Status: comment/subscribe :) please?

At Second Sight

No one can touch us

“so Gates, Shadows, Revenge, Christ and The Reverend isn’t it?” Alex said

“actually is “Vengeance”, sir” Zacky added

“my bad!” Alex shook his head and sat next to Jimmy across the table “is an honor for me to have you guys on our tour, I’ve been listening to your latest album and is quite amazing, my kid loves your song “Unholy Confessions” is awesome, it has a really catchy main riff” he spoke and Jimmy tensed up since he sat next to him and needless to say he almost shit his pants when Alex said his kid loved Unholy Confession since Jimmy actually wrote it about Anna.

“thank you,sir” Matt said “we’re very happy you guys considered us for your tour and we won’t let you guys down” he nodded “and we’re also glad you liked our album since your band has been such inspiration to us”

“thanks guys” Alex said politely “well, I better get going” he said standing up, we stood up too to shake his hand goodbye “my baby girl is waiting for me, I’ll see you guys at the pre tour party” we shook his hand and he left, we all sat down and remained in silence looking at each other.

“what’s wrong guys?” Larry asked us concerned, we were between scared and anxious.

“Anna, is in the fucking building” Jimmy said quietly and looked at us like trying to ask us permission to go find her

“chill dude, don’t ruin it” Johnny told him “you’ll have plenty of time to catch up or approach her once the tour starts”

“but she’s here, I need to see her” he said standing up from his chair

“Jimmy, calm down!” Zack told him in a demanding tone “you’re not gonna fuck this one up. If you want her back you’ll have to wait until the tour starts, ok? And you’re gonna do it right and once she’s falling you’re gonna tell her, alright?”

“yeah” he nodded and sat down

“anyone mind telling me what the fuck is going on?” Larry asked us

“long story short, Jimmy used to date Alex’s daughter back in high school, he fucked her brain and heart since he could get her pussy, she ran away and all of Atreyu threatened our lives”Matt explained to Larry

“she’s Unholy Confessions, Lips of Deceit and she wrote me Warmness on the soul” Jimmy added

“wow!” Larry shook his head “no wonder you need a body guard” he smiled “well, I’ll try keeping you as far away from Atreyu as possible BUT you need to promise you’re not gonna walk around sniffing for her ass, alright?” he said looking at Jimmy, he nodded “you guys are just starting, last thing you need is getting shoot down before you even make a name on your own so you need to be very careful and stay away from her”

“ok, I get it” Jimmy said as a kid who just got lectured by his mom

“ok, time to celebrate. We’re throwing you guys a party back home at Johnny’s so make sure to be there” Larry told us as he collected the documents scattered around on the table “you should get going, I’ll drive back to HB once I’m done with paper work, contracts and shit”

And with that said we left LA to drive back to Huntington Beach, our hometown; things weren’t so different from high school; Jimmy still lived with me at my Dad’s home, Matt was still with Val, Johnny was still with Brooklynn while Jimmy, Zack and myself loved giving love to anyone hot enough to fill up our standards.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The days went by flying and next thing I knew we were on our second week touring and everything was still calmed in between Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold.
Jimmy wasn’t trying to find Anna anymore, like he did the first couple of days, Val was coming over for a few days and Brooklynn was coming after Val left.
We had our own bus, it was the coolest thing ever, now we were able to ask girls to come back to meet us there and we were getting lucky on a very regular basis. Let’s face it “come back to my bus” sounds way better than “come back to my van”.

But even though we were getting ass almost three times a day there were still four girls plaguing my mind; “The Untouchables”
Well, I named them that way since they pretty much were un reachable for anyone.
The group was the most eclectic yet fabulous group on tour, cause you should know that just like in high school, even though we all got really good along we were divided by cliques; “the wise guys” which consisted in Atreyu, “the Divas”; Dream Theater, “the cool guys”; Linkin Park, “the new kids”; us, Halestorm, To Bring Him Back and Solace. The last three bands having the four member of the Untouchables; Lzzy from Halestorm, Marie Ann & Alicia from To Bring Him Back and Jac from Solace.

From what I’ve heard Marie Ann and Alicia were friends from school who played to be in a band, Lzzy auditioned for their band when they needed members and became close friends but Lzzy’s band got signed and Jac just came along the way.
The four of them were fucking hot, I’d fuck them all at the same time not only cause they’re all dark haired and I have a thing for brunettes but because they’re so mysterious and unreachable.
They’re always together, they even share a dressing room and green room since they’re the only girls on tour and even when they’re not obligated to be together they are. They even watch eachother’s shows and then wait for one another and leave together, as if they were trying to protect each other. Half way weird and half way hot, I mean maybe they’re this polygamist group? I need to find out and if they are I’ll ask them to watch.

