Status: im back!!

Sister, Sister

Ch. 1. See It Turn Red

Broken
Ch. 1. See It Turn Red Song: Vesper’s Good-bye
(No Rest for the Wicked)

6 Months Ago:

Anastasia walked quietly down the alley, thinking ‘for Dean’ her brother Dean, was in trouble again, and she felt the need to help.
Maybe I should start with my name, I’m Anastasia Leelavati Winchester, yes Winchester, Sam and Dean are my brother’s and this is how my life turned from a freaky to full on weird and gruesome, now first I should start with why I’m doing this, well, here it is. Dean after all, this was the brother who helped me during my vulnerable times. Sammy who could forget him this was what I should’ve done instead of Dean. They helped me when I learned how mom died, and through high school (mostly Dean, Sam was too angsty). Sam left to Stanford right after graduation like the next day, Sam was Asia’s twin, and Dean was the older one. Asia’s dad was never really around in her childhood, she loved him, but he was different when it came to family over hunting. John Winchester was a real respected man out in the hunting world, he passed away a year ago, he sold his soul to the yellow eyed demon, or Azazel.
John or dad sold his soul because Dean was dying; this is the demon that killed mom, Jess-Sam’s girlfriend- and almost all of the remaining Winchester’s, then the whole Sam getting kidnapped and dying. Dean did the same thing he hated that dad did, he sold his soul. Dean thinks he can’t be without us; truth is we need him to live. So, that’s why I’m here today. I’ve been working with a demon, - I know, I know, that’s stupid , but I’m desperate and Adriel hadn’t led me astray before. Besides it was my turn to care for my brother, and I was going to be there for him. Neither Sam, nor Dean would know until it was too late.
I loved hunting when I killed the bad guys and saved lives this was what I was born to do, it was in my blood.

“All of you,
Shape me into what I am”

