Status: im back!!

Sister, Sister

I'm Going To Hell...Again

Sister, Sister
Ch. 4 I’m Going To Hell…Again
(Season 4 Episode 3 In The Beginning)

“No! Please, no!” I woke up with a start. My chest heaving in raspy breaths as I tried to even my breaths out. Second time that day I awoke to hell memories, before going to hell, I had nightmares about Ian dying, dad dying, and Sam dying. Now, it was of hell. I shake my head to rid myself of my morbid thoughts. As I turn my head slightly I see Dean had awoken too with a loud groan. I rolled my eyes and turned the other way I see bright blue eyes peering at me. I flinched and pushed myself back so fast that I hit my head on the headboard. I let out a hiss as I held my head in my hand. “Hello, Anastasia, Dean. What were you dreaming about Anastasia?” I looked at him to see him peering into my eyes again and my heart pounded in my chest as my cheeks flushed red.
I tried to come up with an answer but Dean beat me to it “what do you get your freak on watching Asia sleep? What do you want?” My cheeks flushed more and I knew I resembled a tomato from Dean’s outburst. Dean walks over to my side. Castiel ignores him as he looks at me and said “listen to me. You both have to stop it.” Dean and I in sync ask “stop what?” He puts two fingers on my forehead as he does to Dean.
As I come to I awake with Dean on a bench. I slowly get up as a cop says “move it, you can’t sleep here.” I look around groggily as Dean answers “okay…sleep, where?” The cop answered “anywhere but here.” I sat up as events rush through my head. I swiftly checked my phone to see I had no signal as Dean also checks his own and Dean voiced my thoughts “great.” Dean says “let’s look around and try to see where we are.” Luckily, he didn’t ask about what I had dreamt about. I nod as I drowsily followed Dean into a diner. Yes, I was still drowsy. Hell, nightmares do that to you. As I took a seat beside Dean it took a minute to fully turn to him a bit more awake. That’s when I noticed the guy beside Dean…and to put it lightly…he was hot. “Hey, where the hell am I?” Dean asked. I widened my eyes at Dean’s behavior. He was embarrassing me. The man answered “Jay Bird’s diner.” I nodded as I took that in while Dean replies “yeah, I mean…city and state.” The guy answers “Lawrence, Kansas.” My ears perked up at that.
Softly I say “Lawrence…” the man turned to me slightly as he saw the look I had and asked “are you okay, ma’am?” I nodded as Dean says “yeah, just…rough night.” I blinked as I looked at him and a disgusting image popped into my head at that. I shivered at the image of it and looked at Dean with a ‘really?’ look. The man nodded and yelled “hey three coffee’s over here Reg!” Reg nods and yells “yeah, coming up!” Dean pulls out his phone and asks “can you tell me where can I reception on this thing?” The man replies “the US enterprise.” I look at him weirdly and then the coffee is brought to us I look at the guy weirdly since he looked like a hippy.
Dean says “thanks, nice threads. You know Sonny and Cher broke up right?” The man asked “Sonny and Cher broke up?” I looked at him weirdly then I looked at Dean and we exchanged looks. Then we looked around and everyone else was decked out in the same type of clothing. Seventies clothes to be more exact. What the hell was going on? “Hey, Winchester!” On instinct I turned around as did Dean and to our amazement a guy walks over to the man beside Dean and shakes his hand. The man beside Dean says “hey Mr. D.” Mr. D replies “I heard you were back.” The man replies “a little while now.” Mr. D says “good to have you home, John, damn good.” I gulped as I breathed in a breath. It felt like I had just been sucker punched.
Dean and I whisper “dad.” This was dad in a younger version. Mr. D says “well say hello to your old man for me.” Dad-that sounds weird any way he said “you got it Mr. D.” As we stare at him he asks “do we know each other?” I almost whispered ‘yes’ but I didn’t. He gets up to leave and says “take it east man, you too ma’am.” I nod as he leaves and Dean whispers “yeah.” I took a sip of my coffee and as soon as he’s out of sight I pull out five dollar bills and put them on the counter and Dean and I make our way out the door trailing him. I mean this was our dad. As we trail our dad around a corner of a building we bump into Castiel. When I say we I mean I bumped into him. I took a step back from him and asked “what is this?” He turned his gaze to me and I felt my heart pound as my throat went dry and I tried to act nonchalant as if his lack of knowing what personal space was didn’t bother me.
