Status: This story is back!

The Secret Life of An American Teenager

Welcome To Dulaney, The Shithole.

Misha.
Sitting on my mom’s couch seemed surreal, seeing as how I hadn’t been here in a long time.
When Brittany walked in, her instant recognition made me feel better about moving here.

“So how’s high school life for Britt?” I asked, nudging her.
“Ugh, not that great. I went to a party over the summer with some guys from school, and everyone seems to think that I’m a groupie whore because I slept with one of them, and he’s in a band.” She said.
I rolled my eyes, “High school drama is the worst. I had my fair share of name calling at my old school.” I said.
“What did you do?” She asked.
I shrugged, “Ignored them. I wasn’t the whore everyone thought I was because I didn’t do what everyone thought.” I said.
“I wish it was as easy as that.” Brit muttered.
“Misha!” Amber called running to hug me.
“Hey Amber.” I said hugging her.
“So you ready to start school tomorrow?” Amber asked.
I smiled at Brittany, “Ready as ever.” I said.

“Hey there Misha, good to have you!” Charles said hugging me.
“Great to be here, thanks for allowing me to stay here.” I said.
“No problem, you’re family. I wouldn’t want you staying with that jerk father of yours after how he treated you and your mom.” He said.
I sighed, “Yeah, he’s a real gem Charles.” I said.
He chuckled, “Feel completely free to consider yourself my daughter honey. We do have some ground rules in this house though. And I expect you to enforce them just like your sisters.” He said.
“Yes sir.” I said smiling.
“There’s my little wild flower. Hello sweetheart.” Mom said.
“Hi mom. I’ve missed you.” I said.
“I’ve missed you too sweetie, I’m so glad you’re here. You’re going to love your new school.” Mom said.
“Yeah, they’re a bunch of welcoming people.” Brittany murmured beside me.

The next morning when Brit and I got to school, I heard the whispers.
“Who’s the new girl? She looks like a freak.”
“No way, she looks hot.”
“I heard she’s Brittany’s sister.”
“Then I bet she’s just as easy as Brittany is.”
“Can we say Sluts?”
I looked at Brit. “Tough crowd huh?” I said with a gentle smile.
She smiled weakly, “Yeah, everyone’s a critic.” She muttered.
Four guys walked by, one smiling at Brittany and I and doing a head nod.
Brit turned away.
“Who were they?” I asked, staring after them.
“Those are the guys I was talking about. The tall dark haired one, that’s the one I slept with.” She whispered.
“They seem nice.” I said.
Brittany scoffed, “You don’t know them Mish.” She said.
I closed my locker, “Come on, let’s go to class. If you need me, just text me and I’ll be there. Okay?” I asked.
Brittany nodded, “Okay. Thanks sis.” She said.

I walked into class, English, and up to the teacher.
“Hi, I’m Misha McKinnon, the new transfer student.” I said.
“Ah, yes, we were expecting you. Take a seat next to Mr. Gaskarth.” She said.
I turned and scanned the room for empty seats, since I didn’t know who she was talking about.
The one I found was right beside the dark-haired boy Brittany had talked about.
I walked over and sat down, “So you’re Gaskarth?” I asked.
He turned from his conversation with the skunk-haired boy, “Um, Yes I am, and who are you?” He asked.
“I’m Misha McKinnon. The new transfer student, and older sister to Brittany Hunter.” I said smiling.
His expression changed, “You’re Brittany’s sister I heard about?” He asked.
I nodded, “Guilty as charged, and you’re the asshole that fucked my sister and left her to face the rumors alone.” I said.
He turned his whole body towards me, “Hey don’t say that so loud. I have a reputation to uphold.” He said.
“You should’ve thought of that before you did it, big guy.” I said smiling.
He glared at me, “Even if you did tell, anybody, they wouldn’t believe you. You’re just some new girl, who doesn’t know shit about what really happened, just the story your sister fed you. So don’t come in here acting like you could ruin me, because you don’t stand a chance.” He said.
I smiled, “You’d be surprised the things I could do with so little time.” I said.
A tall, skinny blonde girl walked in, “Hi baby.” She said hugging and kissing Gaskarth, before proceeding to her assigned seat in the front of the room.
“That your girlfriend Gaskarth? I’m sure she’d love to hear about your little web of lies, hm?” I asked.
“Back off freak.” He muttered.
“Psh, You haven’t seen freak.” I whispered.