The alley was creepy this late at night. A hunter would be extra cautious, luckily Adriel had given me the address and information on this part of the town of course he told me this after I forced salt down his throat. I knew where Lilith was, I turned the corner and went right and slipped through a crack and approached a door where I knocked and two black eyes stared at me in disbelief, and assessment “Winchester?” I nodded. ‘This is it’ I thought. A smirk appeared upon his lips he has a large man’s vessel, bigger than me by at least a foot. He said “come in, I’m sure someone would love to see you.” I did and they walked in me trailing behind him and we went through rooms, demons wandering around then we went through double doors and I saw Lilith inside a little girl talking to others. She dismissed them and turned to me “Anastasia Winchester, never thought you’d come see me,” I stood tall and firm, Dean’s hard look on my face, he had taught Sam and I a lot without meaning to.
“I want Dean out” my voice oozing confidence, but polite “oh, and how is that going to happen?” Her voice mocking, I walked over some and said “see I happen to know that here’s a bounty on my head, and not my brother’s, to bring me dead or alive and that you want me down there. Am I right?” Lilith, narrowed her eyes, I knew that that was confidential information, it was top secret. Lilith retorted “the deal can’t be broken"- I said “yes, it can by the one who holds the contracts and ding-ding-ding that’s you. Besides my brother Dean, for me, you’ll never get a better offer, and this deal can’t be broken.” She thought over it for a moment “….ok, fine.” She replied “I just have a few conditions, no one must know, no demons this is top secret.” She nodded “Dean is to experience everything, as if he was truly dying and you have to take me and no one else.” Lilith nodded and came to me, this is sick- I crouched down and kissed her quick on the mouth. Lilith said “six months is what you have left.” I nodded and left down the hall.
Now:
30 more hours, and I was puppy food. I sat in the chair reading about hellhounds. I hadn’t slept because of the hellhound nightmares, and sometimes I would hallucinate. I saw Dean thrashing in his sleep, and woke him, as Sam walks in “dig up anything good?” Dean shakes his head as Sam turns to me, I shake my head to “no, nothing good” Dean answers for us. Sam grins “well, Bobby has, finally.” I tense Dean says “yeah?” Sam says “yeah, a way to find Lilith.” Dean responds “oh, with just uh, 30 hours to go, hey why don’t we just make a T-J run yeah? You know some senoritas, cervezas uh-we could…what’s Spanish for donkey show?” I scoffed and rolled my eyes, typical Dean I thought and rolled my eyes while Sam snickers. Sam says “so if we do save you…let’s never do that.” I laugh as Dean and Sam get serious. Dean says “yeah,” and Sam says “hey, Dean were cutting it close I know"- I cut him off “but we’ll stop this for once and all. I don’t care what it takes; you’re not going to hell. We won’t let you. I swear"- Sam cuts in “everything’s gonna be okay.” I see Dean get a frightened look for a split second and know he was hallucinating.
“Yeah, okay” Dean finally says and with that Sam leads us out to the kitchen with Bobby who has some sort of tracking contraption he explains to us. He starts the ritual and finally it stops on “New Harmony, Indiana. And we have a winner” Bobby informs us. Sam stands up and says “alright, let’s go.” As we get up Dean says “wo-wo-wo-woah hold on, let’s all shut up there Tex.” Sam asks “what’s the problem?” Dean incredulously repeats “what’s the problem? Where do I begin? I mean, first of all, we don’t even know if Lilith holds my deal. We’re going off of Bela’s Intel. Now when that bitch breathes the air comes out crooked. Okay? Second, even if we could get to Lilith we have no way to gank her and third isn’t this the same Lilith that wants your giant head on a pike should I continue?”
Bobby retorts “ain’t you bringing down the room.” Dean answers “yeah, well it’s a gift” I felt bad that known of this could help but I couldn’t let them know, not yet. Sam replies “I’m sorry but what are we supposed to do Dean?” Dean says “just cause I’m dying doesn’t mean you-“he points at Sam and then to me “or you have to, okay. Either we go in smart or we don’t go in at all.” Sam says “okay fine. If that’s the case I have the answer.” I purse my lips as I tersely ask “you do?” Sam nods at me and answers “yeah. A surefire way to way to confirm it’s Lilith and a way to get us a bona fide demon-killing ginsu,” it clicks in my brain who he was talking about as I clench my jaw and Dean says “damn it Sam, no” Dean walks some steps and passes Sam and I “were so passed arguing, Dean I am summoning Ruby” Sam states, I glower at the ground knowing I wasn’t gonna die in peace, nope not with them around. Adriel had warned me about Ruby the bitch. He said she couldn’t be trusted not that I follow him word by word, but usually when he warned it wasn’t without reason. The bitch had crawled her way out of hell when the devil’s gates had opened.
