‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Ghost Adventures

Neche’s POV

“What are you doing?” I looked away from the TV and at Matt

“Eating ice cream and watching TV; what’s it look like?” Matt took a seat beside me and took the carton away leaving me pouting.

“Hey get your own!”

He shook his head and stared at the TV in front of me.

“What are you watching?” A wide smile over took my face as I looked back at the TV.

“Ghost Adventures…”

“Never heard of it.”

“Because you’re always gone when I watch it!” I complained and he pecked my lips with his ice cream stained ones making me smile.

“So what’s it about?”

“People who go on adventures looking for ghost…” He glared at me.

“Ha Ha, very funny.”

“I know,” I smiled wide and he scoffed.

After a few minutes of watching Zak, Nick, and Aaron investigate Bobby Mackey’s Music World for the second time Matt started to complain.

“This Zak guy is a total tool.”

“Is not!” I gasped and he scoffed.

“Yeah he is; look at what he’s wearing; and he acts like he runs everything.”

“He is the lead investigator…”

“So…”

I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever; Zak Bagans is amazing and you know it.” He rolled his eyes at me.

“I bet he’s a douche in person.”

“No he’s super nice. He even called me beautiful.” I smiled and remembered our encounter.

“What?!”

“What?” I asked innocently.

“You met him?” I nodded and looked back at the TV.

“When?”

“When I went to Miami… Had to do their hair and stuff for a photo shoot…”

“And…?”

“And nothing. He was really sweet.”

“No about the beautiful part?”

“Oh… he was hitting on me but I told him I was married so chillax.”

“Okay I’m gonna ignore the fact that you said the word “chillax” because there’s a more pressing issue here.”

“No there’s not.”

“Is too; a douche was hitting on my wife.”

“He’s not a douche and I get hit on all the time, relax it’s not like I do anything with them.”

“What?! How many times do you get hit on?!” I rolled my eyes.

He was being childish.

“I’m a girl; guys hit on me constantly… it doesn’t matter…”

“How does it not matter?”

“Because I love you.” He smiled wide.

Just like all of our other little fights; it ended there after I gave him a peck on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Complete shit.

Just wanted to show you that Matt and I are married and couples do fight over stupid little things… even a perfect union like ours ;P

Comment & subscribe.
Oh if you can check out my new A7X story that’d be really cool too! Wicked End
-Neche Narcissist