Castiel replied “what does it look like?” Dean asked “is it real?” Castiel replied “very.” Dean questioned “okay so what? Angels got their hands on some Deloreans? How did we get here?” Castiel answers “time is fluid, Dean, it’s not easy but we can bend it on occasion.” I retorted “well…bend it back or tell me why we’re here.” Castiel turned to me again and said “I told you, you have to stop it.” I asked “stop what? Is there something after our dad?” A car beeps and I’m distracted as I turn to the sound and then back to Castiel but see he’s gone. Dean groans “oh come on! What are you allergic to straight answers you son of a bitch?!”
###&&&***@@@###
As we followed our dad-John we saw him at a dealership. We saw him check out an old kombi as he spoke to the salesman. Dean and I move over to the 1967 Chevy Impala as the salesman leaves. Dean calls out “that’s not the one you want.” Dad-John looked over at us with suspicion as he asks “are you following me?” Before Dean could say something stupid and ruin everything I say “no, no, never. We were just passing through. Thing is, we never got the chance to thank you for the coffee I mean this morning we we’re a little messed up, I guess you could say.” He switched his gaze to mine as he smiled and said “more than a little.” Dean cut in “let me repay the favor.” Dean pats the hood of the Impala. I say “this is the one you want.” He looks over at me somewhat amused and in disbelief some as he asks “oh yeah? Y-you know something about cars?” Amused I look over at Dean, did I know about cars? Hell yeah I knew everything there was about cars. Then again, he didn’t know he was our dad. I looked at Dean and noticed his face was sad. I decided to answer.
I said “yeah, our dad actually…he taught us everything we know.” John looked surprised “your dad? So you two aren’t-never mind,” he finished the sentence softly. I looked at his face to try to find the cold, stone faced hunter but find a young, innocent civilian. I heard a throat clear and look away from dad-John who was looking at me with a bit of concern; I had been staring too long. Dean says “and this-this is a great car.” Dean props the hood open and we both lean in as John joins us setting himself in between us. Dean says “327, four barrel, 275 horses,” I finished “a little TLC and this thing is badass.” Dean puts the hood down and John says “you’re right.” I nodded and asked “then why are you buying that…” I tried to find a decent word but Dean beat me to it as he said “that thing, why buy it?”
John looks embarrassed as he looks at Dean then at me and answers “I kind of promised someone I would.” Even when I knew little about romance since I didn’t have a romantic life, not after Ian. I could tell when someone else did, and John was in love. He was buying it for a girl. Dean continued “over a ’67 Chevy? I mean, come on this is the car of a lifetime.” I cut in “Trust me; this thing is still gonna be badass when it’s forty.” He took a minute and then held his hand out to me “John Winchester, thanks.” I nodded as I shook it and replied “Anastasia Van Halen, no problem.” He held out his hand to Dean who said “Dean…Van Halen, thank you.”
I asked “we we’re in pretty roughed shape this morning huh?” John laughed and I smiled, I rarely ever saw the hunter John Winchester laugh. He answered “no kidding.” Dean said “I’ve been hung over before but, hey, I was, I was getting chills in that diner, and you didn’t feel any of those cold spots did you?” John answered “nope.” What was Dean doing? Dean asked “I swore I smelled something weird too you know? You didn’t happen to smell any sulfur by chance?” John answered “no.” Oh, Dean, no. “No? There been any cattle mutations in town recently”- John cut him off “ok mister! Stop it,” I grabbed Dean’s wrist as I pulled him and said to John “I’m sorry, ignore him. I believe he was dropped on his head one too many…just watch out for yourself, okay John?” He nodded and smiled as he answered “yeah, sure.” I pull Dean away with one last shoulder look at John. As I turned around I heard him say “I’ll take this one.”
###&&&***@@@###
As we trailed John he pulled the Impala up to a house and a young blonde ran to John. As we listened in on them a few words caught my ears. “Mary,” Dean whispered and I choked out “mom.”