Dean turns to face Sam “the hell you are! We have enough problems as it is.” I wanted to side with Dean, but I still wanted to remain Switzerland. Sam states “exactly, and we’ve got no time and no choice either.” Dean replies “come on man, she is the miss universe of lying skanks okay? She told you she could save me huh-lie. She seems to know everything about Lilith but forgot to mention oh right Lilith owns my soul!” Sam states “okay fine, she’s a liar she’s still got a knife.” I finally decide to intervene as Bobby did too. We both say at the same time “Dean,” he doesn’t listen and says “for all we know she works for Lilith.” Sam says “then give me another option Dean. I mean tell me what else,” I could hear his voice a breath away from sounding hopeless. This just makes me feel even worse. Bobby says “Sam’s right.” Dean exclaims “no! Damn it” The intensity making us all look at him shock he calms down and says “just no we are not gonna make the same mistakes all over again. You guys want to save me…find something else,” if he only knew. I walked away as Bobby does too. I knew Sam would still summon Ruby so I headed to the basement where I found Dean and I sneaked up behind him, Sam wasn’t here yet probably getting all the ingredients for the summoning, I whisper “boo” and he falls off the ladder he was on. I burst out laughing and he gets up glaring at me and says “funny” his voice full of sarcasm. I nod. He rolls his eyes and asks “what are you doing down here?” I snort “I may not know how a man’s mind works, but I know how yours and Sam’s minds work” we hear Sam’s footsteps and hide.
Soon enough Sam comes in and Ruby appears, she basically manipulates him and Dean and I cut in when she says “look call me a bitch, hate me all you want, but I have never lied to you Sam. Not ever, and I’m telling you. You…can save your brother, and I can show you how.” I move away from my hiding spot and move up as I say “so that’s you, huh, the slutty little Yoda.” Ruby looks at me and behind me where Dean is and says “Dean. Anastasia,” she glares at me and says “charming as ever” I glare back. We walk over to them Dean says “aw we knew you’d show up, because we knew Sam wouldn’t listen.” Sam gaze drifts. Dean continues “but you’re not gonna teach him anything, you understand me? Over my dead body” My glare turns ice cold as she says “oh well, your right about that” now I tolerated Dean taking cracks at himself but from someone else? Especially her, this bitch is dead. My voice took on a dangerous note “what your gonna do is give me that knife and then you can crawl back to whatever dump you came from and never bother us again. Are we clear?” Now I understood when people say I take after Dean when I hunt. Ruby states “your brother is carrying a bomb inside of him and we’d be stupid not to use it.” Sam interrupts “Dean. Asia look, just hold on for one"- I yell angrily “come on, Sam! Don’t!” Dean says “come on man, what are you blind can’t you see this is a trick?” Ruby inserts “that’s not true” I glower at her and grit my teeth as I ball up my fists. I wanted to hit her so bad. Dean says “she wants you to turn into this whole demonic psychic whatever. Okay, I mean hell she probably wants you to become her little anti-Christ superstar.” Ruby angrily says “I want Lilith dead. That’s all.” I ask “why?” She says “I’ve told you why” Dean says “oh, right yeah. Because you were human once and you liked kittens and long walks on the beach” she states “you know I am so sick of proving myself to you. You wanna save yourself this is how you dumb, spineless dick.” Everything happened so fast. My blood boiled, adrenaline flowing, heart pounded, and anger was the strongest emotion blocking out any other emotions. I swing my fist so fast all you see is Ruby’s head snap to the side. There’s a second of tense silence and she hits me twice and Sam yells “Ruby, hey!” she then punches him making him double over and kicks him into a beam. I hit Ruby twice in the face after she hit Dean and sent him into the stairs. I knee her in the stomach as she punches me and kicks me in the face sending me crashing to the floor. I weakly try to get up but she kicks me, I roll over and once again try to get up but she head butts me and I fall back. I grin as I realize where she stands as I finally got up successfully. “The hell are you grinning at?” Dean who stood leaning on the stairs asks “missing something?” I pull out her magic knife. She says “I’ll kill you- you son of a bitch.” She runs at me but gets stuck, trapped. We both look up and see the Devil’s Trap Dean drew on the ceiling. Sam looks surprised as he walks over and Ruby pissed off. To piss her off more I say “like he said we knew you’d come.” I help Dean up the stairs Sam following us, Ruby yelling at us but I just flip her off.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We were checking and cleaning our weapons, Sam had his infamous bitch face on as he asks “were just gonna let Ruby rot down there?” I respond “that’s the plan, yeah.” Sam says “what if…what if Ruby’s right? What if I can take on Lilith?” I decided to be quiet, being Switzerland, even if I agree with Dean, though I guess that was cause I knew he was safe, if not I would be on Sam’s side fighting Dean tooth and nail. They’d hate me enough when all this went down.
