‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Fake It

“Exactly! He’s lying… Jason’s cheating on me!” tears fell from my eyes. How could I have been so stupid. I just don’t see how Brian could lie about something like this… this kind of shit ruins lives. And I think Neche finally saw that when I pointed it out to her. I sat down on the bed, holding my head in my hands and my sister sat next to me, rubbing my back as I fumed. Soon, Bear walked in, still wearing his apron. I looked at him, standing in the doorway. His chubby little hands were trying to pull the apron over his head but it kept getting stuck. Finally, he let out a sigh of frustration and just let it hang over the back of his head like a hat. The sigh made me chuckle. It seemed too much of an adult expression for a five year old.
“You kay Aunt Mina?”
I nodded, “Come here baby, let’s wipe your mouth.”
He wrinkled his nose up and walked to where his mom was waiting next to me.
“Aunt Mina… you can’t tell Uncle Jason…”
I forced a giggle, “I won’t I promise.”

After Neche wiped Bear’s face off, she decided to give him a face. He had managed to get dinner in his hair and in his shirt. An amazing feat for anyone but a five year old. I looked around the room, anxiety tying knots in my stomach. Deciding to go out, I rummaged through the dresser to find the tightest jeans I owned. Jason hated when I wore them because he thought my ass hung out, but right now, I wanted to make Jason mad. I wanted him to hurt like I did.

In the back of my mind, a tiny voice told me to call Jason. To ask for his side of the story. It distracted me long enough for my phone to ring. Picking it up, I saw it was Jason. As much as I wanted to ignore it, I calmed myself and took a breath.
“Hello?”
“Hey babe!”
“Hey Jase…”
“What’s going on?”
“Um. Just finished eating dinner.”
“Mmm. What did you guys have?”
“Just take-out for Yangs.”
“That sounds good. Let’s get some when I get home?”
“Sure babe.”
“Everything okay with you Mina? I miss you so much. I can’t wait to come home!”
I could hear the smile in his voice and my heart began to ache like it was slowly breaking apart.
Ask him the voice in the back of my heart begged, but my tongue was defiant.
“I miss you too Jase,” my voice cracked.
“Mina, love, what’s wrong?”
“I um… gonna start my period. Just a little over emotional. Miss you lots,” I lied. Almost. I did miss him… but I would never admit why I was upset. Not yet anyways.
“Aww boo… it’s okay. Six more days and I’ll be home. I can’t wait to hold you…”
“I love you Jason. Forever.”
“I love you too Mina. I’ll call you tomorrow.”
“Goodbye.”

I hung up the phone and pulled the jeans on. I then found the tightest lowest shirt I owned, threw on some tigh high boots and grabbed my purse. After checking out my reflection, I walked out to the kitchen only to be stopped by my sister.
“Neche… what are you doing?”
“Stopping you from making a mistake. Turn around, put your pj’s on. We’re gonna get shit faced and watch movies here. Aunt Linda is on her way to get Bear and the girls are coming over for a girls night.”
“But…”
“No buts. Now march to your room.”
“What?”
“MARCH!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okie day. Sorry it took so long to get out guys. Kelseys gotta shake that money maker and wear short shorts and tank tops and serve rude people food for a living >.<

ANYWAYS; Dude. If it meant being with Jason Berry, I think I'd let him cheat... even once. Then again, maybe not. I don't share my men with bitches. Or anyone for that matter :P

Please let us know what you think! Thanks to our loyal readers, you guys that comment are the reason I love doing this <3

Cant wait to see what my lovely wife has in store!

Comment Subscribe and Banner?
Kels <3