomorrow night:) I love you guys! Thanks for sticking with me!

<3
Andrea