Dean looks angry and Sam says “quit looking at me like that.” Dean argues “what are you gonna give her the Carrie stare and Lilith goes poof?” Sam answers “I don’t know what Ruby meant. You know maybe we should ask her” I pull the clip out of the gun and replace it, trying to avoid a fight. Dean says “Sam we got you the knife, you wanted it.” Sam replies “just listen to me. Last time Lilith snapped her fingers and put 30 demons on our ass, and all we got is one knife? I mean like you said we go in smart or we don’t go in at all.” I finally said “well this ain’t smart” Sam says “we got one shot at this guys, Just one, so if there’s a surefire way then maybe we should just talk about it.” Dean says “Sam we are not gonna make the same mistakes again.” Sam asks “you keep saying that but what does it really mean?” Dean replies “don’t you see a pattern here? Dad’s deal, my deal now this? I mean every time one of us is begging to sell our soul. That’s all this is man. Ruby’s just jerkin up our chain. Down the road, you know what its’ paved with and you know where it’s going.”
I look back at the gun in my hand and am horrified when I see it covered in bugs, oh my god…wait….but I remember I’m hallucinating things so I take a breath and put it down. Sam says “Dean. What do you think is going to happen? This is me, I can handle it” I silently scoff. Yeah right, no one can handle a part of you that you can’t understand. Especially with a manipulative demon bitch, like Ruby helping I find that hard to believe. Dean’s having the same thoughts and shakes his head as Sam continues “and if it’ll save you”- Dean interrupts “why even risk it?” I look at him in shock as Sam replies “because you’re our brother, because you did the same thing for me.” Dean scoffs “I know look how that turned out.” I look at them and see them avoiding each other’s gaze. Dean says “all I’m saying…Sammy all I’m saying is that you and Asia are my weak spots.” We look at him, Dean smiles and says “you are. I’m yours too.” Sam says “you don’t mean that, were…we’re family.” What Dean says next fills my throat with emotion and my heart contract because of the truth behind it “I know. And those evil sons of bitches know that too. I mean what we’ll do for each other, you know how far will go? They’re using it against us” Sam asks “so what? We just stop looking out for each other?” My eyes water at this but I hold my tears in, some might think Dean was the strongest, but he’s shed more tears these past 2 years then I have in my whole life. The last time I cried I was 7 Sam and I learned truly how my mom died and about the things that go bump in the night. I remember that clearly, I cried for mom, anger at dad, Dean losing mom, Sammy how unfair for him, the innocent people who had no clue about them, and I cried for my loss of innocence and the type of life I was forced into, but looking back I don’t really hate dad although for a big portion of my life I did until it lessened to a grudge and now I feel guilty for ever feeling anything but love towards him.
This moment broke my heart, for what I had done 6 months ago. Dean responds to Sam “no we stop being martyrs, man, we-we stop spreading it for these demons” my heart swells with guilt and I almost want to bawl my eyes out. Dean smiles, stands up and says “yeah. We take this knife, and we go after Lilith our way. The way dad taught us too. And if we go down, then we go down swinging.” We all look at each other, in silence for a while. I look down when the guilt is too much, and I can’t look them in the eyes. “What do you think?” Dean asks. I wait a beat and say “I think you totally should have been jamming ‘Eye of the Tiger’ right there.” A small is smile on my face, while Sam is grinning. Dean says “oh, bite me. I totally rehearsed that speech, too.” Sam asks “Indiana, huh?” Dean answers “yeah, where Lilith is on shore-leave” Sam replies “I guess.” We all stand up and Dean asks “tell me something, what the hell does a demon do for fun?” I laugh as I follow Sam out. Sam suddenly says “can I get some help with bag’s Asia?” Dean looks at me as if to say ‘you good?’ I nod and shake my head as if to say ‘yep. I’ll see what’s up.’ I follow Sam inside. As were out of Dean’s hearing I say “what’s on your mind Sammy?” He responds “you’ve been quiet; more than usual…do you want to talk?” I look at Sam, and say “Sam I’m fine. We’ll save him.” My voice was confident; truth is he’s already saved. Sam gives me a look and says “I know but if”- I say “I’ll be fine.” My voice took on a replica of Dean’s when he wants to end a conversation. He shakes his head and knows how incredibly stubborn I am and how I hate chick flick moments.