###&&&***@@@###
Again we trailed John and mom-Mary to the diner. We watch them from outside-I know stalker-ish but come on these are our parents. As we watched them I noticed how mom and I had the same eyes, nose and lips. Then I looked at John and saw that I had gotten the good looks a lot from him. Dean breathed out “Sammy wherever you are, mom is a total babe.” I shook my head as I looked at John and accidently blurted out “dad was sexy back in the day. I can’t believe I just said that. I’m going to hell…again.”
###&&&***@@@###
After a while of watching them I see that Mary had been gone a while. “Hey, where’s”- I didn’t get to finish as a voice interrupted “why are you following us?” We turned around swiftly and as we did she kneed Dean in the stomach and sends him into a wall. She throws a punch at me but I sidestep it and ask “are you crazy?” She continues to walk towards to me but I grab her arms as she tries to shove me, she says “you two have been trailing us since my house.” I lied “I don’t know what you’re talking about”- she cut me off “really?” Dean comes over as she head-butts me “crap,” I hissed and they grapple as I hold my temple. I sighed and said “okay let’ all calm down and talk about this,” Mary struggled against Dean “let me go!” As they continue grappling something catches my eye apparently Dean’s too as we both in sync asked “are you a hunter?”
###&&&***@@@###
I avert my eyes from Mary and John who we’re talking as Dean and I hid ourselves in the bushes. Once I hear the engine rev and speed away we both left the bushes. Mary asked “Dean and Anastasia right? I’m not sure you should come in.” Dean had insisted on coming after I tried to talk him out of it he didn’t listen. Mary looked nervous as she eyed us. Dean turned on the Winchester charm “you can trust us, I mean, come on we’re all hunters right? I mean we’re-we’re practically family.” Sure, we were. Mary replied “yeah, thing is, my dad he’s a little um…” Dean says “we got to meet him.” Mary asked “you heard of him?” With a glare at Dean I answered “clearly not enough.”
###&&&***@@@###
Mr. Campbell, senior, our granddad asks “so your hunters? Well tell me something Ms. Hunter do you kill vampires with wooden stakes or silver?” I crossed my arms and answer nonchalantly “neither. You cut their heads off.” Dean asked “so did we pass your test?” Mary’s dad replied “she did. You? How do you kill a shape shifter?” Dean replies “silver to the heart, now did we pass it?”
He replies “yep…now get out of my house. I don’t”- Mary yells “dad!” Mary’s dad says “I don’t trust other hunters, Dean, Anastasia, don’t want them around my family.” Mary’s mom comes over to us and says “knock it off Samuel.” Samuel? Sam? Samuel says “they’re hunters.” Mary’s mom says who passed your little pop quiz, and now I am inviting them to dinner. Are you two hungry?” Dean answers “starving.” I shrugged and she says “good, I’m Deanna. You’ve met my husband Samuel, now wash up.” As the two leave we turn to Mary. Dean asks “Samuel and Deanna?” Mary nods. I ask “really?” The guys were named after mom’s parents.
###&&&***@@@###
As we eat dinner Deanna asks “first time in Lawrence?” Dean answers “well, it’s been a while. Things, have changed…I think.” Samuel asks “you working a job?” I answered “yeah, maybe.” Samuel looked at me and asked “what’s that mean?” I could tell he didn’t like me very much. Dean answers “it means we don’t trust other hunters either Samuel.” Mary asked “so why were you two following me and John?” I cleared my throat and answered “well, we thought something was after your…boyfriend, I-we don’t think so anymore.” Deanna replied “John Winchester mixing it up with spirits, can you imagine?” Oh, yeah, and we lived through it. Mary says “I saw that,” at Samuel who had made a face.
Samuel asks “what?” She responds “that sour lemon look.” Samuel replies “now hold on, John’s a real nice…naïve civilian.” Mary asked “so what? You’d rather me be with a guy like this?” She motioned towards Dean and Dean immediately says “what? No, no,” as we both exchanged looks. Samuel says “Mary of course not, it’s just I”- Deanna cuts in “that’s enough both of you. We have company.” After a pause Dean asks “so what about you Sam, you working a job?” Samuel answers “might be.” Mary says “he’s working a job on the Whitshire farm.” Samuel gave Mary a look as I cleared my throat and said “Whitshire why does that name sound familiar to me?” I looked over at Dean with a confused look. He shrugs.
