Status: New Story

Endless Love

- 03 -

"So it's like love at first sight?" I asked, leaning my back against one of the many trees that were outlining the back of Sam's house.

"Yeah basically. We're soul mates, for lack of a better word. We're each others halves. We're meant to be together." Paul explained.

I nodded my head.

"And does this happen a lot?" I asked him.

"We thought it was just an old myth. But its happening more and more so we're not so sure anymore." He said.

I stood there assessing him and trying to wrap my head around everything he just told me.

I guess it all makes sense now.

My weird feelings towards him.

My need to protect him when I felt he was in danger.

The way I felt every time I looked at him.

And the way he made me feel when he looked at me.

"So, you love me?" I asked softly.

Paul looked down at his feet and started kicking rocks.

"I, um, I..." He stuttered.

"Its okay. You don't have to say anything." I murmured softly.

I tried to keep the disappointment out of my voice but it was hard.

I blinked and suddenly he was right in front of me.

He tilted my head up to look at him as he leaned down towards my ear.

"I love you with all of my heart. And it scares the shit out of me because I've never felt this way before about anyone." Paul murmured.

I looked up at him in surprise but his eyes were full of nothing but honesty.

I couldn't help it.

I leaned up on my tip toes and threw my arms around his neck.

Our lips met and I never wanted to pull away again.

I was in absolute bliss.

His lips were gentle and rough at the same time.

His strong arms wrapped around my waist and anchored my body to his.

He lifted me up slightly and I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly.

He leaned us against a tree and his hands started to run down my body.

I couldn't get enough air to my lungs.

I had to pull away even though that was the last thing I wanted to do.

I shook my head and Paul released my lips but they didn't leave my skin.

They traveled down my neck and he found my sweet spot in seconds.

I moaned loudly as Paul started to suck and nibble at it.

My nails were digging in to his back and he would arch closer to me.

I grinned and pulled his lips back towards mine.

"I love you too." I gasped between kisses.

I felt him smile against my lips and I wrapped myself even tighter around him.

And he just pulled me tighter to him.

I grinned as I laid my head against Paul's chest and waited for my breathing to return to normal.

"You can't fall out of love with your imprint right?" I asked softly.

Paul pulled away slightly so he could look at me.

"Cause I know I can be pretty stubborn and opinionated and loud. I know a lot of people can't deal with that." I said.

Paul's gaze softened and he pulled me against his chest again.

"Your my soul mate. My perfect match. The one that was made for me. You could be the most stubborn and opinionated woman in the world, and it would only make me love you more. There's no way I could fall out of love with you." Paul said.

I smiled and pressed myself back to his chest.

He kissed my forehead and rubbed his hand up and down my arm.

"Besides, I'm not perfect either. I'm hot headed and I can be an asshole at times. I talk when I should usually just shut up and I'm super territorial." Paul said.

I smiled at his attempt to make me feel better.

It definitely worked.

"I think I can handle that." I said with a smirk as I grabbed the back of Paul's neck and pulled him closer.

We started to kiss again and when things started to get heated, Paul pulled away.

"We should go inside. Its too cold out here for you." He said.
I shrugged.

"I'm nice and cozy with you here." I said.

Paul grinned but picked me up and led me inside.

"And I'm positive Sam is gonna kill me. So you should be inside for that." Paul chuckled.

"So dramatic. He's not gonna kill you." I said as he brought me inside.

Sam was sitting on the couch with Emily on his lap and the guys loosely around him.

The second his eyes landed on Paul, they narrowed.

Okay.

Maybe he is gonna kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS :)