‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Phone Calls

Neche’s POV

“Hello?”

“Why the fuck would you tell Bear about beer and “wrestling”, and my Aunt Flo?” I heard him chuckle nervously and I knew he was scratching the back of his neck.

“Answer me.” I warned.

“See I would b-but… I go-tta get to work soon sweetie lo-“

“You do not,” I cut him off.

“Yes I do! Jason wants to talk to you! Love you bye!” Before I could answer the phone was passed off to his brother and I growled.

I’m gonna kill him when he’s home.

“Hello?” Jason sounded confused.

“I don’t want to talk to you; my husband’s just being scared,” I explained and he laughed.

“Makes sense so… what’s up?” I shrugged even though he couldn’t see it.

“Matt told Bear what beer and my Aunt Flo was…” I mumbled and he laughed.

“It’s not funny!” I whined and he stopped.

“Sorry, just thought I would be the one to tell him and that you’d come after me.”

“I know… I thought the same thing,” I mumbled and we laughed.

“Has Mina called you?” I asked remembering she promised she’d ask him about the rumor.

“No why?”

“No reason; she just said she wanted to call you.” I half lied.

“Oh… well I haven’t talked to her yet.” He said.

“You talked to your sister-in-law before your own girlfriend?” I faked shock and he chuckled.

“Yeah I guess so,” he said.

“Mommy I’m ungry!”

“Hungry,” I corrected.

“What?”

“Not you!” I chuckled at Jason.

“Matt! Your wife’s yelling at me!” I laughed.

“So!” I heard Matt yell back causing me to laugh harder.

“Jason I gotta go; Matt’s son is hungry,” I sighed.

“Oh so when he wants something he’s my son!”

“Am I on speaker?!”

“No…” Matt said and Jason laughed.

“Who’s all around?”

All of A7X said “me” and I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t you all have your own girlfriends to call and not listen to my conversations?”

“They’re all busy!” Jimmy shouted.

“Yeah and we like to hear you and Matt fight!” Shadows explained and I sighed.

“I gotta go feed the beast; I’ll talk to you all later. Well probably just see you guys when you get home. Love you!” I directed that at Matt but everyone else answered causing me to roll my eyes again.

“I think she meant Matt guys,” Jason chuckled.

“No she didn’t!” Jimmy argued and I laughed.

“Yes I did Jimbo; bye guys!” I hung up before Jimmy could whine about me ‘not loving him’ or something like that.

I went to the freezer and got out the frozen chicken nuggets that warm up in the microwave. Bear sat at the table and I poured him some juice. Soon his snack was done and just as I placed the plate down my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“What; you don’t love me?!” Jimmy whined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lmao random filler but kinda important.

I don’t know why I wanted Neche to talk to her brother-in-law; I talk to mine all the time.

Every time he’s hurt he calls because he thinks I’m gonna baby him and feel bad for him because my sister doesn’t. I told him to call his mama because it ain’t me xD

Anywho.

Happy Belated Birthday to my wife’s boyfriend- wait wait WHAT?! XD
-Neche Narcissist