Status: It's going. Comment make faster updates.

Camp Kill Yourself

The winner is...

Kassi’s P.O.V

After yesterdays task I ached all over. I wasn’t quite sure who won. Neither did JP. We were to find out later tonight at the dance. I was nervous that I was the one to be sent home. I was also nervous of my date with Steve-o. Not that it was officially a date I just considered it one.

It was nearly time for the dance. Less than an hour away. I got dressed and curled my hair the best I could with loose curls. I applied my make-up making sure to do the smokey eye. I smiled in approval when I was done and waited for Steve-o to come get me. JP was off somewhere else getting ready. My nerved were killing me. what If I were to go home? I have nothing else going for me. I would be proud of JP though. She truly became one of my good friends. So did Rhian.

There was a knock on my door. I shut my eyes as my nerves built up. I got up anyways and opened my door anyways. There stood Steve-o. smiling with a single rose.

“I-uh got this for you.” He said smiling even wider. I blushed and took it with a small ‘Thanks’. Wait blushed? I never blushed.

“Ready?” I asked after putting my heels on.

“Yes mam.” He said loaning he arm to me. I happily took it and we walked to the cafeteria.

When we arrived there were holler’s and applauses that erupted in the room. I saw Rhian with Bam and JP with Chris standing at the punch bowl. I dragged Steve-o with me to greet them. We chatted for awhile but when we heard ‘Blow’ by Ke$ha we ran to the dance floor. I swung my hips around and dipped to the floor.
’ Go, go, go, go insane
Go insane
Throw some glitter
Make it rain on him
Let me see them Hanes
Let me, let me see them Hanes
at this point I grabbed Steve-o and made him dance with me. Surprisingly he was a good dancer. His hands were on my hips and we were close. But the song ended and we pulled away.

“Alright, Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please.” Johnny yelled into the microphone. We all stopped what we were doing and looked at him.

“If I could have JP and Kassi up on the stage please.” He asked. JP and I walked on the stage nerves racking up.

“Good luck.” I said to my friend.

“You too.” She said smiling weakly. She was just as nervous as I was. We took our spot on stage with the rest of the Jackasses.

“Well ladies, what a ride this has been eh? I knew there was something special about you two from the get go, JP, the shy beauty who may be quiet but is ready to kick ass at any moment. And Kassi, the dare devil bitch who has a caring side and is determined to accomplish anything and everything she sets her mind to. But who was is the one that moves on? Kassi, as your mentor it was a blast working with you and JP Chris said he’s never seen such a gutsy woman. But all in all… JP we choose you because of your original stunts, Ability to keep going and according to Chris, Your sexy ass.” Johnny said holding her arm up in the air. And making Chris blush a tad.

If I said I wasn’t happy for her I would be lying. If I said my heart broke and I felt the need to cry like a baby I wouldn’t be lying. I smiled at her I'm sure with tears falling. She smiled back and ripped the microphone from Johnny.

“No.” she said plainly. I opened my mouth in surprise.

“:WHAT?” I yelled. She couldn’t be serious.

“If Kassi isn’t going on neither am I. It’s either both of us or I won’t go.” She said. I was too surprised to say anything.

“JP, we can’t…” Johnny said slowly. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

“Seriously JP, don’t do this, it’s your dream you won.” I said reassuringly.

“Kassi shut it. And Johnny you will.” She said sternly.

“Hold on.” Johnny said sighing and calling the guys into a group. I took JP’s arm.

“What are you doing?! Are you crazy?” I asked her.

“Look, I know if you were in my position you’d do the same for me. We both worked our damn asses off for this and I'm not about to let you not live your dream as well.” She said. I didn’t know what to say so I hugged her. she returned the hug.

We let go when Johnny began speaking again.

“Alright JP, you make a good argument. Kassi wins as well. Just remember, you won’t always win.” He said smiling.

“Whatever you say Knoxville.” I had so many emotions going through me. I was Happy, Sad, Relieved, Guilt, yet tense and a touch of confused.

“Thanks sooo much JP!” I yelled attacking her in a hug that knocked us both over.

“Alright girly, get off.” She laughed. I did so and helped her up. We were both then hugged by all the jackasses

“Congrats to the both of you I guess.” Bianca said coming up to us then quickly leaving.

“Still a bitch.” I said mostly to myself. I heard a laugh behind me.

“Could of told you that one.” Kane said walking up to me. JP disappeared with Chris somewhere.

“Whatever.” I laughed hugging him. He congratulated me and walked off. I couldn’t believe that I was actually going to be a jackass.

The night soon ended much to my dismay. It seemed to much like a dream.

**One Month Later**
It had been a month since JP and I were pronounced the newest Jackass members. And Jackass 3 was in the works. I remember the day after we won clear as day.

”Kassi, wake your lazy ass up! You have to pack to leave.”Steve-o yelled in my ear. I jumped up swearing at him. I got up anyways and packed. I got changed and went outside where the bright light blinded me.

I saw two limos.

JP was in front one and I took it as the other one was for me so that where I went. There was Johnny and Steve-o standing there putting my bags into the trunk.

“Well kid, we’ll see you soon! We start filming in a couple of weeks.” Johnny said hugging me. I savored the hug. Steve-o was next. He thought he was being sneaky by putting a note in my pocket but I felt it.

“That’s my number. You call whenever. Okay?” he whispered into my ear. I nodded. The hug lasted another minute before I hugged the rest of the Jackasses. JP was last. I was sad to leave her. But I knew within a few weeks we would be together again.

“Miss you!” I said.

“Miss you too!” she added.

“You better call me!” I said letting go.

“Will do!” she said wiping a tear in her eye. I smiled and got into my limo for a long journey home.


However, when I got home that night it was disastrous. My mom and I got in a huge fight. In the end she disowned me and made me move out that very night. I did. I called Johnny first off. He would know what to do. I would of called Steve-o but he was on a plane home.

“Well, I’ll see if you can live with Bam. He has more than enough room.” Johnny said. I agreed and we hung up.

Bam turned out to accept it. Which I knew he would, he wasn’t a dick. I flew to Pennsylvania where I would be dealing with a lot more then what I bargained for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guess what... The crazyness will continue. We have the sequel coming your way!! get excited!!

She says she'll have it in about an hour=]

what do you think of the ending???

The girls Dresses