Smile.

Three.

[Brian’s Point of View]

She called me up and, probably on a spur of the moment kind of thing, wanted to hang out. I wasn’t complaining, she was a cool chick. She had this whole rocker, I-don’t-give-a-fuck attitude going on for her. Most girls are annoying when pulling that shit, but, for some odd reason, I didn’t care that she was like that.

She was an odd ball, watching her walk on the beach was something else. She was so amused by the littlest things; Seashells, the sounds of the crashing waves, the way the water looked so grey because of the cloudy sky. She was so intrigued by the little things, it showed her in a whole new light.

“You’re so easily amused,” I stated, as she giggled at a crab moving funny.

She looked up at me and stuck her tongue out at me. “Am not.”

“You totally are,” I replied, before grinning at her. She just slightly scowled and stopped looking around like an ADD squirrel.

“So, what would you like to converse over?”

I shrugged. “What is there to converse over?”

“Answering my question with a question isn’t cool,” she replied. “Anything you want, because I’m not picking.”

“Tell me about yourself, then.”

She made a face, before semi-going in to depth about herself. She covered the little things, such as how her favorite color was purple and that her birthday is in the end of December. Her favorite animals are elephants and sea turtles and that she loves orange juice. The little things she mentioned were funny, like how she loves Smells Like Teen Spirit, but they play it so much on the radio, that it lost its value to her. She has low self-esteem, even though I assured her she was pretty. She simply stuck her tongue out at me and continued whatever she was babbling about.

“Okay, what’s something you’ve always secretly wanted to do?” I asked, giving her a slight smile.

She bit her lip and thought about it. “I kinda want to be a stripper,” she said, after really thinking about it. “Not for the dancing part. I just don’t like wearing pants.”

I looked at her before stifling a laughing. I couldn’t see her up there, just getting naked for the hell of it. I could see her getting naked, but that was for a different reason. Not just to be naked.

“Seriously?” I asked, before she nodded and gave me a shy smile.

“Pants make me feel restricted.”

And, that was when I died laughing.

*

“Sorry that we couldn’t hang out longer.” It was maybe ten til three and I was running late for band practice. I felt bad and I would have loved to blow off the guys and just hang out with her, but she didn’t want to be a ‘burden’ and tag along with me to go.

“It’s okay. Just means we have to make up for it and hang out again soon,” she replied, absent-mindedly. She stared out the window at the passing cars on the highway.

“Something wrong?” I asked, noticing the odd look on her face.

She just shrugged. “Not really. Just thinking.”

“The look on your face suggests that you were thinking unhappy things,” I said, somewhat jokingly. It was the truth though, she looked semi-upset.

“I don’t know. It’s no big deal. Don’t worry,” she responded, before turning to face the front. She gave me a smile, before she pointed to an upcoming street. “That’s the one, if you didn’t remember.”

I nodded and pulling down the narrow road, towards her house.

“Welcome to Casa de Avril, which is one hell of a contradiction, because it’s Spanish and my name is French. Maison du Avril, I think it would be in French. I’m rambling again, aren’t I?”

I smiled at her as I put my car in park. “Don’t worry, it’s kinda cute.”

She returned the smile, before opening the car door to my black Mustang. “I’ll see you around, Bri. Lovely hanging out with you today.”

“Agreed. I’ll call you later and we’ll hang out again soon.”

She smiled even wider. “Okay, I’ll hold that against you if you don’t.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay :D I actually like this chapter. I'm not really good at writing in guys point of views, but this turned out...nicely, I guess.
Thanks for the comments, guys :) Highly appreciated here.
And, Kalea. No. Just no. Nothing to do with Kyle. xD