Status: It's going. Comment make faster updates.

Camp Kill Yourself

A Little Friendly Competition

So Bianca wanted to play dirty eh? She has no idea what she’s in for. At least I got Johnny aka the mastermind of all pranks. Well a big part anyways. I didn’t pay attention to anyone else though. I dint want to get too attached to a lot of others since Kane left. JP and Rhian were no doubt my friends till the end. Johnny patted me on the back.

“So it’s me and you eh kiddo?” he asked. I nodded and started to think of all the things we could do.

“You better bring you’re A-game.”JP said with a coy smirk. I turned.

“What are you talking about Pratt?” I said with my hand on my hip a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth.

“Oh you know. We’re just going to kick your asses. So I thought I’d give you a heads up.” She said making Chris laugh.

“I’m not scared.” I stated. “I have Johnny. The best mentor ever. And you very well know he’s the best at what he is. And that’s being a jackass.”

“Hah. I have satan. The best at raising hell.” She said putting an arm around him.

“Watch yourself girly, I have the only man out of these Jackasses who aren’t scared of being hit by bulls over and over again.” I laughed. I loved JP but I was going to kick her ass.

“So Steve-o... what are we going to do?”Bianca’s annoying voice asked.

“I…well…um…”Steve-o said. He was probably thinking of a stunt/prank that was Bianca friendly.

“Oh! Steve-o!!you guys should do the poo cocktail supreme! I was how ever one of your best stunts. And there is no better test than that stunt.” I said smiling.

“Shut up Kassi no-one asked you.” Bianca said glaring.

“Wasn’t talking to you now was I Bianca?” I stated.

“Ladies. Let’s not start this again.” Johnny said holding me back. I glared her way.

“That’s a great idea though Kassi. Defiantly and option.”Steve-o said nodding in approval. I smiled.

We then went to the middle of a field to discuss what we were going to do.

“Well… there always bulls.” Johnny said after we couldn’t really think of anything. I glared at him.

“Okay no bulls.” He said with his signature laugh. My mind diverted from the task at hand and went to JP and how I could embarrass her. I wasn’t too sure how I was going to do that either.

“Well Kassi. We have the weekend to decide.” Johnny said piping in.
I looked at him.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well its been a long week or so here and therefore we are going to let you guys go home for the weekend.” Johnny said laying back down.

“And what if we don’t want to go back home?” I asked worried of being sent home to my parents.

“Well we’re staying here so anyone who didn’t want to go could stay I guess. But wouldn’t your parents want to see you?” he asked.

“Well… my parents weren’t exactly fond of this camp so… I called my grandma to come take me home. Pretty much I ran away.” I said now realizing the trouble I could be in.

“Well. What are you going to do if you don’t win?” he asked.

“Johnny… honestly I don’t even wanna know what would happen.” I said.

“Oh…” was all he said. “Well we better go sound the alarm off and tell the rest.” He said standing up. He offered me a hand and I took it. At least I didn’t have to go home. I smiled at that thought.
Johnny sounded the alarm. It was louder than last time. Probably because I was right by it. I covered my ears. The kids started coming out and walking towards us.

When we were all gathered up Johnny then explained what was going to happen this weekend. Some of the kids groaned some jumped up with glee.

“And if you’re like Kassi you can stay here if you please.” Johnny added. Rhians face lit up.

“You’re staying here?” she asked looking up at me.

“Yea! Wait are you?” I asked.

“Hun, Britain is too far of a flight for me to do for just a weekend.” She said. I jumped up with glee.

“What about you JP?” I asked looking her way.

“I'm going to go see my family I miss them.” She said smiling. I understood.

“That’s good.” I said beaming.

“Well Steve-o, we have the weekend to decide what were going to do!” Bianca said jumping up and down. My smile faded. Steve-o faked his smile.

“That’s right!” he said. She squealed and hugged him.

“Oh… poor Steve-o” Johnny said walking up to us. I agreed. Rhian and JP just shook their heads.
I couldn’t wait to get to the pranking. That and JP and I’s little friendly competition.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short!! i had to get something out for you guys=]]=]]