Status: It's going. Comment make faster updates.

Camp Kill Yourself

Girl Just Wanna Have Fun

I was so excited. Johnny and I finally came up with a prank. Well that and… TODAY WAS MY 18th BIRTHDAY! I wasn’t sure if anyone else knew or not. But besides that I had to focus. Johnny and I came up with a prank. We got Steve-o in on it too. He just had to make sure that the other campers were occupied and not. I stood there looking at the sign that read.

Dear Camper’s,
We are sorry to announce that Camp Kill Yourself is being shut down. Cops got called about a fight between two campers. The jackass team and I are sorry to announce that You need to pack you bags tonight and leave.
-The Jackass Team

As the letter went on the font got smaller. Causing the reader to lean in closer. Much like the Valentine one in number two where there was a punching glove under the letter. When the reader was almost done I’d say ‘Sad huh’ with a sad look and that would be Johnny’s cue to pull the trigger and nail the person in the face.
So there I stood. Looking upset and on the verge of tears. Thank goodness for my awesome acting skills otherwise I wouldn’t be able to pull it off. I looked over and saw my first target. And smiled sweetly when I saw it was Bianca.

“Put some good force into this one Knoxville.” I mumbled as she came this way.

“Why are you upset Everest?” she sneered.

“This is your fault! Read the fucking letter!” I said pointing at the wall. She rolled her eyes but read anyways.

I heard her mumble ‘The jackass team’ and that’s when I sais sad huh? I watched as the letter pooped out of the wall and Bianca was punched directly in the face. Johnny did as I said and added some extra force. I smiled with glee as Rick Kosick gave me the thumbs up that he received the footage. She sent daggers my way while holding the bridge of her nose.

“You bitch!” she screeched before storming off to the cabin. Johnny high fived me and we quickly re-assembled the punching glove. I saw JP making her way next. Steve-o did plan this out right. Her face went from happy to worried when she saw my sad face.

“Kassi! My god what’s wrong?” she asked holding my shoulders. I pointed a shaky finger to the letter. she looked up and followed my finger to the letter. When she got to the same point as Bianca did. I mumbled the same words and Johnny pulled the trigger and JP flung back. My body shook with laughter.
She got up and looked at me. I froze worried for the worst. But she just busted up laughing relieving me. We both fell to the floor laughing.

“That. Was. Fucking. EPIC!” She yelled high-fiving me. We re-set and decided that JP would help to make it more realistic. Next was Rhian. She walked up to us with hands in her pockets. Thank god JP was just as good an actor. She followed sit and walked to the letter. when she got hit she didn’t get hit as hard but she wasn’t as happy as JP was.

“Bloody hell!” she yelled. I continued laughing. She realized that this was my prank and began laughing.

Turns out Bianca was the only one who took it harshly. I didn’t care.

Later that night we were hanging out in our cabin talking and laughing about the pranks the guys did. Johnny decided to come and give us a letter. We read it together.

Dear campers,
Tomorrow night there will be a dance. Why? Well because it would be fun. So get your dancing shoes on and get a date because tomorrow night we party! OH! And a special Happy Birthday to Kassi Everest! Make sure to tell her happy birthday! She’s 18 now!

-Jackass Crew


“ITS YOUR BLOODY BIRTHDAY AND YOU DIDN’T TELL US!!” Rhian yelled. My eyes widened.

“Sorry…” I mumbled. I was tackled by the two.

“I must find you a present!” Rhian said thinking.

“No. I won’t accept it. Let’s just have fun tonight!” I said smiling. They agreed. There was a knock at the door and I jumped up to get it. There stood the jackasses with a cake. I smiled as they yelled ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’. Johnny who was holding the cake shoved it in my face. I tumbled back but didn’t fall. I wiped cake off my face and began chasing Johnny. He was a little too fast but Johnny being the klutz he was tripped over himself causing me to trip over him as well. I wasted no time wiping cake all over him.

“Okay! Okay stop!” he said with him famous laugh. I did stop.

“You better go get cleaned up. We’re taking you and the others clubbing!” he said standing up. I smiled and tackled him in a hug.

“Thanks Johnny!” I yelled running off to the showers.

When I was done I returned to the cabin and saw the girls, and Bianca, dressed up. I looked on my bunk and saw they layed an outfit out for me. I smiled in approval and got ready. When we were done we met the crew in the limo. We arrived at a club. We walked in and went to the V.I.P section. I was fine with that. I didn’t want fans of Jackass to mob us.

When we were all settled down we were offered pop. They wouldn’t allow us to have alcohol much to our disappointment. But that would be different after they were trashed. I was between JP and Steve-o just talking up a storm.

“Excuse me ladies, but I have to piss.” Steve-o said getting up.

“Man he is such a hunk.” I sighed when he was out of sight.

“Dare you to ask him to be your date for the dance.” JP said looking at me. My eyes bulged. I so badly wanted to decline but I promised myself to never give up a dare. It was what I was best known for.

“Fine. But you have to ask Chris.” I said challenging her.

“I will if Rhian asks Bam.” She said turning to Rhian who was sipping on her pop. She nodded.

“Okay. But Kassi first.” Rhian said. I approved of their challenge. But my nerves were building up in my stomach. When I saw Steve-o I slid out of the booth. I grabbed his hand and pulled him the opposite direction.

“What’s up?” he asked when we were far enough from the group.

“Will you go to the dance with me?” I asked closing my eyes incase he said no. When he didn’t reply I opened them to see him smiling.

“What?” I asked smiling as well.

“Of course I will! We will have so much fun!” He said picking me up and twirled me. When he put me down something came over me. And whatever that something was it was sure gutsy. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him. It wasn’t long or anything. A mere second or two. I pulled away and walked to the table.

“Alright girlies, you have to really go ask them now.” I said smiling at how Steve-o was still standing where I left him.

The girls did ask the boys. And they agreed. Bam was more hesitant but still agreed.

Hours went by and the guys were getting smashed. It was funny yet not. JP was being very weird and rubbing Chris’s legs under the table and flirting to no end. What’s wrong with her? I wondered that ever since he got back. I decided not to think too much of it.

That really changed when Dave went from himself to Darf. A very touchable in your face drunk. He hit on me and Rhian a few times. ‘Accidently’ spilling his drink on me and went to clean it. I quickly grabbed the napkin from him and cleaned it myself. He was a truly pervy drunk.

When Steve-o saw him being all pervy he took him outside to ‘talk’ to him.

But I knew better. Especially when Dave came in with a black eye. When I looked at Steve-o he just shrugged.

By the end of the night I was worn out from dancing like crazy with the girls, Darf and just it being a long day.

The good things were Steve-o in general, and the fireworks that ended my birthday on a good note.
♠ ♠ ♠
Day clothes

Party Outfits!

So.. tell us. Who's your favorite Camper? JP, Rhian, Kassi or Bianca?

Comments make faster updates=]