Samuel answers “well, it’s been all over the papers, Tom Whitshire got tangled up in a combine a few towns over.” I said “that kind of thing happens.” He replied “so why was he on it in the fireplace when his crops are all dead?” I bit my lip and asked “demonic omens?” Samuel said “that’s what I got to find out.” Dean asked “well, what about the rest of the town? Did you find anything on the web-…of information that you have assembled?” Deanna replies “electrical storms maybe. The weather service graphs should be here Friday.” Stupidly Dean asks “by mail?” Samuel sarcastically says “no, we hired a jet liner to fly ‘em to us overnight.” Dean replies “you know it seems to me like we might be hunting the same thing. You know if we go in there in numbers, we could take care of this real quick.” Samuel frustrated says “what part of we work alone don’t you understand son?”
###&&&***@@@###
Dean decides to let me handle the troubled teen as he spoke to the woman. We walk around the perimeter as we talk. I talk to Charlie about everything and anything to let him feel comforted before I go into the deep things. As I ask him about his home problems Mary made her way towards us. I shot her a smile as I reassured the boy Mary was a friend. After a few minutes Dean walks over and Mary says “Charlie would you like to tell the father what you just told us?” Charlie answered “dad got drunk, and sometimes he got rough with mom.” I nodded and inquired “and that’s when the stranger showed up?” Charlie answered “I just thought he was some Bible thumper like you all. He showed up a week ago.” Dean asked “saying what?”
Charlie answered “did I want the beatings to stop; I just thought he was crazy. I didn’t think-and the next thing I know, dad’s dead. Am I going to jail?” I grabbed his arm and squeezed it softly as I held his chin in between my fingers and said “you didn’t do this Charlie.” He nodded weakly and I let go as Dean asked “did the stranger want something in return?” Charlie replied “he didn’t want anything.” Dean impatiently sighed and said “come on, he wasn’t just handing out freebies was he?” Charlie responds “he did say something about ‘coming a calling’ ten years from now, maybe he’d want something then.” Dean asked “something like what?” Charlie sighed and replied “I don’t know okay? Look I told you he was nuts.”
Mary drags Dean away some as I tell Charlie “you did nothing wrong okay? You thought you were doing the right thing,” He asked “did I?” I didn’t get to reply as Mary and Dean came back. Mary asked “Charlie do you remember what this stranger looked like?” He looked at her and then looked at me as did Mary and Dean. I nodded at him and he replied “yeah, he was about 5’10, white, normal looking really.” I asked “anything else?” Charlie looked up at me and said “there was one thing?” Dean impatiently asked “what?”
Charlie responded “it’s just the light hit his eyes in a weird way and…for a moment I could have sworn”- Dean cut him off “what? That they were black or red maybe?” I shoved Dean a little as I turned to Charlie and asked softly “Charlie, what did you see? We won’t think your crazy I swear.” He nods as he looks over at Dean and Mary before looking at me and replying “his eyes, they were a pale yellow.” My body froze, breathing on pause, eyes wide, heart pounding away. I looked over at Dean and we met each other’s gaze and just like that we knew what we had to do.
###&&&***@@@###
Later that night we’re at the Campbell’s again. Dean slams the map down as we’re checking to find Elkins place for the colt. I swiftly started leafing through dad’s journal as Dean did the same to the map and Samuel says “what do you say we just slow down and talk this thing through?” Dean answers “there’s nothing to talk about.” Samuel replies “except you’re saying it’s a demon. And none of us has ever heard of a demon with yellow eyes.” I nodded and said “yeah, well we have, and this thing killed our family.”
I frantically start flipping through dad’s journal and Samuel says “just calm down.” I sighed and shook my head as I said “you don’t get it, do you? You are in danger, we are all in danger.” Dean cuts in with a pointed look at them as he says “in fact you need to get yourself some place safe.” Deanna says “Sam’s right, Dean, Anastasia. It could be a demon, it could be a shape shifter, and it could be any number of things.” Dean replies “we know what this thing is,” Deanna goes back to the kitchen and I finish “and we’re gonna kill it that’s all the talking we need to do.” Samuel asks “you’re gonna kill a demon? How?” Dean answers “there’s a hunter named Daniel Elkins, he lives in Colorado, and he has the Colt gun, the colt.” Samuel says “yeah I heard about the colt, used to tell it to Mary as a bedtime story.” Aggravated I stated “well, it’s real.”