We’re quiet as we take their duffel bags out and stuff them into the Impala. Dean walks over to us and asks “you guys fine?” I nod and say “perfectly” as they both get in. I turn around and head to my dark blue 1967 Mustang, dad bought me her for my 16th birthday and it had memories just like the Impala. For example, when we had that scarecrow case, Sam left to find dad in California, I gave him my keys to her. When it was just Dean and I (Sam was at Stanford) dad would take the Impala so Dean and I rode in mine. Until recently when Sam gets fed up with Dean he switches to my car.
As I rev my Mustang I see that the Impala isn’t moving and that Bobby is standing outside the driver’s side window. “Where do you think you’re going?” Bobby asks as I walk closer and the boys get out, in our defense say “we got the knife.” Bobby asks “you intend to use it without me?” While talking to Dean a while ago I had tried to convince him to take Bobby, because if I was in his shoes I wouldn’t like being left. I don’t think the boys realize we do tend to take advantage of him. Sam and I stand in the middle; Bobby asks “do I look like a ditchable prom date to you?” Sam immediately responds, no Bobby. Of course not,” I say “no way.” Dean on the other hand responds “this is about me…Sam and Asia, okay? This isn’t your fight” Bobby walks up to Dean “the hell it isn’t?!”
We all look at him, I silently recite with him what Bobby always tells me so that I open up to him “family don’t end with blood. Boy, besides you need me.”
“Bobby”- Dean protests, “you’re playing wounded. Tell me how many hallucinations have you had so far?” As much as me I think silently. Sam’s confused; Dean asks “how’d you know?” Bobby answers “because that’s what happens when you’ve got hellhounds on your butt. And because I’m smart.” He hands Dean the part of the Impala -that had caused them to stop-back. Bobby says, “I’ll follow” Usually I would’ve rode with Sam and Dean or I would have rode with Bobby but I couldn’t not today, I was scared, so scared that I thought I might just blurt out about my deal. I couldn’t do that, not now. As we walk to our separate cars Bobby says “don’t be stopping to pee every ten minutes either,” I laugh, as Dean raises his eyebrows and Sam sighs.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We’re driving down the highway Dean leading Bobby follows and I took the rear. I had my music blasting, Aerosmith, Green Day, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, One Republic, ACDC, Nickelback, Evanescence, and more, playing my favorite songs before the inevitable. I see Dean, get pulled over and killing the cop, I park my car, and run over to where Bobby stood “what the hell happened?” Bobby asks. I look at the cop and see he had a regular human face except for flashes that kept going through his face, between human and demon, I immediately knew what happened. Sam answers “Dean just killed a demon. How’d you know?” As I look down, Dean says “I just knew. I could see its real face under that one.” I looked at the dead cop and felt a shiver go down my spine, and not in a good way. If we encountered one a couple miles away from Lilith how many were there going to be at Lilith’s?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We hurriedly hide the police car in the woods; we had all been quiet with our thoughts to ourselves. Sam finally asks “so what, now you’re seeing demons?” Dean answers, “I’ve seen all kinds of things but.....nothing like this.” I stay quiet as this discussion took place. I was experiencing the same thing, but they didn’t need to know that. Bobby interjects “actually it’s not all that crazy,” I arch an eyebrow at him waiting for the explanation. Dean asks “how is it not that crazy.” Bobby answers “well, you’ve got over 5 hours to go. You’re piercing the veil, Dean. You’re glimpsing the B side.” Dean asks “a little less new agey please.” I was anxious, with this new piece of information. A week ago I was calm and accepted it, now I was growing nervous, I was about to die in 5 hours.
