Status: Abonează-te şi în comentariu va rog! ( comment and subscribe please!)

Frumos Dezordine (Beautiful Disarray)

Demani

“ open up!” someone said, banging on the door. I turned and glared at it over the couch as Disarray giggled and unfolded from my side and went to open it. She laughed at something someone said, and then she turned to look at me. “Well, come here, Demani!” I groaned, but went over to stand by here. Thomas grinned at me. “Hello, Mr. Vladislav. Nice to see you again.” I grumbled something and he chuckled. “It looks like you where catching some sleep when I showed up, so I guess I’ll leave you two alone. Good bye, Mr. Vladislav. See you later, Disarray.” She laughed, closing the door and heading to the kitchen. To my surprise, she sat down at the table.

“What are you doing?” I asked, incredulously. She chuckled, that deep laugh, and then glanced up at me. “I’m going to look at the prints, if that’s ok with you? Maybe you should do this, too.” I gave the couch a longing look before picking her up, making her squeak out a surprised sound, and then set her on my lap. She scowled a moment before turning to the pictures.

We went through them for almost two hours before I glanced at a clock. “It’s almost time to go back to my place, Disarray. I had the pizza delivered thirty minutes ago.” She gasped, and I chuckled as she sprang up, going to tie her hair up in a ponytail. I caught her hands. “ don’t. I like it down.” She looked like she was about to argue, then she nodded just slightly. “Fine. Just this once.” I grinned and led her outside. we had gone to my house earlier and dropped her things off. She had grabbed the last of the movies in the supernatural series and we were planning on having a movie marathon. We almost collided with Hemi on our way out.

“Disarray, can I talk to you? just for a second, then you can go.” She hesitated before letting her hand fall from mine and she went back inside with him. They were in there for almost ten minutes before Hemi left, angry, and she came out, her eyes grey.

“What-“

“don’t, Demani. Lets go.” I hesitated, and then tucked a strand of hair back behind her ear. “tell me when you want to talk about it, ok?” I said softly, kissing her forehead briefly before pulling her to the car and helping her in. I took my time walking behind the car, confused. She had looked so… depressed when Hemi left. I slid into the drivers seat, and she caught my hand when I went to start the car.

“my dad just had a heart attack, and mom can’t afford the hospital bills, let alone the medical ones. Hemi refuses to pay, and Mor is as broke as hell. and even with your paycheck I don’t think I can afford that, groceries, electric, water,rent, Mor….” She trailed off, closing her eyes, then looked away slightly. “Hemi wants me to work for him. When I said no, he said that mom is going to go to work and they have to hire someone to stay with dad during the day, too. He said if I didn’t pay for that, then no one would.”

“That’s blackmail!” I hissed. She nodded miserably. “ I know, but that’s the way Hemi has always worked. If he couldn’t get what he wanted by asking, he’d suspend something over you until you have to give in.” she pulled away abruptly, and I turned to look at her, but she was facing the window. “ Disarray, you can stay with me.” I heard my self saying, surprised at myself. She froze just a moment, then shook her head. “No, I can’t, Demani. I… I don’t know what I’m going to do.” She muttered the last part, as if I wasn’t supposed to hear it. “Then let me do something. Please. I want to help you, Disarray.” She turned to look at me, her eyes still grey.

“You can’t do anything, Demani. And that’s the most you’ve said of my name.” a hint of a smile crossed her face.

“I can too! I can help you pay off something, loan you the money until you could pay it off, something!” she sighed, leaning back against her seat. “I don’t know, Demani. Let me think about this for awhile. Let’s go, our pizza is getting cold.” I gave her a worried look, but started the car and drove off.

“Demani?” I heard Disarray mumble from the top of the stairs. I smiled to myself. “Down here, amant. I’m just having a midnight snack, I didn’t think you would wake up.” She stumbled into the dim lit kitchen, rubbing her face. “You left, and you where warm. Of course I woke up.” I chuckled as she studied my plate. I had two pieces of frozen pizza on my plate. “ can I get some of that?” I gestured to the fridge. “make yourself at home, amant. “ she smiled slightly before turning to the fridge. She had one of my old tee shirts on, and it stopped about mid thigh. I watched her as she studied the contents of the fridge, my gaze roaming freely.

“I wish you wouldn’t look at me like that.” She said mildly without looking back. I jumped, then grinned. “ as long as I’m looking and not touching, isn’t that the old saying?” she grimaced, bending to retrieve a piece of pizza. I didn’t turn away as she turned around and found me staring at her ass. “Typical.” She muttered, going to get a glass of milk as well. I chuckled.

“Are you saying whenever you turn around someone is staring at your ass?” she shot me a dirty look. “No, but you do.” I stood abruptly and caged her against the counter with my arms, making her gasp. “is that true, amant?” I said softly in her ear. “Ok, not every time. 95% of the time.” I leaned in closer to her, and I could hear her breathing become uneven. I smirked slightly. “ is that right? Well, I’m behind you now, and I’m most certainly not looking at your ass, if you want to turn around.” I said, setting my chin on her shoulder. “That’s because your looking down my shirt.” She said mildly, and, to my frustration, she pulled away, breathing normal again. She twisted away and leaned against the counter to eat her pizza. I leaned next to her casually. “ you know, Technically, I was looking down my shirt, not yours.” She shook her head. “Nope. I claim this tee shirt. Whenever I come over, I’m sleeping in this.” I suddenly bent until our noses where brushing. “Unless you’re wearing nothing.” She rolled her eyes, but her voice had a slight tremor in it when she said “And if I always put it on?” I growled, pulling her to me suddenly, making her drop her pizza. She gasped as I slid my hands up under my shirt, one on the small of her back and the other slowly sliding up the outside of her thigh. “Demani-“

“Shh, amant, kiss me.” I demanded a second before devouring her mouth. She gasped before kissing me back whole heartedly. I pulled back slowly, both my hands sliding to her hips. I slid my hands up, pulling my shirt with them. She gasped again.

“Demani, you can’t really want to-“ I cut her off by pulling my shirt the rest of the way off and kissing her fiercely again. “ don’t worry, amant, we will make it back to the bedroom first.” I murmured. I got a breathless laugh as my answer.