‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Wrestling, Beer, & Aunt Flo

Neche’s POV

Mina did what I asked and I rushed to put my PJs on. After I was comfortable I got Bear’s things ready for him to leave.

“Where am I going?” He asked kicking his long legs back and forth on the bed.

“To spend the night at Aunt Linda’s,” I smiled and he did too.

“Yay!” He cheered and I giggled. “What are you going to do?” He asked.

“Mommy and her friends are going to hang out for a bit,” I explained.

“Why can’t I stay?” he cocked his head to the side cutely and I grinned at him.

He got that from Matt.

“Because sweetie sometimes grown-ups need alone time…” I explained while zipping up his backpack.

“Like you and daddy’s? Are you going to wrestle too?” My eyes widened.

“W-What?”

“I asked Daddy what you and him do alone and he said you wrestle,” I blushed madly.

“Um… no we’re not going to wrestle; mommy only does that with daddy… Mommy and your aunties are just to hand out and drink grown-up juice and have grown-up talk.”

“You mean beer?” My eyes bugged out of their sockets.

“Who taught you that word?”

“Daddy,” he grinned and I rolled my eyes.

Of course he did!

“Yes I mean beer but don’t use that word…”

“Why?”

“Because your five and you shouldn’t know it yet.”

“Can I drink some?”

“No!”

“Why?”

“Because it’s against the law.”

“But daddy said you guys drank them before you were allowed to back in high school,” I shut my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose.

I turned to Bear and sat him down.

“What exactly did daddy tell you?”

“Just that you wrestle every time you drink beer except when your Aunt Flo visits; who’s Aunt Flo?”

“What did daddy tell you it was?”

“Umm he said she was an evil person who makes you a nut cracker and hate every male that comes close to you.”

I took a deep breath and pursed my lips.

“Mommy?”

“Hmm?”

“What are you thinking?”

“That I’m going to kill daddy and we aren’t wrestling anytime soon…”
♠ ♠ ♠
xD was this a funny filler? I rushed it out in 20 minutes because I wanna get in the shower and sleep!

Ohhh looky! I’m finally “scene”. You can see my top better here.
-Neche Narcissist