The rest of the class, the boy ignored me.
When the bell rang, I headed to my next class.
The skunk-haired boy followed me to my locker, “Hey, you’re Brittany’s sister?” He asked.
“Who’s asking?” I asked.
“Jack Barakat. I’m friends with Alex Gaskarth.” He said.
“Then I want no association with you.” I said closing my locker.
“Wait a sec. I don’t agree with what Alex did, with what he’s doing. None of us do, he’s just an asshole. We’d like nothing more than to tell Lisa ourselves, but he’d kill us.” He said.
I stopped and turned.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yes. He’s a fucking douche bag. We like Brittany, we hate what’s happening to her because of him.” He said.
I sighed, “Do you know any way to bring him down?” I asked.
He smiled, “I know a few of his weaknesses, yeah.” He said.
I put one of my arms around his shoulders, “Then I think we could be good friends.” I said.
He smiled, “With friends like these, who needs enemies?” He said.

“I have Human Anatomy next, what about you?” I asked.
Jack looked at his paper, “Algebra.” He said.
“I’m gonna go find Brit. Here’s my number, text me and we can hang out and come up with ways to foil this golden boys reputation for the asshole he is.” I said.

Brittany was getting her Human Anatomy book out of her locker.
“Your troubles might be over yet Sis.” I said.
“What?” She asked.
“I had to sit beside Alex in English just now, and I let him know that he was a scumbag, and that I, Misha Anastase McKinnon, was not a force to be reckoned with.” I said.
“What did you do?” She asked.
“I threatened to do the worst thing ever. I threatened to ruin his precious high school reputation. And I have help in foiling him.” I said.
“You did? You do? Who?” She asked.
“I made friends with a Mr. Jack Barakat, who is just as unhappy about this whole situation as we are. He says he knows a few of Alex’s weaknesses that we can use against him.” I said.
“Misha, I don’t know.” She said.
“Relax Britt, I’m your sister, I got your back. Besides, this asshole needs to be brought down before he causes further harm to you.” I said.
“Just be careful. Alex is a hard guy to bring down. His reputation at Dulaney is sparkling.” She said.
I smirked, “So, let me be the rain to tarnish it. Come on, we’re gonna be late to class.” I said locking elbows with her.

We walked into Human Anatomy, and all eyes fell on us, including the eyes of the blonde from last period.
“That’s Lisa, Alex’s girlfriend.” Brittany muttered.
I nodded, my eyes locked on the blonde, “I know who she is.” I whispered.
The blonde sent a dark glare in Brittany’s direction.
I smiled and walked past her, up to the teachers desk.
“Mr. Conan, I’m Misha, the transfer.” I said.
“Welcome to Dulaney. Have a seat next to your sister.” Mr. Conan said.
I smiled and walked past Lisa, back to my desk beside Brittany.
I giggled, “If looks could kill.” I whispered.
Brittany ducked her head.
“Oh Brit, relax.” I said nudging her.

Class dragged on, and we got paired up into partners for our lab.
“Misha McKinnon, you’re paired with Lisa Ruocco.” Mr. Conan.
“Great.” I mumbled, carrying my books to the lab table.
“So I hear you’re new here.” Lisa said.
“Yep. Fresh out of Chicago.” I said.
“So I guess you don’t know a lot about Dulaney.” She said.
“Oh, I know plenty already, like how the rumor mill works, and how the guys are douche bags.” I said.
She laughed.
“And just what guys have you met?” She asked.
I shrugged, “A few jocks, a couple of band geeks and a musician or two.” I said twirling my hair.
“Yeah, well I saw you talking to Alex, my boyfriend in English, and let me tell ya something, he’s not interested. Just because there’s a rumor around that he screwed some groupie doesn’t meant it’s true. Alex loves me, and would never do that to me.” She said.
“Oh Alex? Never. I don’t think he’d do a thing to hurt anyone.” I said, sarcasm barely edging my voice.
Lisa grinned, “He wouldn’t. Alex is my sweetie.” She said.
Excuse me while I gag.
“I bet he is.” I said.

After surviving that period, I walked to Government
“I have sociology, I’ll text you.” Brit said.
“Okay.” I said.
I walked in, introduced myself to Mrs. Combs and then sat in the empty seat at the back while the rest of the kids filed in.
“Hey Misha.” Jack said sitting beside me.
“Hm, small world.” I said laughing.
“You’ll never guess who else has this class.” He said.
I didn’t have a chance to guess before Alex in all his glory strolled in.
I rolled my eyes, “Ugh.”
“Hey freak, you’re in my seat.” Alex said.
“You’ve been moved. You talk too much.” Mrs. Combs said.
“Not that I mind a bit.” Jack muttered.
I laughed.

Alex got moved to the front of the room where he couldn’t goof off, and Jack and I sat in the back and whispered all class period.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I've been a million places at once.
:)
Hope you guys like it.