I notice he and Deanna exchanged looks and Samuel says “alright, say that it is. You got some crystal ball to tell you where the demon’s gonna be?” I nod as I held up dad’s journal I was flipping through and said “yeah we do.” As I flipped I found it. “What’s this?” He asked. Dean moved over to me and answered “a list.” Samuel asked “of what?” Dean answered “our dad wrote down anyone he thought ever had contact with the yellow eyed demon, who, where and when.” Samuel asked “why?” Dean answered “because the more he could learn about this son of a bitch, the more he could figure out why it killed our mom.”
As I flipped it I pointed and Dean looked over my shoulder as he read “look Whitshire farm.” I nudged Dean “I told you that name sounded familiar.” Samuel said “Whitshire farm? That was two days ago, how the hell is that on your dad’s list?” Dean looked at Samuel and answered “uh, our dad could see the future. Look at this it says he’s gonna hit here tomorrow night.” Samuel asked “Liddy Walsh?” I nodded Dean looked at me and said “Haleyville, that’s close.” I nodded at him. Samuel says “I mean yeah, it’s about three miles away but…” He and Deanna share looks.
I look at them and say “I know you guys must think we’re crazy.” Samuel looked at me and said “you and Dean seem like really nice kids, but yeah-you’re crazy.” Dean nods and says “yeah, maybe. But we know where the bastard’s gonna be”- I finished “and we’re gonna stop it, once and for all.” We grab our stuff and pack up, I slip dad’s journal in Dean’s jacket and take the map.
###&&&***@@@###
As we begin to walk out I pause at the living room. Dean behind me, and I look at Mary. She looks up and our eyes meet and I smile as Dean says “we’re shoving off, just wanted to say bye.” Mary asked “really? So soon?” Dean replies “yeah-job to do. Hey, I wanted to t-tell you, you know for what it’s worth, um…it doesn’t matter what your dad thinks. I like that John kid.” I smile as I nod and Mary looks at me and smiles. God, Dean and I had her smile. She asks “you do?” I smile as I say “yeah, I think you two are meant to be,” Dean softly says “we’re depending on it.” She asked “what?” I shook my head “nothing. Can I ask you a question?” Dean looked over at me. She nods at me. I asked “what’s he like? John,” Mary eyed me and asked “why do you ask?”
I shrugged and she said “you know, you can get out too. Everyone should have a choice, I’m sure your brother wouldn’t mind. You could settle down, have kids, and meet someone like John.” She looked at me hopefully, I shrugged and glanced at Dean and after a pause I asked “what’s he like?”
Mary’s eyes glaze as she answers “I don’t know, he’s sweet, kind, even after the war, after everything, he still believes in happily ever after you know? He’s everything a hunter isn’t…no offense.” I shook my head as Dean says “none taken.” Mary looked giddy as she looked at us, and then at me as she said “can I tell you something?” Dean and I nodded and I said “I’m all ears,” she said “he’s gonna ask me to marry him, tomorrow I think!” Dean replies “yeah?” Mary answers “oh dad’s gonna explode, but I don’t care. I’ll run away if I have to. I just love John and…” she cut herself off. Dean asked “and what?” Mary looked at him and answered “I want to get out. This job, this life, I hate it. I want a family. I want to be safe. You know the worst thing I can think of? The very worst think is for my children to be raised into this like I was. No, I won’t let it happen.” I shut my eyes at that. I get so choked up I stare at her while Dean replies “yeah…” I swallow as I gulp and tear my gaze to the ground as I see Dean blink away tears.
Mary asked “hey are you two okay?” I look at Dean who tries to clear his throat and I answer “yeah, we’re fine. Um…Mary can I tell you something?” Mary answers “sure.” I reply “even if this sounds really weird. Will you promise me you’ll remember?” She nods and says “okay,” and I noticed Dean was looking at me intently. I could feel him throwing me a look. I reply “on November 2nd 1983 don’t get out of bed. No matter what you hear, or what you see. Promise me you won’t get out of bed.” Dean simply looked at Mary his thoughts finally realizing what I meant. He didn’t object as Mary nodded and said “okay.”
