‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Pretend

It was eight o’clock in the morning when I heard the front door slam shut and Jason and Matt talk in hushed voices. The footsteps in the hall grew louder, but I stayed as I was laying, waiting for the door to open. When it did, I closed my eyes again, pretending to be asleep. I felt the bed shift as Jason sat down before I felt his hand brush my hair away from my face. His lips brushed my temple before he whispered
“I missed you beautiful girl.”
My lips twitched into a grin, betraying my sleeping act and I heard Jason laugh.
“Trying to trick me, were you?” he asked, his fingers running down my sides, tickling me.
“Jase!” I laughed jumping up and landing in his lap. He laughed and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.
“ I missed you so much, Mina,” he whimpered into my hair.
“I… I missed you too Jason.”

How could I ever think that someone so perfect like Jason could ever cheat on me. He was so sweet… and I knew in my heart that he loved me so much. But knowing I thought it, even for a minute was tearing me apart.
He pulled me down onto the bed and we laid, facing each other. He touched my hair, my face, my neck, just smiling at me and closed his eyes.
“Jase?” I whispered finally.
“Hmm?”
“Can I ask you a question?”
He pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me.
“Of course you can babe,” he rested his chin on the top of my head.
I kept quiet for a moment, gathering the courage to ask. He opened one eye and looked at me.
“You okay Mina?”
“Jason… did you cheat on me on tour?”
He pulled away, his eyes filled with anger and hurt.
“Mina… what the fuck did I ever do to make you think something like that,” he sat up angrily.
“Jase…” I reached for him but he batted my hands away.
“No Mina. Listen. I know I get to do my dream job… and I get to do a lot of things, but I do it for us. You think I like leaving for months at a time, not knowing when you can fly out, or when I can fly home for a night? It kills me… but it pays the bills. I love my job. And I love you. And I would never do anything to risk losing you… because if I had to, I could find another job. But I could never find another you. Ever.”
I felt the tears start to fall from my eyes as I sat up and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.
“Mina. We have a life together. I want to start a family together.”
I looked up in surprise, “What?”
“Remember when I asked you to think about having a baby?”
I nodded against his shoulder and he turned and cupped my face in his calloused hands.
“Mina. I want to have a baby with you,” his thumb gently rubbed my bottom lip, “I want to marry you.”
“Jase…”
He stood up and knelt beside the bed, “Marry me, Mina? Be mine and only mine forever?”
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o short update I know.
But dayum. I wasnt expecting to write that part. My wifeys gon be like WHAT?!
shittt.

anyways. comments? please and spank you <3
Kels