I look at Dean as Bobby says “your almost hell’s bitch. So you can see hell’s other bitches.” Dean mockingly says “thank you,” Sammy says “well actually it could come in handy” Dean says “I’m glad my doomed soul is good for something.” I cringe. Bobby says “damn right it is. Lilith’s probably got demons stashed all over town; we can’t let them sound the alarm. She knows we’re here we’re dead before we’ve started.” Dean replies “well this is a terrific plan. I’m excited to be a part of it. Can we go, please?” I second that motion. I stiffly get in my car, 5 more hours to go, 5 more hours to face a hellhound, to face my brothers, to face my decisions. I follow in my car silently rocking to ‘Highway to Hell’ thinking I’m almost hell’s bitch.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We watch Lilith kill an older man, a different little girl than she had been in 6 months ago. As she turns I see her face turn demonic, Dean says “it’s the little girl. Her face is awful” Sam says “alright then, let’s go. We’re wasting time.” Dean says “wait.” Sam replies “for what? For it to kill the rest of them?” Dean replies “and us too if we’re not careful. Look, see the real go-getter mailman”- I look at the mailman and see the demonic face, “on the clock at 9 P.M. and Mr. Rogers over there” I turn to see the neighbor; yup he’s a demon too. Bobby asks “demons?” Dean replies “then what? Give a Columbian neck tie to a 10 year old girl, come on!” Sam replies “look Dean I know it’s awful,” Dean replies “you think?” I finally intervene, I mean I didn’t want to go near Lilith but I couldn’t let more people die, I say “this isn’t just about saving you, Dean. It’s about saving everybody.” Bobby backs me up and says “she’s gotta be stopped son,” Dean turns to the window “oh, damn it” we see Lilith alone with her mom.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SPN^^^^
After we form a plan I wait with Sam. Dean runs with the demon on his tail, as I give him a punch as he’s distracted Sam kills him. Next we do the same with Mr. Rogers and he hides the bodies. As Dean climbs a fence to lure someone out Ruby appears and grabs Dean as she says “I’d like my knife back, please or your neck snaps like a chicken bone.” Sam and I come out; Sam holds the knife up to her throat “he doesn’t have it. Take it easy,” she backs off and I ask-not really interested- “how the hell did you get out?” Ruby says “what you don’t know about me could fill a book.”
Dean looks taken aback “whoa,” now we all know Dean has no filter in his mouth. I wanted to tell her she was an ugly bitch but hey I didn’t think now was the time to call her out on it. Ruby asks “what?” Dean says “nothing just I couldn’t see you before, but you’re one ugly broad.” Ruby turns to Sam “Sam give me the knife before you hurt yourself.” I reply “you’ll get it when this is over.” Ruby glares at me, it’s already over” she turned to Sam “I gave you a way to save Dean, you shot me down. Now it’s too late. He’s dead. And I’m not gonna let you die too.” Sam replies “try and stop me, and I’ll kill you. Bitch” Ruby replies “hit me with your best shot baby.” Dean says “guys, guys! Have your cat fight later.”
We turn to see demons had caught us Dean says “so much for element of surprise.” I say “go, go!” Sam says “Run. Run!” We run on to Lilith’s doorstep and Sam picks the lock, about 30 or so demons are running towards us. “What the hell’s taking Bobby?” Sam is still picking the lock “I’m trying.” Soon enough the sprinklers come on just before they reach us. I mutter “too close Bobby,” we run into the house and see a dead body Dean asks “you think Lilith knows we’re here?” Ruby responds “probably.” She was acting weird by now she would have said something to antagonize Dean. I looked at her and shake my head, now is not the time to start something with her.
We walk into the living room armed, Mr. Fremont comes out and Dean calms him and says “we’re here to help, okay? I’m gonna move my hand, and we’re gonna talk nice and quiet, okay?” Mr. Fremont nods. I ask coolly and soothingly “sir, where is your daughter?” He says “it’s not…it’s not her anymore.” Sam asks “where is she?” He answers “upstairs in her bedroom.” Dean says “okay, okay, Okay. Listen to me; I want you to go downstairs to the basement. Put a line of salt behind you. Do you understand me?” He says “not without my wife.” Any other time I would have ‘awed,’ but definitely not now. I say “yes, without your wife.” He says “no,” Dean knocks him out with a punch, Dean picks him up as I follow him and Sam and Ruby head on upstairs. We’re silent as we put him in the basement and put a salt line at the door, and window. We creep upstairs and into a room where Sam is about to stab a non-Lilith-possessed-girl. I run in with Dean and I grab Sam’s arm, as Dean does and he yells “it’s not her!” Ruby walks in, “it’s not in her anymore.”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We all hurry downstairs with the clock ticking; Dean says “no matter what you hear, you, your husband, and daughter stay in your basement.” They walk into the basement and we walk into the living room, Ruby says “well I hate to be an ‘I told you so.’”