###&&&***@@@###
On our way to Colorado it’s quiet between Dean and me, both of us lost in thought. When Sam wasn’t with us it was mostly like this and the music turned up with us just thinking. Suddenly Dean swerves and I hold onto my seat as I look at Dean who had his eyes fixated at the backseat. I turned my head and spot Castiel sitting in my usual spot. My reaction to him was automatic heart pounding away, fingers trembling, breathing a little off. Dean quips “so what? God’s our copilot is that it?” Castiel says nothing. Dean replies “well you’re a regular chatty Kathy. What do you only talk to Asia when she’s asking questions? Tell me something, Sam would have wanted in on this, why not bring him back?” Castiel answers “you had to do this alone with Anastasia.”
Dean asks “and you don’t care that he’s tearing up the future looking for us right now?” Castiel answers “Sam’s not looking for you.” Finally gaining courage I ask “if we do this right, the family curse is broken right? Mom and dad live happily ever after, and- and Sam and Dean grow up playing little league?” Castiel turns his gaze from the window to mine. He asks “you realize if you do alter the future your father, you, Dean, and Sam never become hunters. And all those people you saved, they’ll die. And all the people you’ve met, you’ll never have known them.” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I turned back around.
I would never have met Bobby, Ellen, Ash, Pam. The guys and I wouldn’t be close possibly, but I never would’ve gone to hell, and I wouldn’t have met this angel. Dean beside me squeezed my knee and answers “we realize.” Castiel asks “and you don’t care?” I answer “oh we care, we care a lot, but these are our parents, we’re not gonna let them die again. I can’t do that.” Dean adds “not if we can stop it.” I look back but Castiel was gone.
###&&&***@@@###
I hear a gun cock, and I swiftly turn around. There stood Daniel Elkins. Dean points the colt at him. Daniel says “hold it right there friend, drop the gun and be on your way.” I reply “can’t do it Daniel.” Daniel asks “who the hell are you?” I answer “we’re hunters. Just like you.” Daniel retorted “thieves more like it.” Dean replied “we just need it for a few days.” Daniel says “not happening Mister.” I reply “look we have a chance to save our families lives, our family. But we need your gun to do it. If you want to stop us go ahead, kill me.” I pushed Dean’s colt down and we made our way out backing slowly. Dean says “there’s some hunters in Lawrence, the Campbell’s.” Daniel replied “never heard of them.” I replied “that’s where she’ll be.”
###&&&***@@@###
We pull up to Liddy Walsh’s home and hear a commotion inside. Dean grabs the colt while I pull out a silver bullet gun. We run inside and I see YED holding Mary in a headlock. I yell “let her go!” Azazel ignores me and asks “where’d you get that gun?” I nod at Mary who elbows Azazel and he escapes just as Dean was gonna make the shot. In sync Dean and I say “damn…”
###&&&***@@@###
“What else did he say to you?” I questioned Mary. She sighed and answered “I told you, just that he liked me.” Her words hit home as she looked up at me and Dean with fear and asked “what did he mean by that?” Samuel joins us as he says “Liddy’s a strong kid, she’ll be fine.” He looks at Mary “are you gonna be okay?” Mary sighs and answers “no dad. I’m pretty far from okay, can we go?” She leaves and Samuel turns to us, for some reason I felt nervous and Samuel says “nice job in there.” He praised Dean. Wait…he praised…Dean?
I raised an eyebrow and Dean said “I missed the shot.” Samuel replies “take the compliment son. I’m saying I was wrong about you.” I narrowed my eyes as he avoided mine, too focused on Dean. Dean looked at Samuel then at Mary and finally me. I raised an eyebrow in question and he gave me a look. I nodded and Dean said “we need to talk alone.”
###&&&***@@@###
My nerves were haywire the more I was pacing. I started wriggling my hands on my lap. Dean looked at Samuel and said “we have to kill this thing now, or Mary dies.” Samuel asked “what? How do you know that?” Dean pulled out dad’s journal and replies “I just do, okay?” Samuel questioned “when?” Dean answers “we don’t know, maybe today, probably years from now, but it’s happening trust me.” Samuel asked “so what you’re some kind of psychic now, too?” I gulped and Dean’s eyes dart to mine and Samuel turns to me for the first time today and asks “so it’s you…” Dean barks out “no! Alright, listen to me.” Dean sits down and explains “now this is gonna sound a little…actually it’s gonna sound massively crazy.” Samuel simply says “okay,” and I narrowed my eyes as I paused my pacing.
