Status: Cancelled

If I Had Common Sense, Ronald Radke, You Would be Dead by Now

Let Go.

"You only wish she really loved you!" Craig hissed. Of course it had been the first thing I heard when we ran in the house. I mean, seriously. What idiots would leave these two alone? Oh that's right, I thought, Max and Rob.

"Of course she really loves me, dip-shit! What the fuck is your problem?"

" You , Ronnie. You are my fucking problem!"

"Aww," Ronnie said, his voice dripping with sarcasm, "Someone sounds ass-hurt."

"I am not ass-hurt. In fact, you should be, considering that your own girlfriend slept with me." Craig growled. Ronnie looked taken back. Monte, as soon as he was in the house, ran to step between them.

"Okay guys, enough is en-"

"Don't you fucking touch me." Craig spat. Monte backed up with his hands in the air. Ronnie still shot eye-daggers at Craig. I took it as my cue.

"Come on baby..let's go upstairs..." My voice trailed off as I took Ronnie's arm, pulling him out of his stance. He softened at my touch, as he most often does. He mumbled and agreement and we both walked upstairs silently.

"Slut." I heard Craig mumble. It stung.

As soon as we were close enough to "our room" (you see, we both stayed in one guest room together) Ronnie whispered to himself.

"What a douche..." I stroked the inside of his arm, resulting in his looking at me and then scratching the spot I'd been stroking. Every time I did that, it made his arm itch. I smiled slightly as we entered our room.

"You know better than to believe him...don't you?" I asked. Sometimes, certain things got to Ronnie and it was always hard to tell which things.

"Of course I do. I know you better than that. He's only jealous." He mumbled quietly upon sitting on the bed. I seated myself beside him.

"Hey." I mumbled. He looked up at me. I bit my lip nervously. He played with his thumbs.

At this point I didn't know what else to do, what else to say. I looked at him, and he was so perfect in this moment. He looked like a kid that had just been busted for eating the last cupcake or something. I tilted his chin up and looked softly into his eyes for a moment. They portrayed just as much confusion as before when we were back there. Keeping my thumb and forefinger on either side of his chin, I pressed my lips to his.

It took him a moment, but he finally kissed back. I kept my eyes open in the slightest, but the longer it went on, the more I finally relaxed and let go. He didn't ask for entrance with his tongue like he normally does. He kissed my upper lip so softly that it was almost out of character for him. I pulled back and smiled a little bit. I looked back into his eyes and murmured for the first time:

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooo sorry that this is soo short. And it took me soooo long to get it out. Before I knew it, I had to babysit a chihuahua, then a lizard and then it was my birthday and ugh -__- sorry for excuses. ill work harder to get these chapters out...