I start to freak, we only had 10 minutes left and I guess I wasn’t ready to die. I ask “alright Ruby where is she?” She responds “I don’t know.” Sam asks “could she get past the sprinklers?” Ruby says “her pay grade. She ain’t sweating the holy water.” Sam says “okay, you win, what do I have to do?” Ruby just looks at him acting coy “what do you mean?” I tell you she is acting weird, something’s off with her. Sam clarifies “to save Dean,” her eyes jump to Dean, and then me. My heart jumps to my throat, she can’t know can she? Dean and I walk up to Sam; Sam asks her “what do you need me to do?” Dean grabs him, “what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Sam tells Dean “just shut up for one second” he turns to Ruby “Ruby!” Ruby says “you had your choice. You can’t just flip a switch. We needed time,” Sam says “well, there’s gotta be something. There’s gotta be some way, whatever it is I’ll do it,” Dean grabs him, Sam says “don’t Dean. I’m not gonna let you go to hell! Dean!” Dean exclaims “yes you are!”
All three of us look at each other; Dean says “you both are.” Sam and I stare at him; Dean says “I’m sorry. I mean this is all my fault, I know that. It’s not gonna save me. It’s only gonna kill you.” The guilt in me is rising, here Dean’s saying not to save him and I’m agreeing but I already did. My eyes water as do Sam’s I hold back my tears, Sam looks away and asks “then, what are we supposed to do?” Dean says “keep fighting. Take care of my wheels, Sam. Asia make sure he does, take care of each other. Both of you remember what dad taught you...okay?” We nod, as my guilt level increases; this feels too real, like if Dean was actually going to hell.
Dean continues “and remember what I taught you.” As Dean tears up, the grandfather clock is about to strike midnight. Here we go, Dean turns to us Sam has tears down his face, Dean is holding his own back. Ruby suddenly interjects “I’m sorry Dean. I wouldn’t wish this upon my worst enemy.” I glare at her, my anger and guilt needing to be taken on someone else. Dean and I hear the hellhounds first and we look at Sam, it comes in and Dean says “hellhound,” Sam asks “where?” Dean points to the hellhound which was in front of me and says “there,” it growls. It’s about to pounce so they all run after me. We all hold the door as Dean lines it with goofer dust.
“Give me the knife, maybe I can fight it off.” Ruby wants to help? No way something, I was missing something, but what? I had never been this guilty or angry, I don’t even know why I was so angry but it fills me, till I feel something in me break and I couldn’t control it. Sam incredulously asks “what?” Ruby says “come on! That dust won’t last forever.” Sam takes out the knife and is about to give it to her when it finally clicks in my brain, and this revelation is too much, the anger and guilt were too strong, Dean and I yell “wait!” Ruby says “you wanna die?” I yell “that’s not Ruby!”
Then I felt my senses overflowing, I raise my hand and a light blue stream of light comes out, shocking me, and hits Ruby and sends her flying. She gets up quickly, Sam, Dean and I in shock, she pins Dean and Sam against the wall, Sam drops the knife. She flings me to the top of a table, and pins me there I try to fight it off, but it’s too strong. I ask “how long have you been in her?” Her eyes turn white and her face childlike “not long,” she looks at herself “but I like it. It’s all grown up and pretty. That hurt too. You Winchesters are full of surprises.” Sam asks “where’s Ruby?”
Lilith says “she was a very bad girl so I sent her far, far away.” Dean says “you know I should have seen it before…but you all look alike to me.” She ignores him and turns to Sam “hello Sam. I’ve wanted to meet you for a very long time.” She gives him a forced kiss. Lilith says “your lips are soft.” Sam says “right, so you have me, let them go.” He looks at her. “Silly goose. You wanna bargain you have to have something I want. But your sister…” She looks at me; she looks me in the eyes. “Oh, your sister hasn’t said anything has she? And here I thought she would’ve by now.” I yell “shut up!”
I didn’t want to be on Earth knowing they knew I wanted to be dead by then, so it wouldn’t haunt me. Dean asks “what the hell are you talking about?” Lilith answers “you Winchester’s are martyrs, really. Your sister tracked me down 6 months ago, and we chatted. Oh, she couldn’t live without you Dean.” I felt Dean, and Sam stare at me. The un-vocalized question in the air. Lilith answers “yes, she made a deal. She was heartbreakingly selfless” I finally grow a pair and ask “so, is this your big plan, huh? Drag me to hell, kill Sam and Dean And then what? Become queen bitch?” Lilith says “I don’t have to answer to puppy chow.” I move against her hold with no success. She walks to the door, we lock eyes as she grabs the door handle both Dean and Sam look at me, without looking at them I say “I love you douchebags,” Lilith exclaims “sick ’er boy!” The hellhound enters and stares at me. I let the first tear fall, and wipe it away, I made this decision so I’ll bear with it and I’ve accepted it.
As the hellhound drags me to the ground, I scream “I’m sorry!” I take one last look at them, as the hellhound rips into my leg. It’s powerful jaw and claws ripping me open.