I mean maybe he was trying to be calm and collected? Dean says “Mary’s our mother.” Samuel exclaims “excuse me?” I inserted “we are your grandchildren and we know what the hell we’re talking about.” Samuel looks on in disbelief and says “you wanna run that by me again?” Dean sighs and looks at me. I shake my head, I didn’t trust him. I didn’t want to tell him more than necessary. Dean simply looked at Samuel and said “our real names are Dean and Anastasia Winchester. I was January 24th 1979. Asia was born May the 2nd 1983. Our parents are Mary and John Winchester.”
Samuel shook his head as he said “I don’t have to listen to this.” Dean replies “Mary gets killed by the yellow eyed demon in 1983 and I think this is the moment that he caught her scent. Now, if we don’t catch this thing no, and kill it and it gets away…then Mary dies. So I’m asking you, please?” I looked at Samuel and Dean says “How did we know about the Colt, huh? How did we know about the yellow eyed demon? Or where it could be? We’re not making this up Samuel.” Samuel responds “every bone in my body is aching put you six feet under, but there’s something about you…I can’t shake it. Now I may be crazier than you son, but I believe you.” Dean sighs in relief and says “thank you.” Samuel nods and says “I mean how we do we find this bastard?” Dean answers “right here the list.” Dean opens the journal and Samuel studies Dean. I gulped as I felt uneasy. This was our grandfather, but the way he looked at Dean right now…I swiftly moved in between them as I trained my eye on the journal.
I saw Samuel glance at me but I pretended to be interested with the journal. Samuel asks “and the Colt?” Dean pulls it out and sets it on the table and answers “yeah.” Samuel says “let me see it.” I frowned and Dean hesitates as he holds it. He looks at me as he questions this. As we look at each other I swiftly look down and avoid eye contact. This was our sign for danger, or no. He moves the Colt away from Samuel and says “sorry…I don’t let anybody hold it.” Samuel replies “I’m your grandfather.” Dean responds “nothing personal.” Samuel replies “sure it is, especially when it’s me you’re trying to kill.” His eyes turned yellow and I jumped up as he sent Dean into the wall.
I grab the Colt and aim at him, but he swiftly sent the Colt flying out of my hands and sent me flying against a wall. As I hit it and got back up he sent me flying to the one Dean was at and I hit my head and my vision blurred. “Future kids, huh?” Azazel walks over to Dean and Azazel says “I only know one thing that’s got the juice to swing something like that. You must have friends in higher places. So, I kill your mommy? That’s why you came all the way here? To see little old me?” Dean retorted “oh, I came here to kill you.” I struggle to stand up. When I felt a searing pain in my leg I looked down to see my knee bent in an awkward way. “Hey, wait a minute if that slut Mary’s your mommy, are you…are you one of my psychic kids?” He sniffed Dean and says “no, not you. Maybe a brother?” Dean’s eyes flashed in anger and Azazel said “maybe a sister?” Dean’s eyes darted to me and Azazel looked at me. He walked over as Dean struggled in his chair.
As he walks over I try to kick at him but he grabs my hair and pulls me to my knees as he says “shh, now.” He took a long whiff, and said “that’s terrific, means it all worked out.” He cupped my face as if I was his treasure. I gritted out “go to hell,” He shrugged and said “already have.” Then he let me drop on my knee and I heard a crunch as I sucked in a breath. Dean looked over at me and I nodded as he gave me a concerned look. Azazel says “after all that’s why I’m here.” Dean says “so that’s what this is about, these deals your making, you don’t want these people’s souls.” Azazel replies “no, I just want their children; I’m here to choose the perfect parents, like your mommy.” Dean asked “why her? Why any of them?” Azazel replied “because they’re strong.” What did he mean?