So since the girls have a dressing room for their own; the Solace, TBHB, Halestorm and our band share two dressing rooms. We’re totally ok with it, it helps us bond with the rest of the bands and I used it as an excuse to try to get close to the guys from TBHB to do some background research on the Untouchables.

Ronnie from TBHB told me that Marie was taken while Alicia had broke up a few weeks a go.

“and Lzzy is absolutely hot” Ronnie told me

“you tapin’ that?” I asked

“no, I’m pretty much engaged but if I wasn’t I’d be shadowing her or Jac”

“Jac is pretty hot too” I added

“she is, yet she’s very shy around guys, I’ve known her for almost two months now and she barely speaks to me” he shook his head “she’s a really nice girl though”

“I bet” I lit up a cigarette and offered one to Ronnie, I was trying to make friends so I had to be nice

“so what’s the plan?” Ronnie asked me “I know you’re not just asking” he smirked, to be a guy I must admit he has a really sexy smirk, kinda like mine.

“well Marie is taken and Lzzy’s always being stalked by his brother so I was planning on asking either Alicia or Jac out but since you told me Jac is kinda shy I’ll go with Alicia”

“good choice” he nodded “just a little warning, we’re not like the biggest friends in the world but I care about her and she’s still hurt for her past relationship so go easy one her”

“I will dude” I promised

“I think I can help you get to her” he brought the cigarette to his lips and took a long drag before continuing “she’s a make up artist and well since you wear make up I could tell her you need some help or some shit like that”

“sounds wonderful”

“I’ll go get her” he finished his cigarette and went out the dressing room, about ten minutes later he came back with a huge make up box in hand followed by Alicia.

“hi” I greeted her

“hey” she said shyly as she shook my hand “so Ronnie told me you needed help?”

“yeah, some chick messed up with my shit and stole some of my eyeliner and I’m in a hurry so I needed girl’s help, Ronnie told me you’re a make up artist so well yeah, you know the rest of the story”

“ok, will you sit please so I can start” I did as she said and I didn’t had to tell her what to do, she knew already how I did my make up and she nailed it, also she finished in a quarter of the time I normally take.

“awesome” I said as I looked at myself in the mirror

“woah! There’s a chick in the place, she’s gonna see my tits!” Jimmy said covering his bare chest when he saw Alicia in the room, he had just came out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel around his waist.

“don’t worry, I’m just leaving!” she said as she started to pack all of her stuff back in its box

“don’t go, you should do my make up too, I mean if you want to!” he winked at her, she smiled.

She stayed and did both Jimmy’s and Zacky’s make up as I tried to make conversation with her.
Turned out she was rather cool and we had a lot in common, though she played in a pretty much “indie” band she was more into metal and she was actually a fan of us that’s why she knew how to do our make up and something about her reminded me a lot of Anna so I decided to take a chance and ask her out.
She said yes with a bit of doubt, she might have thought I was joking cause honestly not everyday your favorite rockstart ask you out on a date or maybe it was just like as Ronnie said, she was still kinda hurt from her past relationship but anyway I was going out with her.

The following night we were in Florida, we were playing two nights in a row in the same place so we were staying at a hotel, it was perfect for me so I asked Ronnie to go find her for me and we agreed to met by the hotel’s lobby to go out on our date.

The whole day I felt anxious and eager, it had been a long time since I had a proper date because fucking around doesn’t count as dating.
After the show I showered, brushed my teeth and got dressed up in a white shirt, black pants and a leather jacket. I felt my knees weak as I walked towards the lobby but it all got better once I saw her there waiting for me.

She was wearing a little black dress; short enough to show up her legs but not short enough to make her look slutty, it was just perfect. Her long black hair was curled up in the tips and her make up consisted in eyeliner and red lips, it somehow reminded me a lot of Anna.

“thanks for making me wait Mr. Rockstar” she said sarcastically. She knew how to dish it without breaking any plate, I loved her already

“looking this awesome takes time, my dear” I replied, she shook her head and smiled “Shall we?” I asked her as I offered my hand for her to take it. she grabbed it and all the nervousness disappeared, it felt as if it was meant to be.

I’ve never believed inlove at first sight but this definitely felt like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please? :)