Status: Abonează-te şi în comentariu va rog! ( comment and subscribe please!)

Frumos Dezordine (Beautiful Disarray)

Demani

I dropped Disarray off at her house, telling her that I was taking her to the Italian restaurant downtown and that it was formal so that she had to change. Then I went home myself and changed into a black silk button down, since she seemed to like those, and some black dress pants. I almost combed my hair, then remembered how she’d commented that she liked it messy last night after we had made love. She had ran her fingers through it gently, tugging on it every once and awhile, driving me crazy. I grinned, jogging out to my Black chevy Cruise.

I pulled up to disarrays house, which actually looked more like a cottage, and strolled up the stairs, walking in without knocking.

Bad Idea.

I ran straight into Morsiette, who emediately dragged me back outside. I gave him a strange look.

“You slept with my sister.” He said. Not a question. A statement. I paled. “W-well, I-“ he waved a hand impatiently.

“That doesn’t bother me so much. Thanks to my mom she has been on birth control since she was fifteen. But what does bother me is the things that Demetri has told my about you.” I grimaced. “I’m-“

“ Morsiette! Leave him alone! You’re 19 and in no place to be talking to a 26 year old like that.” Hemi said from the living room. I gave Morsiette a long look. He looked older then that. But then I remembered that the only reason Disarray took the job was that she was helping to pay for Morsiette going to college.

“Is Disarray ready to go?” Morsiette shrugged.

“yes, Disarray is ready to go. You two better be out of my house by 9, or I have given Demetri orders to shoot you.” She said behind me. I turned, and my jaw hit the floor.

She had a black, simple dress with a matching cover-up on. The neckline scooped slightly, and it was just slightly hugging her curves. It stopped about mid-calf, and she had on a pair of black sandals. The front half of her hair was pulled back in a clip with a few stray hairs hanging on her forehead and framing her face. The rest flowed in it’s usual way, but it was still beautiful.

She was beautiful.

“Alright, fine. We’ll leave with you.” Hemi said as he came up behind her. She turned and locked the door, then watched to make sure they drove off. Then she smiled at me.

“you look good.” I smiled back. “You look edible.” She rolled her eyes, starting down the steps, then paused.

“don’t you own a truck?”

“I do. I also own this.” She nodded, letting it go.

“Demani, that was really good.” She said, smiling. I felt my eyes widen. Her eyes where dark blue again. We had just finished the main course, and I had made her order a dessert, even though she objected. We had talked and laughed over it, enjoying each others company. My eyes fell to the cake she was eating. She hadn’t taken a bite yet. I hesitated, then slid my chair over towards her. I scooped up a piece with my fork.

“What-“

”Here. Eat.” I held the fork towards her. She grinned, and leaned foreword, never letting her eyes leave my face. She ate the cake slowly, letting my fork slide out of her mouth slowly, scraping against her teeth slightly. She grinned suddenly, seeing something in my face that amused her.
“Why do you feel the urge to feed me when I am perfectly capable of doing it myself?” she asked softly. I shook my head, grinning. “I want to. Here.” I scooped up another bite, but she held up her hand. “ nope. It’s my turn.” I frowned, until she pulled the fork away and turned it to me. I grinned, leaning down to take it. As she pulled the fork back, I suddenly felt her warm hand sliding up the top of my thigh. I met her eyes, surprised, to see a wicked glint in them, teasing me. She was freaking teasing me. I leaned towards her to kiss the vulnerable spot behind her ear. She shivered slightly.

“Your playing with fire, amant. Am I allowed over tonight?” she laughed softly as I nuzzled her neck. She set the fork down and turned her head towards me. “ I would hope so. It is my house, and I get to say who comes and goes.” I grinned, skimming my nose against her jaw line slightly. “Mmmm. Good.” I kissed her once quickly before pulling back.

“You have to eat, first, though.” She frowned. “ Aren’t you?” I laughed lowly.

amant, you are my dessert.” She rolled her eyes as I scooped up another piece of cake.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i have decided that i like this story lol