I turn back to Samuel and Dean as Samuel says “oh, get your mind out of the gutter, no one’s breeding with me. Though, Mary? I’d like to make an exception, she’s my favorite.” I snarled at him as I bit my lip so he wouldn’t look at me and on accident see Deana who was walking to the Colt. “So why make the deals?” Dean asked Azazel. Azazel answers “I need permission, I need to be invited into their houses, I know, I know, the-the red tape will drive you nuts, but in ten short years, it’ll be worth it. ‘Cause you know what I’m gonna do to your sister brother? I’m gonna stand over their crib and I’m gonna bleed into their mouths.” I opened my mouth in surprise. Sam and I had demon blood in us? I gulped as I didn’t look over at Dean. He would be disgusted with me. He had a reason to be. “Demon blood is better than Oval time vitamins, minerals; it makes you big and strong.”
I was shocked and disgusted with myself. Dean asked “for what? So they can lead your discount demon army? Is that your big plan?” Azazel retorted “please, my end game a hell of a lot bigger than that kid.” Dean asked “end game? What end game?” I spot Deana in the kitchen heading for the Colt. I shake my head at her. Azazel retorts “like I’m gonna tell you or those angels sitting on your shoulder. No, I’m gonna cover my tracks good.” Dean says “you can cover whatever the hell you want, but I’m still gonna kill you.” Azazel replies “right, now that I’d like to see.” Dean retorts “maybe not today, but you look into my eyes, you son of a bitch, ‘cause I’m the one that kills you.”
Azazel says “so you’re gonna save everybody, is that right, is that it? Well I’m gonna tell you one person you’re not gonna save.” He takes a knife out “your grand pappy.” I struggle to stand. He moves the knife and we Dean, Deana and I yell “no!”
It was too late he stabbed himself. Samuel was dead. I pulled myself up as he headed for Deana. I managed to limp over to him and I stupidly jumped on him as I yelled “Deana run!” I didn’t want her to die too. Azazel gripped my hair “you are annoying, but I can’t kill you, I need you…so.” He pulled and flung me to the floor. I gasped as my back hit the floor. I struggled to stand as Dean was struggling too. I limped to the kitchen and get there just as Azazel leaves and I see Deana dead. Dean joins me a second later. We both looked at Deana, then I turned to Dean “Mary,” I breathed.
###&&&***@@@###
I ran out of the car where I saw Mary kiss Azazel. “No!” Dean and I yelled. I brought the Colt out as I aimed for Azazel but Azazel flees Samuel’s body. Despair fills me as I fall to the ground in defeat. As I look at Mary a hand landed on my shoulder and I looked up to see a pair of blue eyes.
###&&&***@@@###
I woke up gasping for air as I sat up. I looked over at Dean who was in the same state. Castiel stood at the foot of my bed peering at me. I didn’t register the feeling he always had on me because at the moment all I felt was numbness. I softly said “we couldn’t stop it, she still made the deal, and she still died in the nursery didn’t she?” Castiel looked at me and said “don’t be so hard on yourself, you couldn’t have stopped it.” My head snapped up as I furrowed my eyebrows and Dean asked “what?” Castiel answered “destiny can’t be changed, Dean. All roads lead to the same destination.” I asked “then why’d you send us back?” Castiel answers “for the truth. Now you know everything, we do.” Dean asked “what are you talking about?” Castiel replies “you know what your brother did to Anastasia and your brother. What we don’t know is why, what his end game is. He went to great lengths to cover that up.”
So it was true, I had demon blood in me. I looked down at myself, staring at my hands, Dean and I never got the chance to talk about it, and I wanted to avoid that as much as possible. Yellow eyes killed Samuel, and Deana, our grandparents and then our mom. I bit my lip as I asked “where’s Sam?” I stood up and Castiel answered “425 Waterman.”
Dean stood up and I grabbed my leather jacket, as I slipped on my boots and Dean opened the door as he walked out. I went to the door half limping, Dean had popped my knee back in place already and I grabbed the door knob as I turned it Castiel said “Asia,” I looked back at him shocked he used my nickname, he looked me in the eyes sending a violent shiver down my spine as he said “your brother is headed down a dangerous road, Anastasia and we’re not sure where it leads. So stop him, or we will.”
♠ ♠ ♠
{AN: There it is. Sorry for the wait. I have school now, so updates will be slower. I also have to update my other stories. I hope you guys like it!}