“See it turning red like a bullet through the chest
Lay me down to rest”

I scream. I hear Sam and Dean yell at her, Lilith only continues watching. The hellhound slashes my chest open and I turn around to crawl but it rips and tears into my back. I could hear a terrorized scream and realized they were mine. I hear more yelling I try to fight, but I’m fading fast. I turn back over with all my strength. Finally, it stops my face is still and I’m numb, I knew then that I was a few breaths away from my death.

“Somewhere I let all my defenses down,
Never thought to turn around
And u did not make a sound”

I can only hear echoing voices, Dean yelling about bitches and Sam crying. I couldn’t let Lilith kill them not after all of this. I had to move, but I can’t. I think of mom, dad, Bobby, Ellen, Ash, Ian. My last few moments are of protecting my brothers and a slideshow of our favorite moments. The energy leaves me and I see a bright white light and light blue, then my world is over as empty darkness surrounds me.

“And I found out
Nothing comes without a cost
And life was just a game we lost
Do you have a better thought?”

3rd P.O.V

Sam and Dean stand up after the blasts, from where they had been. Lilith looks afraid and yells “back,” as they approach her, they keep walking “I said back” Dean picks up the knife quick and lunges but she opens her mouth and the demon escapes. Dean and Sam run and kneel beside their sister, her eyes open but unseeing. Dean leans over her and pulls her to his lap, and Dean strokes her hair and face like he used to when they younger, he coos to her “it’s okay, Asia, it’s…okay, just a scratch. Sammy and me’ll patch you up sweetheart. You’ll be up and walking in no time. Huh, baby? Everything’s okay. I promise. Asia? Lee!” Dean gently shakes her and stops and cries into her mass of hair. Dean’s in a state of denial. Sam sits beside his brother and holds her hand and strokes her back, he goes back in his mind to the conversation they had earlier, and realizes why she had spoken the way she did, “no…Lee…no.” Dean is still cooing in her hair, both thinking ‘why her? Why the Winchester’s baby?’
“Now you’re gone
Nothing’s ever felt so wrong
A moment seems to last so long
Do you have a fear so strong?”

Meanwhile In Hell:

We see tons of torture chains, green mist, and Asia hooked up with chains by her arms, and legs. She yells, “Help! Someone! Anybody! Help me!” Hooks are piercing her everywhere “Dean! Sammy! Da-a-a-a-a-d!!!!!!”

In The Event Of My Demise
“In the event of my Demise
When my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had Lived 4
I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the shadow’s
Depth
so much I wanted 2 accomplish
before I reached my Death
I have come to grips with the possibility
And wiped the last tear from My
eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the event of my Demise”

By: Tupac Shakur
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres my new story guys!